Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Well if you go cuckold route, with that guy in the sauna, instead of you it will be another guy, she will talk about the idea of sleeping with him, while her man(you) is on phone. As she is questioning if it's a good idea.
On topic: I believe the dev wanted to go NTR,. I love NTR and had hoped it would lead to something. Also I don't believe in NTR IRL, I mean i bet there are relationships that can make it work, but I am not one of them, so no but in games, YES.
This would never work, because the sharing/cuckold route in this game is not humiliation and betrayal. Kat never talks shit or belittles the MC. Thats what everyone has said about the route.

If the dev would add NTR, then it would another route entirely, because NTR is stealing the love interest from someone with all the betreyal, humiliation etc .... Kat would have to start to talk shit like "so much better than my husband" and other similar stuff.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
okay I got a question, why the fuck do we ONLY get FFM as sharing ? I mean it was meant to be with guys and FFM isnt that wowing compared to MFM with Kat
The 'only with guys' thing was never stated in game, and including another girl she fancies is still sharing. So maybe tone it down a little bit?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The release xiii was not a burner for me because:
I was hoping to see some sharing scenes with Kat and a Guy,but nope nothing,it`s a shame but still a great Game
Yeah, me too, and i'm hoping that when this beautiful game will end, the Dev will make a new game without supernatural elements and it will revolve around the sharing/hotwifing theme, such as The Adventurous Couple or Exciting Games for example

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The release xiii was not a burner for me because:
I was hoping to see some sharing scenes with Kat and a Guy,but nope nothing,it`s a shame but still a great Game
Yeah, Katherine should have bend the no touching rule by using examination gloves. They way he was being held in the cellar, she could have easily put a finger in is chocolate starfish and given him a nice prostate massage while using her spit as lube and teasing him with a blowjob during the investigation, gently twisting his nipple with the other hand.

What she did was pretty weak considering the mayor hadn't had a chance to get the other girl.

Let's hope that when you went along with the sharing route, and Katherine gets taken, that she is at an advantage since you can't corrupt the corrupted. And since the biggest superpower is friendship :KEK:, she then turns some demons/wo/men on the inside into allies with her tricks.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Oh well, since no Kat/M sharing scene this update I think I'm skipping this and waiting for the next update. That way at least I have more content to burn through when next month's update comes.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Actually now that I have seen Sanguis Rex I hope she forces Kat to allow her to eat her pussy. Then Sanguis Rex get on the MC's cock and make Kat watch as she rides his cock to an screaming orgasm and the MC unloads buckets full of cum inside of her, then make Kat eat the MC's cum from her pussy.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
One, you/MC can tell her basically to do it is one option, sort of like I want you to have an affair, 2. Magic, she gets mindcontrolled which is generally poor writing but can work, 3. You/MC can turn douchebag and she does it, 4. She does it anyway with a cool option (this will lead her to NTR). Many ways to do it, I swear one playthrough I only had sex with her twice? in beginning? She can totally get stolen! even the elf-like dork could steal her on that playthrough :)
Edit: keep the facepalms going, as it proves my point for you NTR haters! Or write something constructive!
At no point in the story has the relationship between MC and Kat being presented in a way that would justify netorare. She gets off on sharing but its consensual and the relationship is so good, that betraying him would make no sense. Saying she could even be stolen by the elf dork shows you just want ntr in the game even if it doesn't fit. That elf couldn't steal candy from a granny much less that woman from a superpowered chad dude...Just say "I want ntr no matter what" because those "so called" suggestions make it worse.

Something constructive.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
One, you/MC can tell her basically to do it is one option, sort of like I want you to have an affair, 2. Magic, she gets mindcontrolled which is generally poor writing but can work, 3. You/MC can turn douchebag and she does it, 4. She does it anyway with a cool option (this will lead her to NTR). Many ways to do it, I swear one playthrough I only had sex with her twice? in beginning? She can totally get stolen! even the elf-like dork could steal her on that playthrough :)
Edit: keep the facepalms going, as it proves my point for you NTR haters! Or write something constructive!
Everything you suggested goes against the whole narrative of the story thus far. Admittedly, I never played the sharing route as it just isn't my thing, but from what I gathered even in that route, everything is consensual between MC and Kat and the Sharing is only a means for them to spice up their sex life. It doesn't happen because things have gone south in their marriage. Judging from your play style, you just want NTR no matter what, even if it doesn't gel with the plot of the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
At no point in the story has the relationship between MC and Kat being presented in a way that would justify netorare. She gets off on sharing but its consensual and the relationship is so good, that betraying him would make no sense. Saying she could even be stolen by the elf dork shows you just want ntr in the game even if it doesn't fit. That elf couldn't steal candy from a granny much less that woman from a superpowered chad dude...Just say "I want ntr no matter what" because those "so called" suggestions make it worse.

Something constructive.
Actually you are wrong. Because others in the game have dark powers. And we already have precedence of the dark powers being used to control a woman and do sexual things with her in the game by the MC himself.

The MC's dark powers can be used on Rebekah in the hospital where the MC can fuck her. We have also already seen that no one has the power to stand up to Sanguis Rex, she could make Kat give into other guys and the MC couldn't do anything about it.

This story could go in multiple directions Sanguis Rex could turn Kat into a complete whore if she wanted to.

The first guy, the serial killer, had so much power that he could have fucked Kat any time he felt like it or any other girl associated with the MC.

Those with the power make the rules.

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Has being a long time since i played this game,the cons for being a manwhore (relationship with many woman) are implemented? (like losing them for not choosing one of them)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Has being a long time since i played this game,the cons for being a manwhore (relationship with many woman) are implemented? (like losing them for not choosing one of them)
Relationship with many womes possible. 2 threesome scene in latest update

Reactions: BTungsteno

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Actually you are wrong. Because others in the game have dark powers. And we already have precedence of the dark powers being used to control a woman and do sexual things with her in the game by the MC himself.

The MC's dark powers can be used on Rebekah in the hospital where the MC can fuck her. We have also already seen that no one has the power to stand up to Sanguis Rex, she could make Kat give into other guys and the MC couldn't do anything about it.

This story could go in multiple directions Sanguis Rex could turn Kat into a complete whore if she wanted to.

The first guy, the serial killer, had so much power that he could have fucked Kat any time he felt like it or any other girl associated with the MC.

Those with the power make the rules.
Firstly, a lot of players who do like ntr aren't into mind control. Simply because the woman isn't cheating by herself, she's just a puppet.

Secondly , a route where Kat turns evil and wants to hurt MC emotionally (because that'd be the only reason to betray him to do something she is already doing anyway), would make no sense in the MC corruption path. He is the one getting corrupted and manipulated to use his powers in bad way. If anyone, he would be the one to betray Kat since he is already on that path.

Third, if dev went with what you are suggesting, it would have absolutely no narrative impact in the path where she is already being shared. That allmighty evil demon wants to hurt MC, and of all the things she could think to harm him, ntr would be her weapon of choice? Having the chick who's already being playing with others, play some more? When she can literally make people combust, maim, torture (all things already established too)? MC would probably join, spitroast Kat with whomever she was fucking and after a good nut, point and laugh at the dumb demon for her shitty plan.

Also about the serial killer dude, rape isn't really ntr either.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes