SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
But when does this event with Trevor happen ? Only on the sharing path ?

Im currently at the SWAT scene. No sharing and no cheating. 0 Villain points

So this deepthroat between Kat and Trevor happens regardless ? We cant prevent it ? We cant stop it ? wtf ....
It only happens on the sharing path. If you're not on the sharing path, then you have nothing to worry about. And it's not really cheating as the MC is perfectly okay with her having sex with other guys. Even if he isn't there to watch it himself (as noted by when he has to leave when she is with the guard from the village. He doesn't stop her, he lets her keep going without him there and then just asks about it later).

WTF 8 scenes ? Wasted development time, could have been more MC and Kat scenes.
To each their own. You are not losing content if you are on either path. There is an alternative for each path. No one is getting more than the other. For every scene that you have with Kat and the MC, there is an alternative scene for the sharing path. So whichever path you choose, you're still getting the same content, just an alternative version of it. This way it caters to both sides and no one can complain. :)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It happens around Chapter 5/6 on the Sharing path. It does have a !SHARING! warning beforehand so you can easily avoid it. But if you choose the Sharing option, it happens regardless if you cheated or not/have mpre Villain than hero points.

By doing 'whatever' she needed to do to get him on board, didn't MC mean letting him watch as Kat gets used like a fuckdoll by Trevor in order for them to gain access to the village? Tbh, it was too early in the story and my recollection might be a little off lol.

Same here. I only did a quick playthrough on the Sharing path to see what the fuss was all about, I didn't really pay close attention.
OMG dude, you scared me for a second there ....... a sigh of relief for me.

So this just happens on the Sharing path and you have to have villain points.

Im on the hero path and never share or cheat, so this event never happens .... hopefully
At least Kat has never mention giving a deepthroat to anyone. I hope she is not hiding it from us and cheating

• Haha
Reactions: A.C.H.B.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It only happens on the sharing path. If you're not on the sharing path, then you have nothing to worry about. And it's not really cheating as the MC is perfectly okay with her having sex with other guys. Even if he isn't there to watch it himself (as noted by when he has to leave when she is with the guard from the village. He doesn't stop her, he lets her keep going without him there and then just asks about it later).

To each their own. You are not losing content if you are on either path. There is an alternative for each path. No one is getting more than the other. For every scene that you have with Kat and the MC, there is an alternative scene for the sharing path. So whichever path you choose, you're still getting the same content, just an alternative version of it.
Thanks for the info my friend. Was worried that we can not prevent/stop Kat deepthroating Trevor off screen from happening.

Im on the hero path with 0 villain points. No sharing or cheating.
Glad to find out , I dont have to worry about this :D

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
OMG dude, you scared me for a second there ....... a sigh of relief for me.

So this just happens on the Sharing path and you have to have villain points.
Don't have to be on the villain path for it to happen. It happens on the hero path as well. It's all part of their fun on the sharing path together. Hero or Villain doesn't really affect it. It's a loving path still, not a cuck/humiliation/degrade the MC thing.

I'm on the hero path as well and doing the sharing route (no cheating on Kat either). I can't stand to be a villain lol. I tried a path where I was the villain and ignored Kat and just slept with everyone else and UGH I just couldn't do it. Kat gets so sad and I just couldn't stand it lol.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Don't have to be on the villain path for it to happen. It happens on the hero path as well. It's all part of their fun on the sharing path together. Hero or Villain doesn't really affect it. It's a loving path still, not a cuck/humiliation/degrade the MC thing.

I'm on the hero path as well and doing the sharing route (no cheating on Kat either). I can't stand to be a villain lol. I tried a path where I was the villain and ignored Kat and just slept with everyone else and UGH I just couldn't do it. Kat gets so sad and I just couldn't stand it lol.
Does not matter how its portrayed/shown. In my eyes, its still shows that Kat does not see the MC as "enough" for her and needs more. Its still overall degrading, even without viewing the scenes.

Does not matter how people want to twist it. Its still cuck stuff.
If people like it, its what they like. But dont go and twist it and make it sound like love is involved lol
Maybe Kat in the sharing path does not make comments how she enjoys it more then her husband, but that does not make it any less degrading or humiliating.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does not matter how its portrayed/shown. In my eyes, its still shows that Kat does not see the MC as "enough" for her and needs more. Its still overall degrading, even without viewing the scenes.

If people like it, its what they like. But dont go and twist it and make it sound like love is involved lol
Maybe Kat in the hsaring path does not make comments how she enjoys it more then her husband, but that does not make it any less degrading or humiliating.
Please don't kink shame. I get it, it ain't your thing. Hell it ain't my thing. That said it is your opinion that it is degrading and humiliating.

It is not up to you to tell anyone what love means for them. Nor is accepted to kink shame here. Please dismount off your high horse.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Maybe Kat in the hsaring path does not make comments how she enjoys it more then her husband, but that does not make it any less degrading or humiliating.
It's the MC that suggests it and pushes her into it. Kat is unsure about it at first but the MC keeps wanting her to do more and so she goes along with it and starts to enjoy it over time. She doesn't treat him like a lesser being for it or anything, in fact, even during those scenes she tells the MC "I love you" when she is with the other guys. She isn't belittling him or humiliating him for it and they still have the same loving relationship that you see in the non-sharing path. It's just a little more excitement added to the bedroom is all.

It's just a way to add spice to their sex life. I actually like the way it is handled in this game compared to others. The MC isn't being treated like a lesser being, he isn't being humiliated or degraded, and he isn't some weakling with a tiny pecker while all her other partners are massive built horse hung guys. They are regular people. The MC is the one who is wanting all this to happen and at any time, you can make the choice to not let her mess with any of the guys even on the sharing path. You have the final say if she sleeps with someone else or not (you can literally play the sharing path without ever sharing lol).

But to each their own. If it's not your cup of tea, that's cool. That's why I'm glad there is alternative scenes for those who would rather not go down that path. We each get to experience the game in our own way. I have a save with the sharing path and one without the sharing path, just cause I like to see all the variations available (plus I'm a sucker for unlocking everything lol).

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Please don't kink shame. I get it, it ain't your thing. Hell it ain't my thing. That said it is your opinion that it is degrading and humiliating.

It is not up to you to tell anyone what love means for them. Nor is accepted to kink shame here. Please dismount off your high horse.
I did not kink shame. I even said in the commet " If people like it, its what they like "
I just asked, that they dont twist it. That is all.
Pathetic attempt at condescending with that high hrose comment lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does not matter how its portrayed/shown.
...Does not matter how people want to twist it. Its still cuck stuff.
... But dont go and twist it and make it sound like love is involved lol
... that does not make it any less degrading or humiliating.
I did not kink shame. I even said in the commet " If people like it, its what they like "
It is love. No one is twisting anything. Love comes in many different shapes. Seriously. You don't like it fine but don't try to shame someone and tell them that your opinion of love is the end all be all. That is ignorant

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It's the MC that suggests it and pushes her into it. Kat is unsure about it at first but the MC keeps wanting her to do more and so she goes along with it and starts to enjoy it over time. She doesn't treat him like a lesser being for it or anything, in fact, even during those scenes she tells the MC "I love you" when she is with the other guys. She isn't belittling him or humiliating him for it and they still have the same loving relationship that you see in the non-sharing path. It's just a little more excitement added to the bedroom is all.

It's just a way to add spice to their sex life. I actually like the way it is handled in this game compared to others. The MC isn't being treated like a lesser being, he isn't being humiliated or degraded, and he isn't some weakling with a tiny pecker while all her other partners are massive built horse hung guys. They are regular people. The MC is the one who is wanting all this to happen and at any time, you can make the choice to not let her mess with any of the guys even on the sharing path. You have the final say if she sleeps with someone else or not (you can literally play the sharing path without ever sharing lol).

But to each their own. If it's not your cup of tea, that's cool. That's why I'm glad there is alternative scenes for those who would rather not go down that path. We each get to experience the game in our own way. I have a save with the sharing path and one without the sharing path, just cause I like to see all the variations available (plus I'm a sucker for unlocking everything lol).
Yeah to each their own. If people like this stuff, its all on them.

I dislike this sort of things and will never change my view on it regardless how its handled.
For me, the sharing path is just Lust, not love. Regardless if they say afterwards how much they "love" each other.
And even if she does not treat the MC as a lesser being, its still is degrading and humiliating to a degree imo.

I will never do the sharing route.

In fact , I find it even more pathetic that the MC is pushing her into that lol
By the way you describe the sharing path, its seem Kat finds the MC enough for her , but the MC goes full cuck and pushes her to go for other men ...
Thats just self degrading by the MC. I find this a lack of self respect lol

But in the end, its just comes down to choice. Thankfully we have options to avoid such things.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well you said it is cuck stuff, but it's not. A cuck is someone whos partner sleeps with other people against their will (cheating or openly) and degrades/humiliates them for it. They are a weak person who lets their partner treat them like dirt while their partner sleeps with other people without their say.

That is not at all what the MC and Kat's relationship is like. You've played the non-sharing faithful hero route in this game already. It is the exact same relationship in the sharing route. Only difference is MC let's Kat sleep with other people. Otherwise, the relationship is the exact same on both routes.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020

Maybe Kat in the sharing path does not make comments how she enjoys it more then her husband, but that does not make it any less degrading or humiliating.
I guess it all boils down to how you play the game. If you immerse yourself as the MC, then I get why you would find it degrading and humiliating, but if you play it as a reader of a novel like how it's supposed to be, you won't have any problem with it. It is after all, a VISUAL NOVEL. With that being said, I won't be a hypocrite. I too like too immerse myself as the MC in this particular game and when I do so, I exclusively play the non-sharing/non-cheating path and I reckon this is precisely why the dev made everyting optional: for the lot of us who love to immerse in the experience.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I guess it all boils down to how you play the game. If you immerse yourself as the MC, then I get why you would find it degrading and humiliating, but if you play it as a reader of a novel like how it's supposed to be, you won't have any problem with it. It is after all, a VISUAL NOVEL. With that being said, I won't be a hypocrite. I too like too immerse myself as the MC in this particular game and when I do so, I exclusively play the non-sharing/non-cheating path and I reckon this is precisely why the dev made everyting optional: for the lot of us who love to immerse in the experience.
Same dude. I view myself as the MC. I wrote my own name when the game started. And I made choices base on how I would IRL.
In fact Im glad that the game lets you decide to make the comment about sharing at the date with Kat.
Because If Kat was the one, "lets invite other people to spice up our sex life" , I would be hurt by this, I would view it as insult that im not enough and would hate her for it.

I was so glad that on that date with Kat, if you pick the none sharing option, Kat says "No third parties involved" . This was heartwarming for me

So the sharing route, is not even an option for me.

Reactions: A.C.H.B.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah to each their own. If people like this stuff, its all on them.

I dislike this sort of things and will never change my view on it regardless how its handled.
For me, the sharing path is just Lust, not love. Regardless if they say afterwards how much they "love" each other.
And even if she does not treat the MC as a lesser being, its still is degrading and humiliating to a degree imo.

I will never do the sharing route.

In fact , I find it even more pathetic that the MC is pushing her into that lol
By the way you describe the sharing path, its seem Kat finds the MC enough for her , but the MC goes full cuck and pushes her to go for other men ...
Thats just self degrading by the MC. I find this a lack of self respect lol

But in the end, its just comes down to choice. Thankfully we have options to avoid such things.
Talking like that, I assume you hate the idea of threesomes as well lol.

And it's not really pushing per say. I probably worded it wrong. They are both trying to come up with ideas to spice up their sex life. Usually when that happens, that means things in the bedroom are going stale. So the MC comes up with the idea of sharing. A little tease here, and little flash there, just to get her into the mood for it. And it escalates and becomes something new for them to enjoy as a couple. They are still in love with each other and not showing any signs of leaving the other, it's just something new and fun for them to experience. Just like swingers do or those who have an open relationship.

But I'm not trying to change your mind about it. Everyone has things they like and don't like. I just dislike when it is falsely judged and called something it isn't. It gets confusing as well since there is so many different variations on sharing in general, that people always confuse one for the other. But they are not all the same. But in the end, that is why I'm glad we have different paths to try out. Something for everyone and we can all enjoy the story in our own way.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Talking like that, I assume you hate the idea of threesomes as well lol.

And it's not really pushing per say. I probably worded it wrong. They are both trying to come up with ideas to spice up their sex life. Usually when that happens, that means things in the bedroom are going stale. So the MC comes up with the idea of sharing. A little tease here, and little flash there, just to get her into the mood for it. And it escalates and becomes something new for them to enjoy as a couple. They are still in love with each other and not showing any signs of leaving the other, it's just something new and fun for them to experience. Just like swingers do or those who have an open relationship.

But I'm not trying to change your mind about it. Everyone has things they like and don't like. I just dislike when it is falsely judged and called something it isn't. It gets confusing as well since there is so many different variations on sharing in general, that people always confuse one for the other. But they are not all the same. But in the end, that is why I'm glad we have different paths to try out. Something for everyone and we can all enjoy the story in our own way.
It all comes down to personal option and views.

And yes, I also hate threesomes . Even if they are Male x Female x Female.

For me sharing, swinging and open relationships are the same as cheating. Not finding your partner enough. No love and respect etc ...

Personally my ex offered an open relationship and I broke up with her. That told me that she never loved me to begin with.
And after 4 months, she wanted to come back to me, she even tried talking to my parents to convice me to take her back. I guess the grass was not greener on the other side lol

And in Deliverance, I view myself as the MC. I put my own name when the game began. And Im loyal to Kat without going for the other female characters.
The sharing path is not an option for me.

And I totally disagree with you about MC and Kat " They are both trying to come up with ideas to spice up their sex life " .
Going to fuck other people , is not spicing up the sex life xd Thats str8 up cheating for me. Even if they say "I love you" , its empty words.
Their sex in public is spicing up their sex life.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It all comes down to personal option and views.

And yes, I also hate threesomes . Even if they are Male x Female x Female.

For me sharing, swinging and open relationships are the same as cheating. Not finding your partner enough. No love and respect etc ...

Personally my ex offered an open relationship and I broke up with her. That told me that she never loved me to begin with.
And after 4 months, she wanted to come back to me, she even tried talking to my parents to convice me to take her back. I guess the grass was not greener on the other side lol

And in Deliverance, I view myself as the MC. I put my own name when the game began. And Im loyal to Kat without going for the other female characters.
The sharing path is not an option for me.

And I totally disagree with you about MC and Kat " They are both trying to come up with ideas to spice up their sex life " .
Going to fuck other people , is not spicing up the sex life xd Thats str8 up cheating for me
Their sex in public is spicing up their sex life.
To each their own. It's a game to me, not real life. I don't let my opinions affect how I play a game. I like to experience everything a game has to offer, regardless of my own personal stances on life. Just like when I read a book. It's not my personal story, it's someone else's and I'm just along for the ride.

I never self-insert myself into games. I don't name the MC after myself or imagine I am the MC. That's just going too far for me, no offense to those that enjoy that. It's a story being told, not my personal story. Every game I have played that gives me the option to name the MC, I always choose the name "Ethan Merchant" lol (if it gives me a last name, otherwise just Ethan). I don't even remember how I thought of using that name or what gave me that idea for that name (maybe I was playing Resident Evil or something lol), but since then I have always used that same name in every one of these VNs. :p

Though Intertwined has made me second guess using that name... :cautious:

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
An excellent game, with a huge amount of choice (really affecting something, not just for show or +1 to something) and a great storyline, with renders and animations, everything is fine too.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes