Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

There it is! Chapter XIII is finally here for 5$ Patrons!

Changelog:
- 1100 renders and 41 animations,
- 2 new music tracks,
- Gallery fixes.

Links:
PC:
MAC:
Android: ,

by

Let me know what you think of the new update!

Enjoy!

-----------
Mac and android version was missing here?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

There it is! Chapter XIII is finally here for 5$ Patrons!

Changelog:
- 1100 renders and 41 animations,
- 2 new music tracks,
- Gallery fixes.

Links:
PC: MEGA
MAC: MEGA
Android: MEGA, WORKUPLOAD

by

Let me know what you think of the new update!

Enjoy!

-----------
Mac and android version werent here?
yup, otherwise they would be in the op.
thanks for share(y)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work

Here's my save from Chapter 13
Full Hero and sharing route with Katherine
Characeter.png

Reactions: Otyi and Mergen1

malaussene78

May 18, 2020
Update 01/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "XI".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "XI".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 02/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "X".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "X".

Update 21/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "IX".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "IX".

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "VII".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "VII".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Mega link is not working

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Hello, what happened to katherine when I'm looking forward to the Next Episode IV. anyone with information about the update please help

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
There's no anal scene in Sharing path. Dev already stated it's exclusive to Non-sharing path.
There is "kind of" an anal scene, but it's not M/F anal. In the sharing path with Kat, you have a MFF scene with the MC, Kat, and Rose this time (instead of Sarah). Rose gives anal to Kat via her tongue while Rose or Kat (depending on who you choose), tells you all about it while it is happening (via dirty talk). Kat is shocked at first, but the MC encourages Rose to keep going.

Last edited:

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
pretty good update,1Thousand never disappoints,ofcourse i want some sharing scene with kat but even theres no one this time its ok.
still top 3 of mine because the amount of anal in this game is spectacular.keep em comin 1Thou!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
But i seen balls-deep anal event in sharing path in this update. It's bug then? Can someone who played clarify this?
Are you thinking of the scene with Sarah? There is a scene with Sarah where you have anal with her. That isn't part of the sharing path, that's just part of Sarah's if you are sleeping with her. There is also one with Sarah and Rose with anal as well, but again, not part of the sharing path. The sharing path involves sharing Kat with others (or threesomes with Kat and someone else). And the only scene this update got for the sharing path was with Rose, and it is only Rose giving Kat anal with her tongue.

Reactions: Back

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why does the music stop in almost every sex scene? Can't they concentrate if they're not in total silence or what? :KEK:
I think that detail should be changed, it somehow annoys me a lot :(

This little snag aside, the game is awesome.
Last chapter I played a long while ago was ch8 I think (the one with the swinging scene with Charles and Andrea), and I hadn't played it from the beginning in a looooooong time, so today I started all over and reached ep10 so far.

In retrospect the rework is absolutely fantastic. The transition problems that existed in the beginning were all solved, the scenes moving smoothly and the story developing at a nice pace.
Besides, those new animations are gorgeous. I will never get tired of seeing Sarah's juicy butt wiggling like jelly :love:
And those cinematic animations during some action sequences are damn good!
I think there's like two chapters (6 and 7 maybe?) that still have old animations, or at least that was my impression. I hope those will also be updated at some point.
A little complaint though: those occasional animations of the girls walking or raising an arm or whatever are useless, and a waste of time for the dev. IMHO.

As much as I would selfishly prefer the dev to focus on a non-sharing game so that there's more content for those of us who are not into that stuff, I am a completionist so I played that route too to unlock all the gallery. I gotta admit it's not that bad in this game. The only time I could not go on watching the scene was when Kat resigned and wanted to fuck her boss; that disrespectful creep was too much for me so after a minute I just loaded a previous save and went for the normal sex scene instead.

Finally, the game really needs SFX. Doors opening and closing, bullets banging, punches, etc. It's a shame because the music is fantastic (except during those silent sex scenes :Kappa:)

OH, I forgot! Is there any way to name the saves or even the pages? In every Renpy game you can at least give a name to every save page, but in this game I apparently can't.

In short: still some things to improve, but to me it's probably in the top 10-15 adult games I've played. I'm surprised it doesn't have more support.

Last edited:
Reactions: moskyx
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes