alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
First Congrats on the update for 1thuosand.
Second I hope he make story and ending at his own pace and if he wants to move on a different project and take a break form deliverance I wish him luck.

Then I must say deliverance don't need to end with just this story, 1 Thousand can come back to it after he make the next project.(if it's a different game that is)

Kat and Wade are still one of the best couples ever and not to continue the chemistry would be foolish.

LOP made this mistake with LWT Tracy and Lisa, when they were Fan Favorites and instead focused on other obscure forgettable projects for a long time.

Sequel can actually focus more on Kat and her relationship with Wade and bring more characters and different kinks.

It can start Both going to a exotic island with Kat researching the local legends and Artifacts oppening the super natural side and Wade comong along to take a well earned vacation opening the detective side of the story.

Kat this time can take the initial focus and may be Evan have playable parts. (her coming into contact with a mysterious being or be possessed by artifact she was researching)

Wade can investigate his wife's possession and can be the All Conquering Hero Or Opportunist Villan, He is.
You can then have both previous characters vising and new characters joining in as the story progress.

Kat can have her own corruption, Loyalty, Morality points and story arks along side Wade, with Betrayals, corruption and cheating drama turned to eleven between the two with more mystery and Magic elements.

Ether way I wish 1Thousand all the best in all his projects and hope he realize the strengths of characters in his stories. Just an idea guys.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The dev, 1Thousand, has already made it explicitly clear that there will not be any sequels or prequels or otherwise once Deliverance wraps up. The story has been basically written up from day one. Hence, all the quality updates the project has been getting at its remarkable, consistent basis. See? It helps to have a roadmap instead of aimlessly shooting in the dark like too many (concept) projects found around here.

I just hope that 1Thousand will continue on with other projects for us to enjoy beyond Deliverance. One of the goals of the project was to see if there was enough of a financial interest for the dev to invest more of his real world time to devote himself into another project. For the dev, it's barely reached that threshold. (See his Patreon for details). And the fans have yet to hear whether or not he will decide to create a second project; though, it's implied that he's now considering it. If he does create another one, then it should be a more complex, better quality game. If 1Thousand ultimately decides not to, then all we can do is wish him the best of luck once Deliverance is completed. Personally, I hope he will continue with further projects, but in the meantime, I'll be looking forward to future chapters of Deliverance. ^^

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
First Congrats on the update for 1thuosand.
Second I hope he make story and ending at his own pace and if he wants to move on a different project and take a break form deliverance I wish him luck.

Then I must say deliverance don't need to end with just this story, 1 Thousand can come back to it after he make the next project.(if it's a different game that is)

Kat and Wade are still one of the best couples ever and not to continue the chemistry would be foolish.

LOP made this mistake with LWT Tracy and Lisa, when they were Fan Favorites and instead focused on other obscure forgettable projects for a long time.

Sequel can actually focus more on Kat and her relationship with Wade and bring more characters and different kinks.

It can start Both going to a exotic island with Kat researching the local legends and Artifacts oppening the super natural side and Wade comong along to take a well earned vacation opening the detective side of the story.

Kat this time can take the initial focus and may be Evan have playable parts. (her coming into contact with a mysterious being or be possessed by artifact she was researching)

Wade can investigate his wife's possession and can be the All Conquering Hero Or Opportunist Villan, He is.
You can then have both previous characters vising and new characters joining in as the story progress.

Kat can have her own corruption, Loyalty, Morality points and story arks along side Wade, with Betrayals, corruption and cheating drama turned to eleven between the two with more mystery and Magic elements.

Ether way I wish 1Thousand all the best in all his projects and hope he realize the strengths of characters in his stories. Just an idea guys.

I understand you may be sad and anxious about the end of the game and that we won't see more of kat, you are not alone :C

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can any one spoil the sharing scene in this update? I'm tempted to subscribe so I can play I immediately, but just wanted to make sure there is one this update and what it is.

Reactions: Chimi Changa
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes