whiite

Jun 10, 2018
facts, you're definitely in the minority with that take. if that's really your standpoint, wouldn't you rather watch a movie or read hentai instead?
No movie or hentai comes close.
Most hentai are only like 20 pages. Not much story there.
Some of the games on this site has hours and hours of content.

This is an example of a game on the left with a lot of choice. That means you MISS a LOT of content, if only doing one playthrough. On the right is a game where all the content is on one path. So you get a LOT more content in just one playthrough. The right path might have bad ends etc, but the main story is linear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the games like Milfy City, Summertime Saga or Solvalley School.
Those games have a little choice, but it is mostly on rails. However, you can choose the content in whichever order you like. And you can ignore girls you're uninterested in.
And you don't feel like you're missing out on a lot of content.

Again, I understand I might be in the minority, but maaaan I don't like missing all this content.

Last edited:

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Did they improve the sex scenes or does it look like you can see a counter going from 1-6 secs then stop and reset instead of making it seamless?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
It's been a while since the last dev update! It's time to share a bit more details about the upcoming update.
Most of the scenes are already done especially story related. I still have an ending to do and as usual, it's one of the most difficult scenes. Not because the lighting or posing like with nighttime scenes or threesomes, but this time... too many characters in one scene and textures don't want to fit into my 11 GB VRAM GPU. And whenever they don't, Daz crashes. There's an option to load the scene into my RAM, but it's faulty and causes crashes as well. Nothing else to do besides tweaking some materials and if that won't be enough, I'll do the scene with render layers which is waay more time consuming, but also... works. So there's that! I expect major delays with that particular scene.
As I mentioned, most of the story related stuff are complete and... some sex scenes as well including one of the most violent and rough scenes in the game! Villains have something to look forward to!
I'm currently finishing one of the two scenes with Rose, still have ~5 animations to pose and render. After that only Sarah and one more scene with Katherine.

Release date? Sometime in the middle of March.

More previews coming soon!

Take care!

-----

minteran

Aug 17, 2019
Did anyone play this game recently? Does MC still have a pencil dick at the beginning of the game? Or the developer changed and updated that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much route do the game have ??
Expect sharing route .
And did mc fucked his friends wife
Without sharing his own wife ??
2 main routes either good or evil and inside those are sharing and non-sharing and then ofc if mc goes after every pussy he sees.

cri

Oct 23, 2017

Hi!
It's been a while since the last dev update! It's time to share a bit more details about the upcoming update.
Most of the scenes are already done especially story related. I still have an ending to do and as usual, it's one of the most difficult scenes. Not because the lighting or posing like with nighttime scenes or threesomes, but this time... too many characters in one scene and textures don't want to fit into my 11 GB VRAM GPU. And whenever they don't, Daz crashes. There's an option to load the scene into my RAM, but it's faulty and causes crashes as well. Nothing else to do besides tweaking some materials and if that won't be enough, I'll do the scene with render layers which is waay more time consuming, but also... works. So there's that! I expect major delays with that particular scene.
As I mentioned, most of the story related stuff are complete and... some sex scenes as well including one of the most violent and rough scenes in the game! Villains have something to look forward to!
I'm currently finishing one of the two scenes with Rose, still have ~5 animations to pose and render. After that only Sarah and one more scene with Katherine.

Release date? Sometime in the middle of March.

More previews coming soon!

Take care!

-----
THIS is a developer committed to his work

Reactions: Harmonyrose

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I guess I will do one Hero and Katherine only playthrough

And one Villain and all other girls than Katherine playthrough

Seems like that is the two general routes from what I can tell

Personally not a big fan of having to do several playthroughs of a game
I'd rather all the content was available in one playthrough......
But I understand those that like choice
I like best the "games" (I like adult visual novels basically) with zero choice, where it is just a good story I can read while only having to press spacebar to proceed. That's why I love those walkthrough mods where I can just press the highlighted choice.
Then you are a fan of Kinetic Novels (KN), which this game is not one. FYI - a KN is a story written without choices that matter.

Reactions: whiite

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I just finished the current content of the game. I love it!!! And i'm totally in love with Katherine :love: . I love all her scenes and her personality
Very good game and nice story

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In this action-packed update, there's still some time left for a short breather.

Bonding time!
Will this scene and this chapter be as happy and lovely as it shows here?
I don't think so, but does it mean we can't enjoy fun times while they last?

Take care!

-------

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes