Nov 4, 2017
Can't trigger the sharing scene (i did all the previous one so i should have VillageShare).
When i check the variables i have "VillageSharing = True". I tried typing "VillageShare = True" just in case but it still doesn't trigger the scene.

adryr

Jul 25, 2019
Can't trigger the sharing scene (i did all the previous one so i should have VillageShare).
When i check the variables i have "VillageSharing = True". I tried typing "VillageShare = True" just in case but it still doesn't trigger the scene.
you should have KatherineStay2 and VillageShare to unlock that scene.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Seems like the Dev has gone to great lengths to make sure that most of the divisive content is avoidable.
Because of this I am willing to download and try.

Reactions: Paapi

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
How to get to the beach scene with wife ?!
Be on a Katherine only path, don't cheat with the other women.

Seems like the Dev has gone to great lengths to make sure that most of the divisive content is avoidable.
Because of this I am willing to download and try.
He has made it very easy to avoid and makes it clear when a choice leads to sharing. The game is great play it now!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It depends, on one play through he gets the sword right into the chest, but on another path the sword goes into the wall by his head
I found he dies if you're not on a sharing path/Kat's points are too low (not sure which one, but I think it's the sharing). But if you had the sharing scene before and are on Kat's path, he lives. Guessing he'll be used for another sharing moment later (especially if Kat told him that the MC knows about it (threesome maybe?)).

How to get to the beach scene with wife ?!
Don't hang out with Sarah (don't go to the beach with Sarah). Instead go home to Kat and you'll go to the beach with her instead.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
It seems there are some issues with getting the sharing scene and also Sarah's scene in Ch.12 so I'd like to clarify a few things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems there are some issues with getting the sharing scene and also Sarah's scene in Ch.12 so I'd like to clarify a few things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the Sarah scene/Redemption is still only available on the villain path if you got [SarahStay] in Chapter IX right?

I thought this chapter was a little empty on my villain playthrough but glancing at the walkthrough, I must have missed out on scenes with both Katherine and Sarah because of some previous choices.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
SarahStay2 (CoStay2) is only available for the hero route - if you chose her instead of Katherine. CoRedempion - villain - no other stats required.
Same as KatherineStay2 (WStay2) - only for the hero route.

The villain route is going to get more (much more) attention each update (Ch.13 specifically).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
SarahStay2 (CoStay2) is only available for the hero route - if you chose her instead of Katherine. CoRedempion - villain - no other stats required.
Same as KatherineStay2 (WStay2) - only for the hero route.

The villain route is going to get more (much more) attention each update (Ch.13 specifically).
Don't get me wrong, this wasn't intended as a complaint, simply to note that I seemed to have locked myself out of most of the content this chapter: CoStay2 by being on the villain path, CoRedemption by (presumably, I don't really remember) having picked Katherine over Sarah (so WStay over CoStay) at some point in an earlier chapter.

Reactions: Paapi

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
hmm. a little failure i just found and dont know if it was mentioned before. my mc never went on a date with rose, but when she comes to the bar, during the interview, she says "As I mentioned on one of our dates...". its no big deal for me but i thought to let you know.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, there are no family relatives that can make it incest in this
no offence to you, but you joined like a year after the game was added...or did you play it from the start by downloading it from somewhere else?
we seen many games that are forced to changed by patron and other pressure, that is why im asking....if it did not have that then im unsure why i downloaded it.....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
no offence to you, but you joined like a year after the game was added...or did you play it from the start by downloading it from somewhere else?
we seen many games that are forced to changed by patron and other pressure, that is why im asking....if it did not have that then im unsure why i downloaded it.....
Really don't see the relevance to your post. Started playing it about 6 months ago or so. Not that that matters any since there are no family relations in the game (so far) that would constitute incest.

If there where any incest planned from the beginning it would seem that has been changed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, i'll answer instead .... there are no family relatives that can make it incest in this.

I don't recall incest ever being a thing here.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes