WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I'm going to miss this one when its done. This will always be my second favorite VN, only one other VN can out shine it (in my opinon of course) and its almost done as well that would be Become a Rockstar. But as they say "all good things must come to an end eventually"

Back

Aug 3, 2017
2 updates per year so 2025 when last ch rolls out.
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're thinking of the wrong game. Are you sure you're posting in the correct thread for whichever game you're thinking of? 1Thousand's Patreon for Deliverance has only been up since September 2019, and since then there's been a lot of progress especially in 2020 -- moreso than from many other dev teams.

Let's take a quick look at the release dates, excluding minor updates, bonuses, and whatnot...
September 5th, 2019 - Chapter I released. (It's also the first post there!)
October 16th, 2019 - Chapter II is released.
November 9th, 2019 - Ch.III
December 3rd, 2019 - Ch.IV
January 10th, 2020 - Ch.V
February 9th, 2020 - Ch.VI
March 15th, 2020 - Ch.VII (Hey look! The upcoming release of Ch.XIII will happen exactly one year from this one.) ^__^
May 3rd, 2020 - Ch.VIII
June 21, 2020 - Ch.IX
August 30th, 2020 - Ch.X
(Sept.2020 - One year anniversary. Also, news about changes of the original draft.)
October 30th, 2020 - Ch.XI
November 17th, 2020 - The "Revamp" Release.
(December 2020 - Holiday bonuses.)
January 13th, 2021 - Chapter XII is released.
March 15th, 2021 - Forthcoming Chapter XIII release if nothing goes sideways.

That's a pretty damn good track record! Very consistent, no post after post about unexpected delays or other drama, version releases out when they're ready on expected days, and even despite the slightly longer wait between the latest releases, you're getting quite a lot of stuff packed into them. There's literally no decrease in productivity or in the amount of content!

If anything, people should be amazed about this dev's work ethic, his capability to follow-through to target dates, and his ability to deliver quality game updates with real content. (This is beyond and unlike many other dev teams found around here where they can't or won't communicate, throw out BS to in order to milk their fans, or spin excuses why their latest update took half a year or more and amounted to nothing but a bigfix or a minor addition.)

So, to anyone who thinks 1Thousand is slow or otherwise incompetent, y'all're out of your damn minds! Just look at those release dates above, the accolades that folks heap on this dev (deservedly so), and check out his drama-free Patreon if you don't believe me. This guy is doing this solo! And he's one of the best devs out there compared to his peers. Period.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
4 after tomorrow's release! :D On one hand I'm excited for Ch. 13, and on the other hand, I'm sad that we're already in the home stretch. In any case, I'm hoping 1Thousand continues to make VN's of this caliber.
OMG, this got me thinking.... whats the next game after this one ? Do you think he has already started drafting ideas for the next game ?

gimli13

Jun 6, 2019
I just found this one and can't wait to check it out. I am impressed with the consistency of updates and quality/quantity of stuff. Should I follow a walkthrough on this or not? I usually don't like to, but I hate missing out on non-obvious paths because of it or getting screwed out of a fun interaction 4-5 chapters down the road because I didn't do one little thing in an earlier chapter. Thoughts?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just found this one and can't wait to check it out. I am impressed with the consistency of updates and quality/quantity of stuff. Should I follow a walkthrough on this or not? I usually don't like to, but I hate missing out on non-obvious paths because of it or getting screwed out of a fun interaction 4-5 chapters down the road because I didn't do one little thing in an earlier chapter. Thoughts?
yes you should follow wt.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes