Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am the only one dissatisfied with the characters images used here ?? (Don't take any offence please. But almost all other games have very good models. Some of them are stunning).

& Why there is no option to "continue skipping after choices" ??. It is essential feature I think (unless playing first time)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am the only one dissatisfied with the characters images used here ?? (Don't take any offence please. But almost all other games have very good models. Some of them are stunning).

& Why there is no option to "continue skipping after choices" ??. It is essential feature I think (unless playing first time)
probably you are on of few rare exceptions dont liking the models, especially if we are talking of women/girls here.
damn, sarah, and her butt, are one of my all times favorites probably :BootyTime:
regarding the later, hardly it is vital, even for the fast replay, as there is not that many hard-stops to make fast-skip unusable.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
probably you are on of few rare exceptions dont liking the models, especially if we are talking of women/girls here.
damn, sarah, and her butt, are one of my all times favorites probably :BootyTime:
regarding the later, hardly it is vital, even for the fast replay, as there is not that many hard-stops to make fast-skip unusable.
Sarah is good enough. But kat......

Playing second time. Need to press skip after each choices time. Annoying...

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What is the meaning of this ??

& I wonder attack just before that scene is important ?? If mc used evil power in that attack, any bad effects will occur other than villain points ??

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
did they remove the bj scene from Sarah in the car while on stakeout? i couldn't get it on the recent playthrough, loaded the file that did have it from an older version, and it doesn't show it now.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
SarahStay2 (CoStay2) is only available for the hero route - if you chose her instead of Katherine. CoRedempion - villain - no other stats required.
Same as KatherineStay2 (WStay2) - only for the hero route.

The villain route is going to get more (much more) attention each update (Ch.13 specifically).
Kat's birthday or aniversary will be soon? I think a 3some or even a 4some will be a perfect gift!! =)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
did they remove the bj scene from Sarah in the car while on stakeout? i couldn't get it on the recent playthrough, loaded the file that did have it from an older version, and it doesn't show it now.
Nah. I got it today

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
just played for the first time. what i dont like is that after the choice int the hospital, it feels like, when going to the village again, you ignoring the person you didnt choose to stay. through the whole game you could always interact with all girls and ask how theyre doing or fell, but in the village it feels like " i dont care about Kat/Sarah anyomore." (especially if you choose kat to stay)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
just played for the first time. what i dont like is that after the choice int the hospital, it feels like, when going to the village again, you ignoring the person you didnt choose to stay. through the whole game you could always interact with all girls and ask how theyre doing or fell, but in the village it feels like " i dont care about Kat/Sarah anyomore." (especially if you choose kat to stay)
I largely agree, but the game has always had mutually exclusive content, where going with a character in one scene might lock you out of a later scene with another (see the beach scene people were discussing a few pages ago for instance). It's not something I'm a fan of myself, but it's common enough in these games and some people seem to enjoy it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only if you are talking about bed-combat/action, otherwise, please wth needs that here;)
just ignore paapi, he wants turnbased combat to every game.

not finished update yet but so far has been on same lvl as before.

• Haha
Reactions: MIkedante

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it is possible to make link for update only ?
yes if dev would make those but isn't so no. you can send him msg here or on patreon and request that he makes update patch and whole game file but that's extra work (so update would come later) and update patch might not always work.

Reactions: kingmitos33
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes