SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I have played to the end of the content and didn't have any probs besides occasionally choosing b instead of a. you could use wt mod which highlights the best option unless it's choosing for example to go or stay and that leads to missed scenes on other paths while unlocking scenes on another path. this isn't a linear game where choices don't matter much.
I'm using a walkthrough mod.
I'll try this game again.

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Can someone please make a fanfix so Ch12 Kat share scene need only VillageShare1 as the walk through says.
I was having a great time so far and this just broke all of it completely. Its OK if it is a single scene but if this leads to future scenes and all those get blocked, it would suck.
Thnks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone please make a fanfix so Ch12 Kat share scene need only VillageShare1 as the walk through says.
I was having a great time so far and this just broke all of it completely. Its OK if it is a single scene but if this leads to future scenes and all those get blocked, it would suck.
Thnks.
so far only 1 more scene and possible that there will be no more scenes.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
Just a quick update this time with some good news and bad news.

Let's start with the good news, shall we? I have Chapter 13 planned all the way through and you can expect... 7 (!) sex scenes in it! Some of them mutually exclusive, but it's going to be an action-packed update, no doubt about it! It will focus more on the villain route. One character makes a return after many, many updates of absence to... warm the villain's 'heart' and also a different character (who hasn't had a 1 on 1 scene with the MC so far) will make an... umm... appearance on the villain's route. All of that and much more packed in one of the largest updates so far.

Speaking of updates and... progress. I've been delayed quite significantly the last week. Important, personal issues came up that cost me sleepless nights, lack of focus, and... general exhaustion due to stress. Unfortunately, I a bit scared to share what's it all about - nothing health or even game-related, no need to worry about that. I hope it passes soon and I can continue my work without any obstacles and delays.

What's next for this month?
- changes from the first draft of Deliverance for 25$ Patrons coming tomorrow.

Take care!

----

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Seems like it's almost gotta be a 1 on 1 with Andrea...and I wonder who will be returning? Man, 7 scenes will be awesome!

loverdoc

Dec 17, 2020

Hi!

Let's start with the good news, shall we? I have Chapter 13 planned all the way through and you can expect... 7 (!) sex scenes in it! Some of them mutually exclusive, but it's going to be an action-packed update, no doubt about it! It will focus more on the villain route. One character makes a return after many, many updates of absence to... warm the villain's 'heart' and also a different character (who hasn't had a 1 on 1 scene with the MC so far) will make an... umm... appearance on the villain's route. All of that and much more packed in one of the largest updates so far.

Speaking of updates and... progress. I've been delayed quite significantly the last week. Important, personal issues came up that cost me sleepless nights, lack of focus, and... general exhaustion due to stress. Unfortunately, I a bit scared to share what's it all about - nothing health or even game-related, no need to worry about that. I hope it passes soon and I can continue my work without any obstacles and delays.

Take care!

----

Hi!

Take care!

----
waiiting for the new update

Nov 7, 2020
Loving this so far. The writing is really well done, the story itself is very good, the renders all look amazing and the girls are all really hot.

The sharing with Katherine is super hot and done perfectly. Makes a refreshing change from the usual VN NTR scenes of complete assholes whom the girls despise suddenly becoming cock hungry whores for said assholes they hate because the power of lady boners is stronger. It is way too unrealistic and very immersion killing when a woman who is madly in love with you suddenly sees a guy she hates dick and is like oh my that is the biggest cock I have ever seen, I suddenly love you and want you to fuck my brains out. Not against regular non sharing NTR if done right... But very few manage it.

But enough ranting about things that do not concern this game. Really excited for the next update now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the team has made it back home safely, but... have they really? What if something happened in the meantime?
And something did happen. Depending on your choices, you will be presented with an opportunity to revisit umm... a short but spicy 'relationship' you started way back in the first chapters. If you weren't as faithful as a husband should be, you'll be rewarded with one of the riskiest scenes so far!

... and what happened to Sarah's previous outfit?!

Enjoy!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the team has made it back home safely, but... have they really? What if something happened in the meantime?
And something did happen. Depending on your choices, you will be presented with an opportunity to revisit umm... a short but spicy 'relationship' you started way back in the first chapters. If you weren't as faithful as a husband should be, you'll be rewarded with one of the riskiest scenes so far!

... and what happened to Sarah's previous outfit?!

Enjoy!
Thanks for posting that here. Can not wait :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes