Feb 12, 2021
There are already plenty of other games for that. Please don't let this game devolve into another bbc fck fest. It's not always about the black cocks.

Honestly, I'm new here and genuinely haven't seen that much, I've looked. Maybe you can help me out in knowing which games are. Most with the tags of 'interracial' i've tried just tend to be a one off scene or its a female (although rare) love interest thats black, which i'd also welcome. I've seen 'Being a Dik' but the highschool teenager aspect doesn't appeal.

I'm not asking for a "BBC" fuck fest here. Usually those tropes, the guys come across as too over the top like my username being sorta a joke on that. I'm startled at some of the responses, seems like it was a sensitive subject just to ask for one black lover scene out of the 4-5 guys and one girl Katherine has already banged. Just asked if we could see one interracial scene with her thats all. Sorry if this seems to have strangely offended all.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Honestly, I'm new here and genuinely haven't seen that much, I've looked. Maybe you can help me out in knowing which games are. Most with the tags of 'interracial' i've tried just tend to be a one off scene or its a female (although rare) love interest thats black, which i'd also welcome. I've seen 'Being a Dik' but the highschool teenager aspect doesn't appeal.

I'm not asking for a "BBC" fuck fest here. Usually those tropes, the guys come across as too over the top like my username being sorta a joke on that. I'm startled at some of the responses, seems like it was a sensitive subject just to ask for one black lover scene out of the 4-5 guys and one girl Katherine has already banged. Just asked if we could see one interracial scene with her thats all. Sorry if this seems to have strangely offended all.
BBC fuck fest or not, I haven't seen a single black guy in the game (correct me if I'm wrong) up to Chapter 12, and from Chapter 13's teasers, it undoubtedly stays that way. Should we just pull one out of your ass and let Kat spread her legs and be done with it? I mean it's bad enough that you're already sharing Kat with the scum of the earth that don't deserve her, now you want to insert one of the most blatantly overused tropes just for the purpose of fan service? :ROFLMAO:

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
BBC fuck fest or not, I haven't seen a single black guy in the game (correct me if I'm wrong) up to Chapter 12, and from Chapter 13's teasers, it undoubtedly stays that way. Should we just pull one out of your ass and let Kat spread her legs and be done with it? I mean it's bad enough that you're already sharing Kat with the scum of the earth that don't deserve her, now you want to insert one of the most blatantly overused tropes just for the purpose of fan service? :ROFLMAO:
wow you care about kat too much
she had fun but you seems not xD

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Reparations, bully etc waiting for u....

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

Most of the cuckold/sharing games already involve a black guy as the main bull and it's becoming a tiring trope, so adding one here would just make Deliverance just like all of those.

If you genuinely haven't played those types of games here are some you can check out:

My Wife's a Star, Adventurous Couple, Bully, Angelica's Temptation, Jessica Hotwife for Life, Because I Love Her, to name a few.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the author has black mc.

Feb 12, 2021
Most of the cuckold/sharing games already involve a black guy as the main bull and it's becoming a tiring trope, so adding one here would just make Deliverance just like all of those.

If you genuinely haven't played those types of games here are some you can check out:

My Wife's a Star, Adventurous Couple, Bully, Angelica's Temptation, Jessica Hotwife for Life, Because I Love Her, to name a few.

Thank you, i will check some of those out. I have played 'Because I Love Her' which is not too bad. Thanks for the recommendations.

Feb 12, 2021
Aren't we all here for fan service though? Otherwise why are we all here. Also there was no Katherine lesbian content until recently, chapter 11 i believe. So the whole "insert here trope" part of your comment made no sense as this Dev like most devs has been putting in all kinds of fetishes or love interests nearly every chapter. So me asking what i asked in my orginal comment really shouldn't of offended you if you had paid any attention to the game. Also thank you for aknowledging there isn't a black guy hence per my question. That was all i asked but you took this one hard didn't you.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes