Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
There is something that I don´t understand. I love Kath, a lot and then at some point Sarah ask me ¿Do you want to hangout with me tonight? and I thought it was a friend meeting because I didn´t even tried something with her before and in that scene you start to have sex with her for no reason. I mean, I don´t have any problem at some point cheat Kath but I always try to play "realistic" the games and until this point I was treating Sarah just as a friend and she treats me like a fuck friend ¿?

Reactions: woozie3105

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I hear ya, Mareares (and anyone else that might run into such unexpected situations). I try to play these games organically or "realistically", as you put it, as well. I don't like save-scumming or rolling back on choices made while playing. So when things go sideways in games from what you expected (such as the one in your example) whether intentionally or due to a continuity break, I always kind of groan. Then, I have to seriously consider if I want to continue to roll with it or just hit reset. ^^' *Sympathetically gives a shoulder pat.*

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Really lame detective story with very strange choices and you can't even unlock the entire gallery without multiple playthroughs.

Check out phillygames to see how to properly make a game of this type.
There are MANY VN's where you can't unlock the entire gallery in one playthrough.
How is the story "lame", please elaborate when making such a statement, otherwise you just sound like an ass.

And as cxx said, in COBD you need multiple playthroughs to unlock the whole gallery or you are using a mod.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There are MANY VN's where you can't unlock the entire gallery in one playthrough.
How is the story "lame", please elaborate when making such a statement, otherwise you just sound like an ass.

And as cxx said, in COBD you need multiple playthroughs to unlock the whole gallery or you are using a mod.
Cobd ?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Dev note is probably very old at this point about the 1 sharing scene.
And the comments here are not clear, some say its avoidable, some say its not and that by ch11 wife becomes a whore like other ntr games...

So which one is it. Can we avoid/prevent ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold etc ... ???
And by avoid/prevent, I mean it does NOT happen in the background

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And the comments here are not clear, some say its avoidable, some say its not and that by ch16 wife becomes a whore like other ntr games...

So which one is it. Can we avoid/prevent ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold etc ... ???
yes you can.

Reactions: Limited20

woozie3105

Jan 18, 2019
There is something that I don´t understand. I love Kath, a lot and then at some point Sarah ask me ¿Do you want to hangout with me tonight? and I thought it was a friend meeting because I didn´t even tried something with her before and in that scene you start to have sex with her for no reason. I mean, I don´t have any problem at some point cheat Kath but I always try to play "realistic" the games and until this point I was treating Sarah just as a friend and she treats me like a fuck friend ¿?
Same here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And the comments here are not clear, some say its avoidable, some say its not and that by ch11 wife becomes a whore like other ntr games...

you can do a 100% wife only path

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
yes you can.
you can do a 100% wife only path
Nice. good to know. Will give a game a try. I rly love games where couples are loyal to each other.

Got to admit, I got worried for a sec from some of the comments here. About the wife fucking many other, but not the MC, and something about "villagesex" like a whole village of men taking turns on the wife or something .... didnt bother reading those comments to the end cuz it got me repulsed lol

Glad that we can avoid all that ntr,sharing,cheating, cuckold stuff :D

And hopefully the wife never prostitutes herself (looking at those blackmail and prostitute tags xd)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nice. good to know. Will give a game a try. I rly love games where couples are loyal to each other.

Got to admit, I got worried for a sec from some of the comments here. About the wife fucking many other, but not the MC, and something about "villagesex" like a whole village of men taking turns on the wife or something .... didnt bother reading those comments to the end cuz it got me repulsed lol

Glad that we can avoid all that ntr,sharing,cheating, cuckold stuff :D

And hopefully the wife never prostitures herself (looking at those blackmail and prostitute tags xd)
i have slept with the other LI's (i'm a bad husband...) but no sharing (well, voluntary 4-some) what so ever.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
i have slept with the other LI's (i'm a bad husband...) but no sharing (well, voluntary 4-some) what so ever.
Pure loyal route between MC and his wife, for me :D

Hopefully there are a lot of sex scenes between them. NTR, cheating games usually focus on the wife sleeping with others xd

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes