moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
are Katherine scenes only available on the hero path? I noticed I can't get them in the past 2 updates
Most probably you chose Sarah to stay with you at the hospital instead of Kat after your first meeting with Sanguis Rex

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
no update I guess cause I started from my last save and game just finished where I left off ..I couldn't understand :unsure:

dendddy

May 31, 2017
For everyone who's interested in unlocking the new scenes, this method still does its job with the latest version of the game. Tested it.
It appears as if the scenes are unlocked but actually the ones I have not played through can't be viewed/clicked on

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
no update I guess cause I started from my last save and game just finished where I left off ..I couldn't understand :unsure:
I had the same issue and i "fixed" it... its a conflict with the mod... so i reinstalled without the mod and it works now.

Last edited:

escapich

May 8, 2019
Sooo, it seems it is impossible to get " KatherineStay2 " on a villain path? According to Zoey's playthrough it should trigger after Rebecca's encounter in a hospital, only if you have hero option with her?

Enjoying writing overall but not gonna lie,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
Did that work? I cannot seem to find the game folder and have this procedure work for the new content.
I think it did, tho u have to download both. 2gb's each. and just merge the game folder from pc to resources autorun on mac

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Sooo, it seems it is impossible to get " KatherineStay2 " on a villain path? According to Zoey's playthrough it should trigger after Rebecca's encounter in a hospital, only if you have hero option with her?

Enjoying writing overall but not gonna lie, it felt really anticlimactic when Sanguine Rex took Sarah in the end of chapter 13, considering I had 15 points with Kat and only 5 with Sarah and basically always chose Kat path throughout the story, lol
Spoilers man!

But you got a different ending than I did. When I got mine, I was like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"! Rex took Kat, not Sarah in my game. I am on the Kat path only (no cheating, hero path) and Rex took Kat. :cry:

So seriously 1Thousand , I hate you right now (but in a loving way).

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes