fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
the only thing I hate about this game is that our women walk around almost naked on the street or at work :confused:

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I get that we're fighting against an all-knowing demon, but always losing to the demon or everything being a part of the "bigger plot" trope just kills the enjoyment I have for the game. Especially disappointing since all the girls, especially Katherine, are incredible. The sex scenes are hot and the renders/animations are quite good too. Just the dogshit story and the useless MC ruins an otherwise excellent game.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Just the dogshit story and the useless MC ruins an otherwise excellent game.
No offense, but the "dogshit story and the useless MC" are a better combo than what 85% of the other games on this site offer, so I'd say the dev did a damn good job at making this game and at telling his story.

In case you didn't notice, there's 2 playable routes, hero or villain, the MC is no wimp like the stereotypical 4-eyed/creepy stalker MC who's having a seizure or faints when an attractive girl/woman talks to him, and he's CLEARLY not a weak fool. Then again, he's a mere human (??) fighting the Blood Demon, the strongest demon of them all. You don't expect him to square off with her, smack her ass a couple times, and force her to call him daddy instantly :whistle:... that would be disappointing. Right now, the MC is the underdog, he needs to pull some spell or some shit out of his ass and deal with the demoness or she'll fuck him up.

I get that we're fighting against an all-knowing demon, but always losing to the demon or everything being a part of the "bigger plot" trope just kills the enjoyment I have for the game.
When did he lose to the demoness ?? She tempts him to join her side with power and women for fuck knows what reason, but you can refuse her "generous" offer on the hero path. I suspect that the villain path leads to a bad ending where the demoness sacrifices the MC or some shit like that. But maybe 1Thousand is a bro' and allows us to have a harem full of hot women AND the sexy demoness and an OP AF evil MC who runs the world with his evil wife and fathers lots of mini evil MC's :devilish:... we can dream, right ??

Bottom line is, the game is perfect as it is and 1Thousand is slowly becoming one of the best devs in the business.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I don't know anything about the earlier versions of this game, some dude on other site (Fap Nation) said "try the revamped version, it's amazing!", another guy made a similar comment, so I'm not sure what they were talking about. Anyways, thanks mate.
Dev reworked all the sex scenes (and some of the non-sexual ones) from the first chapters, so they do look quite better now. That's the version currently available here

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Dev reworked all the sex scenes (and some of the non-sexual ones) from the first chapters, so they do look quite better now. That's the version currently available here
Has anyone made a comparison between the old and the new with images?
Some say the old is better :unsure:

Maybe I’ll checkup for myself when I found that old version.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Has anyone made a comparison between the old and the new with images?
Some say the old is better :unsure:

Maybe I’ll checkup for myself when I found that old version.
I'd say only one scene has missed some of its original appeal. The rest look cleaner and all of them are definitely longer, so in my opinion the overall result is quite positive

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'd say only one scene has missed some of its original appeal. The rest look cleaner and all of them are definitely longer, so in my opinion the overall result is quite positive
+And an animation(BJ) has been added to the Trevor toilet room scene and some new angels.
Pretty good if you ask me.

Edit:
I made a quick comparison of that Trevor toilet room scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
+And an animation(BJ) has been added to the Trevor toilet room scene and some new angels.
Pretty good if you ask me.

Edit:
I made a quick comparison of that Trevor toilet room scene:

Why don't you compare revamp scene's renders and animations of MC toilet scene in non-sharing route with kat? And tell me which has more more improved? Forget about improved, that scene that literally been cut short by one or two fucking action renders. And BJ scene is too average compare to Trevor. Trevor pushes kat's head towards his cock like a true dom, which kat loves being a fuckdoll she is. Where MC don't do that and Kat is the one who pushes herself towards MC's cock with her hand backside of her head. It's very weird and annoying to look at that scene. In that scene, i wanted to shout out to MC, "Dude, ur wife literally giving clue that she likes you to be dom by giving you signals to push her head, but still you aren't getting it. Why don't you take training from Trevor on how to handle Kat upto her full capacity?".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why don't you compare revamp scene's renders and animations of MC toilet scene in non-sharing route with kat? And tell me which has more more improved? Forget about improved, that scene that literally been cut short by one or two fucking action renders. And BJ scene is too average compare to Trevor. Trevor pushes kat's head towards his cock like a true dom, which kat loves being a fuckdoll she is. Where MC don't do that and Kat is the one who pushes herself towards MC's cock with her hand backside of her head. It's very weird and annoying to look at that scene. In that scene, i wanted to shout out to MC, "Dude, ur wife literally giving clue that she likes you to be dom by giving you signals to push her head, but still you aren't getting it. Why don't you take training from Trevor on how to handle Kat upto her full capacity?".
This vn is weird as it seems besides the sharing scene with his best friend, the dev seems to only think Kat should fuck trashy not worthy scum. As so the dev also has the mc put Kat on a pedestal on the none sharing route.

I was all for Kat being shared by the mc, UNTIL every fucking male is so not worthy to lick her ass after spicy taco Tuesday. It's frustrating that only have Kat with losers while the mc has a beavy of quality women. Kind of fucked up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Well, that First Hunter is just a kid despite his "abilities" and arrogance. It's got to be a confusing time for him after all -- hormones, transiting from being a kid to a young adult, mysterious powers, infatuating love, encountering "new" people from the "outside", etc. So among Kat's [insert adjective here] partners for those that are on the sharing route, I think the First Hunter still has a chance. Especially if Kat takes him under her wing and brings him up right to become a better person. In fact, after literally beating a lesson into him, I don't see why the MC himself couldn't help him to become a better man and imparting some real life lessons into the kid upon future visits -- including worldly ones that the kid would likely have little exposure to due to the type of enclosed society he was raised in. The MC could become very much like a father figure to him, who knows? Besides, he never mistreated Kat. The original plan was Kat to mistreat him in fact, but kinda sorta devolved to puppy-esque love on the part of the First Hunter. Mind you, I haven't played this game in over half a year so things may have changed in regards to the First Hunter, but I haven't heard anything new on that front once the plot moved away from village. In short, I'm just saying the hunter kid doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as the others thus far.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, that First Hunter is just a kid despite his "abilities" and arrogance. It's got to be a confusing time for him after all -- hormones, transiting from being a kid to a young adult, mysterious powers, infatuating love, encountering "new" people from the "outside", etc. So among Kat's [insert adjective here] partners for those that are on the sharing route, I think the First Hunter still has a chance. Especially if Kat takes him under her wing and brings him up right to become a better person. In fact, after literally beating a lesson into him, I don't see why the MC himself couldn't help him to become a better man and imparting some real life lessons into the kid upon future visits -- including worldly ones that the kid would likely have little exposure to due to the type of enclosed society he was raised in. The MC could become very much like a father figure to him, who knows? Besides, he never mistreated Kat. The original plan was Kat to mistreat him in fact, but kinda sorta devolved to puppy-esque love on the part of the First Hunter. Mind you, I haven't played this game in over half a year so things may have changed in regards to the First Hunter, but I haven't heard anything new on that front once the plot moved away from village. In short, I'm just saying the hunter kid doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as the others thus far.
I'll give you he is the best of the rotten eggs. But I personally abhor douchery even when it's partly due to youth.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Why don't you compare revamp scene's renders and animations of MC toilet scene in non-sharing route with kat?
This save was quicker made that comprasion and work with both version of game.
Aka: The normal Chapter 11 version does not include a gallery and the updated chap 11 version included Gallery and Revamp.

where did you upload those vids?
Streamable and I tried to upload to imgur but that shit didn't work.

And when this game doesn't work internal screenshot(Keyboard S like other games) it takes too much time on the paint screen+paint+Upload them combo.

Because I'm too lazy, I took that video but it didn't end well either, eh?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes