WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Well smack my ass and call me Betty, that was the best/worst cliffhanger this game has had so far. I am so worried now for Kat.

Reactions: Paapi

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Came for the banjos. Stayed for the tags. Did not see any squealing pigs though.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I admit its getting kinda old going from one cliffhanger to the next, particularly since we seem to be doing nothing but losing.

The gulf between light/dark content is expanding too which is a bummer. This release had 2.5 more scenes on the dark path alone; hopefully that shifts back into balance in the future.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
The amount of emotions people show while fighting about a game only proves how good it is, bad product would never made anyone care that much.

Anyway, I just finished Ch XIII and I'm surprised, I was expecting epilogue. The pacing is fine for now cause i play every chapter when it comes out, but if the ending gets dragged out if will only make the whole story weaker. I trust 1housand that they can close it with a bang and start new story. 15 chapters would be perfect (maybe even 14 if 13th was faster), 20 would be too much in my option.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
The amount of emotions people show while fighting about a game only proves how good it is, bad product would never made anyone care that much.

Anyway, I just finished Ch XIII and I'm surprised, I was expecting epilogue. The pacing is fine for now cause i play every chapter when it comes out, but if the ending gets dragged out if will only make the whole story weaker. I trust 1housand that they can close it with a bang and start new story. 15 chapters would be perfect (maybe even 14 if 13th was faster), 20 would be too much in my option.
we just start with breed andrea in it the chapter 13 and only one other man cumming inside kat yet!! very disappoint if end so fastly now good content barely start.. :cry:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
One, you/MC can tell her basically to do it is one option, sort of like I want you to have an affair, 2. Magic, she gets mindcontrolled which is generally poor writing but can work, 3. You/MC can turn douchebag and she does it, 4. She does it anyway with a cool option (this will lead her to NTR). Many ways to do it, I swear one playthrough I only had sex with her twice? in beginning? She can totally get stolen! even the elf-like dork could steal her on that playthrough :)
Edit: keep the facepalms going, as it proves my point for you NTR haters! Or write something constructive!
Again. This is NOT an NTR game. The supporters are not into NTR. Sure some of them are into the sharing/cuck stuff, but only because its done without jealousy, humiliation etc ...

The reason you are getting facepalmed is because you are asking for NTR in a game that does not have it, nor will it ever have it.
It would be the same if we go to a hardcore NTR game, and ask for vanilla stuff and to tone down the NTR content.

Damn. I see a lot of people like sharing Kat.. I couldn't do that. I love her and I always play love route, without sharing anyone.
Same here :D
Only loyal route for me too

Last edited by a moderator:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Amazing update !

But NO ! no , everything but Kat, everything but her, if the perfect wife disappear it's gonna be a tragedy, i saw from the game files that the demon could take sara instead how to make him do that please ?

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Amazing update !

But NO ! no , everything but Kat, everything but her, if the perfect wife disappear it's gonna be a tragedy, i saw from the game files that the demon could take sara instead how to make him do that please ?
Either be on the Villain path or choose Sarah to stay with you in the Hospital.

Reactions: ShangTsung

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Either be on the Villain path or choose Sarah to stay with you in the Hospital.
Thanks, i will make a backup save with that path, i will keep my current one for the next update, but if something bad happen to kat then i will switch to the other one without a doubt.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I don't like NTR but from what I'm reading the sharing in this game isn't NTR, so I might actually give it a try as I don't consider swinging and sharing NTR, as long as MC and romance are both ok with it. If I'm wrong can someone tell me before I even start this path.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't like NTR but from what I'm reading the sharing in this game isn't NTR, so I might actually give it a try as I don't consider swinging and sharing NTR, as long as MC and romance are both ok with it. If I'm wrong can someone tell me before I even start this path.
That's exactly the case and you can just keep your wife to yourself anyway (there's an alternative non-sharing scene for every sharing scene) so go for it

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Thanks, yeah I've played the non sharing route as my main playthrough but I appreciate it non the less. Time for one more playthrough now haha.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes