WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I'm not going to say who is right and who isn't. I play non sharing route but for the people that do play sharing route have at it no judging from me and I just hope Kat still loves your MC at the end of it all. Just remember love takes all shapes and form.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Im almost at the end. DUUUUDE game is amazing.

MC and Kat are the best husband and wife couple I have seen in such games. Their moments are simply priceless even the ones that dont involve sex.
Loyal and lovable.
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game! :cool: And you went about it the right way by asking around when you had some reservations earlier. I also want to applaud you again for supporting the dev on his Patreon. Kudos!
(And kudos to other folks such as Sorrow85 as well to always keep folks here in the loop on the latest news.) (y)
WTF ? So Kat is cheating on us off screen ?
But when does this event with Trevor happen ? Only on the sharing path ?
By doing 'whatever' she needed to do to get him on board, didn't MC mean letting him watch as Kat gets used like a fuckdoll by Trevor in order for them to gain access to the village?
So this just happens on the Sharing path and you have to have villain points.
I just want to reiterate what others have said such as SpyderArachnid that sharing is optional regardless of the hero-villian dynamic. Kat will never stray -- not even off-screen -- if both the MC and Kat doesn't agree to green light it first. There will always be other ways to resolve situations like what A.C.H.B. brought up earlier. Limited20, you're good and safe. Remember, while there are sharing scenes in the game, 1Thousand has carefully planned it and takes his time in creating exclusive scenes that only appear on non-sharing routes (as you've obviously experienced in your playthrough).

Man, I need to get back to this game again real soon. I'm a few chapters behind now. ^^" There's been a surfeit of decent games out there to try lately and only so many free hours in one's day to devote to that after all, hahaha. :sneaky: Alrighty guys and gals, stay safe out there, and always pretend to be a ninja or something cool while wearing those masks out there during the pandemic! ;]

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game! :cool: And you went about it the right way by asking around when you had some reservations earlier. I also want to applaud you again for supporting the dev on his Patreon. Kudos!
(And kudos to other folks such as Sorrow85 as well to always keep folks here in the loop on the latest news.) (y)

I just want to reiterate what others have said such as SpyderArachnid that sharing is optional regardless of the hero-villian dynamic. Kat will never stray -- not even off-screen -- if both the MC and Kat doesn't agree to green light it first. There will always be other ways to resolve situations like what A.C.H.B. brought up earlier. Limited20, you're good and safe. Remember, while there are sharing scenes in the game, 1Thousand has carefully planned it and takes his time in creating exclusive scenes that only appear on non-sharing routes (as you've obviously experienced in your playthrough).

Man, I need to get back to this game again real soon. I'm a few chapters behind now. ^^" There's been a surfeit of decent games out there to try lately and only so many free hours in one's day to devote to that after all, hahaha. :sneaky: Alrighty guys and gals, stay safe out there, and always pretend to be a ninja or something cool while wearing those masks out there during the pandemic! ;]
Yeah this game is incredible. The only game I have played that rewards you for being loyal with some super hot sex scenes and interactions/dialog between the husband and the wife. This has become one of my favourite games.
And I finished it yesterday, cant wait for more :D

Today I tried doing the evil path, but I simply cant lol
I did not cheat on Kat with Rebekah or the Hooker. Then I tried selecting only evil choices after that but some of them are downright nasty and cruel.

I though the evil path will be more of an anti-hero type of thing. But it seems we will be even more evil than the main villain lol
Dont think I cant finish this evil path xD
Last I checked I had 7 Hero points and 13 Villain points ..... and this is me trying my hardest to be evil lol

Reactions: Back

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
WTF 8 scenes ? Wasted development time, could have been more MC and Kat scenes.
I did not kink shame.
Pathetic attempt at condescending with that high hrose comment lol

Bruh, judging from your other replies in this thread you clearly have a deragatory/lesser view towards people who enjoy this stuff. And your audacity to call the effort to create these sharing scenes as "wasted development time" is nothing short of ignorance from you. "I don't kink shame. Yeah, sure bud.

And by the way, the Kat sharing scenes have always been one of the most popular path/route in this game. If anything is a wasted development time here, it's the scenes that are created to pander to the whining vanilla crowd like you.

But do those who don't like vanilla scenes complain WaSted DeVeLoPmeNT tIMe wTFF?.. no we don't.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, take it easy. The thread has already moved on from that bit of conversation. People like what they like and what they don't. The way it was said obviously ruffled some feathers, but really, there's no need to dig up and open old wounds 'cause that's just as bad.

Let's all be cool and welcoming here. After all, don't we all want to see more interest for the game that most of us enjoy? That type of interest often times translates into more support for developers. Besides, 1Thousand appears passionate about his work. :cool:

I mean, I'm excited to see the upcoming update that's going to be released in a few days! Y'all too, right? :D I wonder what's going to be packed into that one! I'm behind a few chapters so I've been holding off for this one myself. I'm really hoping to see the return of certain characters but surely there will be something for everyone (or maybe not). 1Thousand already has a roadmap for all of the chapters and is planning to complete the game later this year if all goes well (iirc). That's more than we can say for other games that seem to be in perpetual development hell. I wonder what his next game will be like, if he decides to create another one. But that's down the road.

Anyway, who's pumped to see the next version coming out on the 15th? ;)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hey, take it easy. The thread has already moved on from that bit of conversation. People like what they like and what they don't. The way it was said obviously ruffled some feathers, but really, there's no need to dig up and open old wounds 'cause that's just as bad.

Let's all be cool and welcoming here. After all, don't we all want to see more interest for the game that most of us enjoy? That type of interest often times translates into more support for developers. Besides, 1Thousand appears passionate about his work. :cool:

I mean, I'm excited to see the upcoming update that's going to be released in a few days! Y'all too, right? :D I wonder what's going to be packed into that one! I'm behind a few chapters so I've been holding off for this one myself. I'm really hoping to see the return of certain characters but surely there will be something for everyone (or maybe not). 1Thousand already has a roadmap for all of the chapters and is planning to complete the game later this year if all goes well (iirc). That's more than we can say for other games that seem to be in perpetual development hell. I wonder what his next game will be like, if he decides to create another one. But that's down the road.

Anyway, who's pumped to see the next version coming out on the 15th? ;)
I cant wait to see what happens next :D
The last chapter left us on a massive cliffhanger.

Also on one of his post on patreon he said that chapter 8 was the "half way point". So im guessing that there will be a total of 16 chapters. And from the looks of it, he makes 1 chapter every 2 months.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Also on one of his post on patreon he said that chapter 8 was the "half way point". So im guessing that there will be a total of 16 chapters.
Close, but it's 17 chapters. Here it is from the man himself:
17 chapters planned. Some of them may be split into two parts when the story branches out completely.

One thing is certain, though. No prequels / sequels! :)

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes