Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Spoilers man!

But you got a different ending than I did. When I got mine, I was like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"! Rex took Kat, not Sarah in my game. I am on the Kat path only (no cheating, hero path) and Rex took Kat. :cry:

So seriously 1Thousand , I hate you right now (but in a loving way).
Haven't played for a few updates.. wish I had did not look at your spoiler. :cry: But curiosity won.

Just not Kat! I hope they won't hurt her.

• Sad
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
It appears as if the scenes are unlocked but actually the ones I have not played through can't be viewed/clicked on
Notice that each file needs to be placed in a different location. Are u sure you placed the second file into \renpy\common\ and not just \renpy where only the first one should be? The problem you describe usually happens when the second file is misplaced.

escapich

May 8, 2019
Spoilers man!

But you got a different ending than I did. When I got mine, I was like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"! Rex took Kat, not Sarah in my game. I am on the Kat path only (no cheating, hero path) and Rex took Kat. :cry:

So seriously 1Thousand , I hate you right now (but in a loving way).
Oh sry, edited my msg. But yeah it seems that to be on "true" Kat path you have to be a hero, which is a bit disappointing tbh

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Are there no lewd/sexy scenes with Andrea while doing the hero path other than the sharing scene with her and Charles?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why there is no mind control Scene when mc caught Andrea with informer on villain path ?? I missed something ??

Sep 24, 2018
I went full evil and actually looks like I locked myself out of all of Kat's most depraved scenes (I don't mind the sharing — I don't get attached to fictional characters I fap to).

For now I played around with the gamefiles to unlock the full gallery, but I was wondering if there are there any Mac-compatible cheat/path revealing mods out there so i can restart on the path I actually want?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes