bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
If you're worried about not having future games from 1Thousand, this may be a good time to help him out by signing up to his Patreon. Why, you ask. As i understand it, he works two jobs. His day job and making the game. If you look at his release frequency and the amount of content in those releases, he has been doing the game full time. Which means that he has been working a minimum of 1,5 full time jobs. My guess is 2 full time jobs, he may have people depending on him, or to cover the expenses of the game. He wants to quit his day job, so he can focus on game development. Making even better games. And i think also simply to be able to survive. How long would YOU endure working up to 16 hours/day. I did it once for 6 months and it was a nightmare. 1Thousand has been doing it for much longer than me. So, let's try and help him out, by supporting him!

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Very good scenes,but I think there is lack of POV scenes,for example pussy licking always from same corner

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
A very naughty outfit for the Kat's sharing scene (stockings and high heels), but this time it's only a "teasing" scene… it's a pity!
Damn.. that's a shame. Who's the lucky guy? Hopefully they will do more than teasing in the next update then. I don't mind a teasing scene only, it can be a good buildup.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn.. that's a shame. Who's the lucky guy? Hopefully they will do more than teasing in the next update then. I don't mind a teasing scene only, it can be a good buildup.
After a creampie with The First Hunter, i'd expected at least a DP with a double creampie! Also if in my dream Kat get involved in a massive gangbang with stockings/garter belt and high heels, and full of sperm in all places at the end…
You won't believe me, but the "lucky guy" is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
indeed MC forbid Kat to fuck him but allow her only to tease him for obtain important informations, if not maybe Kat would have fucked him in my opinion (he is also well endowed, so Kat is excited)!
This time MC don't watch the scene, maybe it's too much for him, considering who is this person...

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
After a creampie with The First Hunter, i'd expected at least a DP with a double creampie! Also if in my dream Kat get involved in a massive gangbang with stockings/garter belt and high heels, and full of sperm in all places at the end…
indeed MC forbid Kat to fuck him but allow her only to tease him for obtain important informations, if not maybe Kat would have fucked him in my opinion (he is also well endowed, so Kat is excited)!
This time MC don't watch the scene, maybe it's too much for him, considering who is this person...
And what if MC is in non-sharing route? Kat will encourage MC to fuck or tease other girls for information? I think so no. Because cuckold pimp option is only available for MC. Not available for Kat. And that's unfair for non-sharing fans. I would have loved if kat is a cuckquean and a pimp to her husband too for favours. At last, they both in this danger, they both want to get success even though this story is MC's Mission. So, yeah, it will be coherent if kat becomes like that atleast in villain path. Villain path kat is neglected and missed. I'm a fan of villain route. MC looking so dominant.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
People are sign
I would imagine several people signed up to his Patreon in the last 3 days, just to find out what happens in the update.
I'm having a hard time understanding, the purpose of your spoiler. Maybe you can explain.

Feb 5, 2020
The sharing scene is not
. The sharing scene is
. There's some pretty good hero, villain
, non sharing and sharing scenes. Kat is no angel, players have idealised her, but she's as kinky as the next gal, so the
scene is pretty hot. And that's only on one route, there are at least 2 alternatives.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
The sharing scene is not
. The sharing scene is
. There's some pretty good hero, villain
, non sharing and sharing scenes. Kat is no angel, players have idealised her, but she's as kinky as the next gal, so the
scene is pretty hot. And that's only on one route, there are at least 2 alternatives.
Thanks for letting us know. Just a quick question? Is the sharing scene fmf or mfm? Also for how long has 1thousand asked to not share the latest update to us poor peasants :cry:?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
are Katherine scenes only available on the hero path? I noticed I can't get them in the past 2 updates

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All we need is a choice ... asertive and bad or calculated and good ... which you gonna choose?
Near the end game ... one needs to dominate the forces amassed against him and his babes.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes