A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Thanks, i will make a backup save with that path, i will keep my current one for the next update, but if something bad happen to kat then i will switch to the other one without a doubt.
Choosing Sarah to stay will lock you out of some scenes with Kat in the future though, so tread lightly :D

Reactions: ShangTsung

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Oh, so basically we can't escape from the loss of our loving wife, well let's just hope nothing bad happen yo her next updates...
Being on the Villain path worked for me. The outcome on the last scene (who gets taken by S.Rex) is dependent on the CoStay and WStay variables with Co being Sarah and W being Kat. Though for some reason the demon took Sarah even though I chose Kat to stay with me in the hospital on my Villain playthrough.

PS. I always choose Kat to stay on all my playthroughs, who wouldn't right? :D

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Official Walkthrough for Deliverance. Many thanks to my teacher Qleaf.

Edit: Updated Official Walkthrough for Chapters I-XIII

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
Zoey Raven, I found a couple errors in the WT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are also a few typos sprinkled throughout the WT.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Little bit of a short update I think just because its really branched between whether you picked Sarah as your main LI or Katherine (who in their right mind would pick Sarah???).

I hope that 1Thousand doesn't wait until the end of the game for Katherine to find out about MC cheating and put the consequences in the epilogue. If she is ever going to find out (how can she not if you pick Sarah and promise to go public with her?) It should happen soon enough for you to actually get to play out the consequences yourself in the novel to repair the relationship or move on with Sarah.

I feel like it would've been the perfect clifhanger/reveal to have Sanguinis Rex reveal his cheating when she confronts MC/Sarah/Katherine.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
It's funny how half the NTR crowd claims this game does not have NTR, while the other half insists it does. :ROFLMAO: :WaitWhat:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There is not forced sharing scenes in the game.
All is your option.

If u want share Kat.. u can do it but if not, u get better scene.
I'm tired of people here just giving facepalms, facepalm your own insecurity for not being able to say what you really want to say here
Dont care about it, you have the right to say the same opinion as I or anyone else.
If someone gets angry about it/gives a facepalm it, just get over it ;)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
NTR at this site is following: cuckolding, sharing, love interest is cheating, NTR and reverse, where they cheat and make you feel bad. any form of your love interest fucking another, be it approved or not is NTR.
Edit: NTR reversed is you doing the cucking etc.. This game is a NTR game on this site, because it has SHARING? hope you have learned something new today, thanks!
Who died and made you site admin? :ROFLMAO: The admins/mods agree this game does not have NTR which is why the game isn't tagged as such. Also this is F95's exact definiton of NTR: https://f95zone.to/tags/ntr/wiki
So I really don't know from whose ass you pulled all your info from. Technically, the sharing scenes do not cause jealousy as they are mutually agreed upon by both parties, thus it doesn't pass as NTR. Hope you learned something new today.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Growing tired again that it's so hard for people here to not realize that the sharing tag doesn't exist, it's NTR

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Can you link me games that has the tag sharing? and if those games have sharing, is it possible they have the tag NTR? Not to be an ass, but maybe you should look this up more thorough.
Not to be an ass, but you need only to look at the upper portion of the thread and browse through the game's tags. You will not find NTR among them. While technically I somewhat agree that Sharing/Cucking is basically softcore NTR, this game is a special case. The MC in the Sharing path actually enjoys Sharing his wife and actually gets off to it and does not feel a tinge of jealousy. So going back to this site's definition of NTR: Designed to cause JEALOUSY by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC. It does not qualify as NTR.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys...

Downloaded the latest 13th version . As Usual great game and nice game plot and scenes.
I have some scenes in gallery for this v13 not played those, in my game play this version ends with Villan [Demon Rex] snatched Sarah from MC in basement. But in gallery i could see some scenes not played , 3 scenes actually
1) MC , Wife Katherine and Rose
2) MC with wife Katherine
3) Katherine with Mayor interrogation
I could not play with any choices changes in this version. Is there any different path or routes to be played for this scenes. ???

Also checked all others scenes in different i have mostly finished all scenes playing.
1616222291278.png

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
1.) Sharing enabled, You chose Kat to stay with you during Hospital scene, Hero path
2.) You chose Kat to stay with you during Hospital scene, Hero path
3.) Sharing enabled, You chose Kat to stay with you during Hospital scene, Hero path

Jacky Bruce

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Growing tired again that it's so hard for people here to not realize that the sharing tag doesn't exist, it's NTR
Its not NTR in this game.

Yeah sharing would usually fall under NTR .... if it was FORCED and we had no option to stop it. Then it would be NTR.

But the sharing in this game is done through an option. Only if you want it. And its not your normal sharing. As have multiple people said, that during the sharing Kat does not talk shit about her husband, does not humiliate him, does not belittle him etc...

Personally I have not and never will share Kat.

I understand where you are comming from. Since its not rly about the definition of NTR.
Netorare/Netori/Netorase , cheating, sharing, cuckold, swinging, open relationships, prostitution, rape etc ... all these fall under "NTR". Thats what people mean when they go into a comment section and ask "Is the NTR avoidable", they are asking if all these things are avoidable.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes