slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
So...I have some minor nitpicks but I don't feel like criticizing today. Nonetheless, a good update. The only thing I am a bit confused about is how the wife's stats are handled.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 3, 2018
the game turns into NTR and cuckold?
in one place this game... and write that the game contains the genre of cuckold and NTR... total disappointment
It does not. There are a few optional sharing scenes that can't really be considered NTR. It is your choice, as the player, to choose whether or not to explore this path.

This is all clearly stated in the original post.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Deliverance [Ch.5] [1Thousand] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.41 GB - Mac: 1.39 GB
Compressed - Pc/Linux: 255 MB - Mac: 238 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
I dont think is about NTR, is something diferent sharing than NTR. for your info chek this : and this:

Reactions: Aaarzzz

AFSRS

Aug 20, 2018
There is only one sharing scene with the wife in this chapter 5 right? I tried the diferent routes

Maybe in the next update we get the "real" swing scene with Andrea and Charles

Billy Townend

Apr 4, 2018
There is only one sharing scene with the wife in this chapter 5 right? I tried the diferent routes

Maybe in the next update we get the "real" swing scene with Andrea and Charles
I could only find the one scene as well, It is just the date scene right? In the walk-through it says if you meet Trevor you get another scene? I don't know how to meet him tho.... Any ideas anyone?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes