cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update again but felt bit short. story advanced enuf and players are clueless what happens next.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Are you thinking of the scene with Sarah? There is a scene with Sarah where you have anal with her. That isn't part of the sharing path, that's just part of Sarah's if you are sleeping with her. There is also one with Sarah and Rose with anal as well, but again, not part of the sharing path. The sharing path involves sharing Kat with others (or threesomes with Kat and someone else). And the only scene this update got for the sharing path was with Rose, and it is only Rose giving Kat anal with her tongue.
What i mean is, dev stated, not even MC won't have chance to fuck kat in a anal way if he goes for sharing route. He stated that it took lot of time for MC to convince her to get into anal with MC. And that lot of time is only makes sense if MC is in non-sharing path. So, yeah, even though kat is available for MC even in sharing route (ofcourse she is available, this is not NTR game where wife won't allow husband to fuck her anymore after cuck stuff), she is not available (yet) for MC to fuck her anally. And yeah, there is never a anal scene with MC if we choose complete sharing route. Anal sex is some kind of "reward" for vanilla path players for choosing that route.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
This game should easily be in the top 25 on f95, maybe even in the top 10.

It's absolutely refreshing to get a different story, hot characters, great animations, pretty hot sharing path and etc. This definitely deserves way more likes and support.
Not to mention super consistent high quality updates! I agree, 1Thousand deserves way more support and recognition.

Reactions: Busted1201

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
What i mean is, dev stated, not even MC won't have chance to fuck kat in a anal way if he goes for sharing route. He stated that it took lot of time for MC to convince her to get into anal with MC. And that lot of time is only makes sense if MC is in non-sharing path. So, yeah, even though kat is available for MC even in sharing route (ofcourse she is available, this is not NTR game where wife won't allow husband to fuck her anymore after cuck stuff), she is not available (yet) for MC to fuck her anally. And yeah, there is never a anal scene with MC if we choose complete sharing route. Anal sex is some kind of "reward" for vanilla path players for choosing that route.
Is the scene in question the one in Chapter 7 (Reverse Cowgirl Anal)? If I'm not mistaken, that scene is available on both paths. The text in that scene does seem funky if you're on the Sharing Path as it implies they have had Anal Sex before, which is untrue. Might be an oversight on dev's part.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And now for something completely different...a plea at 1Thousand that if he brings his game to Steam, he please gives it an age rating!!
Several nations, mine among them, have tightened the rules on age verification in game stuff. And Steam being Steam, they chose the cheap and quick path. Games without age rating appllied are not shown to customers from these nations any longer, no matter how old the user is!:poop::mad:
For instance, I bought "The ditzy Demons" before the new rules and could still buy the main game, because it has an age rating. But the new Fan disc, despite it being advertised broadly on the shop site, cannot be chosen because this fandisc has not been given an age rating, same the 18+patch which was available too.
As long as an age rating is given, from all ages to 18+, the stuff is choosable, be it e.g. Cat´s Paws, Planet Zoo, Ai Shoujo, Hitman or Deus Ex. That is because with a proper age rating given by Dev, Steam is in the green, the buyer is then responsible what stuff is bought and if he/she is old enough.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is there a possibility to get Sarah taken instead of Katherine?
For me, the demon takes Sarah, what does it depend on, the number of sypati points?
I think it's actually harder to have the devil take Katherine than Sarah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oops, there's actually a 5th condition:

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I wonder if we can save Sarah from the demon's clutches ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
if that thing with "conditions" is valid (have no reasons to doubt, though didnt check it), im not sure why the dev bothered with all that "math" at first place though?
demon simply takes the girl mc cares for the most (ie the one with the most rps or so), ende.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
if that thing with "conditions" is valid (have no reasons to doubt, though didnt check it), im not sure why the dev bothered with all that "math" at first place though?
demon simply takes the girl mc cares for the most (ie the one with the most rps or so), ende.
it did not for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes