cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys.
I have a question.
which path is the best way for the game
I don't know what to do.
I'm only started new this game
1. depends if you wanna be good or bad guy and want to see wife fucked by other guys when you watch them (perv if you do :p).
2. use walkthrough or wt mod to see what choices do.

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
1. depends if you wanna be the good or bad guy and want to see your wife fucked by other guys when you watch them (perv if you do :p).
2. use walkthrough or wt mod to see what choices do.
Thanks for the help.
is there any chance for threesome MC, wife, and other women?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is a little bit complicated story. don't know which are the best choices? Which choices have better actions, scenes etc?
very similar to "where it all began" in terms of complexity.
if choice is +1 to other than villain then it is most likely better option. just save before choice.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
this is a little bit complicated story. don't know which are the best choices? Which choices have better actions, scenes etc?
It's not that complicated, really. I'd say you should focus on a girl and choose her alwaysover the rest, and you'll get all her scenes (I think you can make some balance with 2 girls but you'll eventually miss some content because sometimes you'll have to choose where to go). Then you'll face some 'good' or 'evil' choices, so I think 6 main saves are all you need (one bad and one evil per girl). Plus the sharing/non-sharing wife, of course,

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
It's not that complicated, really. I'd say you should focus on a girl and choose her alwaysover the rest, and you'll get all her scenes (I think you can make some balance with 2 girls but you'll eventually miss some content because sometimes you'll have to choose where to go). Then you'll face some 'good' or 'evil' choices, so I think 6 main saves are all you need (one bad and one evil per girl). Plus the sharing/non-sharing wife, of course,
You are telling the truth. But in this game, I find it a bit difficult to balance between women because I always have to choose between women. I was surprised about what to do.

D

Deleted member 2867548

I just played through so far with 100% hero and NO sharing. (I don't get that part....actually wanting other dudes to plow your wife...). I only have cheated with one other woman when I had to (honestly). you have to stay friendly/allied with Rose to avoid having to share Katherine for information to complete a mission. I know its a spoiler but I don't want you to have to go back and replay in order to change the outcome. You will still get the threesome. KINKY KAT... I so Love Katherine. She is like a young and hot Michele Pfeiffer. Of course, if Scarlett or Dahlia need some attention, all bets are off. (a man is only so strong...lol)

D

Deleted member 2867548

Not really necessary, if you are not friend of Rose but you are not in the sharing path either, Kath still convinces the Sanguinian expert (without sex, I suppose) and Rose becomes your guide anyway
thank you, that is good to know

Reactions: Back

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
well, a walkthrough tells what each choice does.
I know there is a walkthrough, but you realize everything in the middle of the game or something. Then you have to play again and again. On the walkthrough, you can only get answers about the points to be earned. The rest is a mystery. Let me read the walkthrough beforehand, it is very difficult to understand something. Unfortunately, you cannot get an idea about the game without playing it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know there is a walkthrough, but you realize everything in the middle of the game or something. Then you have to play again and again. On the walkthrough, you can only get answers about the points to be earned. The rest is a mystery. Let me read the walkthrough beforehand, it is very difficult to understand something. Unfortunately, you cannot get an idea about the game without playing it.
I have played to end of content and didn't have any probs besides occasionally choosing b instead a. you could use wt mod which highlights best option unless it's choosing for example to go or stay and that leads missed scenes on other path while unlocking scenes on other path. this isn't linear game where choices don't matter much.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Can't trigger the sharing scene (i did all the previous one so i should have VillageShare).
When i check the variables i have "VillageSharing = True". I tried typing "VillageShare = True" just in case but it still doesn't trigger the scene.
VillageSharing = 1
WStay2 = 1

unlocks the path again. It's weird that the hospital scene (?) locks you out of this particular content.

Reactions: fbass and SNOW 777

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
VillageSharing = 1
WStay2 = 1

unlocks the path again. It's weird that the hospital scene (?) locks you out of this particular content.
Well... you were almost dead and you choose the woman you want to stay by your side after that experience, and that choice is blocking content since then with the dismissed one... I mean, it doesn't really feel like a critical choice at that moment and it was ages ago but, when you think about it, it kinda makes sense

Reactions: User1230

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I mean, it doesn't really feel like a critical choice at that moment and it was ages ago but, when you think about it, it kinda makes sense
True, it was ages ago and I forgot on what kind of path I was or what it would trigger. I believe I was hoping for some kind of immediate follow-up, like a heated discussion with Katherine and/or her hatefucking someone to spite MC.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes