Back

Aug 3, 2017
Pure loyal route between MC and his wife, for me :D
Hopefully there are a lot of sex scenes between them. NTR, cheating games usually focus on the wife sleeping with others xd
Even on the sharing path (which is avoidable), it's actual consent and with full knowledge by both. The wife will continue to remain faithful to the MC. In fact, the greatest dangers of cheating and sleeping around and being unfaithful actually comes from the MC side of things...
And hopefully the wife never prostitutes herself (looking at those blackmail and prostitute tags xd)
Without spoiling things for you, they're associated to the other characters the MC runs across while on the job. The wife is MC's woman with loyalty and love to back it up -- and it goes both ways. :]

Many folks were concerned that there might not be enough scenes if you don't take the sharing route in the game. Fret not. There are quite a few (and done well). In fact, there are exclusive scenes that can only be seen if the MC remains faithful and does not allow his wife to be shared. The dev admitted one of the "hottest" scenes in the game in his opinion can only been seen on a pure route. Just fyi, my bros. ;)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Even on the sharing path (which is avoidable), it's actual consent and with full knowledge by both. The wife will continue to remain faithful to the MC. In fact, the greatest dangers of cheating and sleeping around and being unfaithful actually comes from the MC side of things...

Without spoiling things for you, they're associated to the other characters the MC runs across while on the job. The wife is MC's woman with loyalty and love to back it up -- and it goes both ways. :]

Many folks were concerned that there might not be enough scenes if you don't take the sharing route in the game. Fret not. There are quite a few (and done well). In fact, there are exclusive scenes that can only be seen if the MC remains faithful and does not allow his wife to be shared. The dev admitted one of the "hottest" scenes in the game in his opinion can only been seen on a pure route. Just fyi, my bros. ;)
I personally do not like sharing and open relationships. So even with consent and even if the wife remains faithful, this sharing path is a hard pass for me.
Hopefully the wife never mentions wanting to screw others.

And Im glad to hear that there are many sex scenes between MC and his wife.
Other games with ntr,sharing,cheating etc... have like 2 or 3 sex scenes with the Wife and Husband and then 20 sex scenes with Wife and some random lol

Good to hear that we are rewarded for being faithful.

Tho I chose to trust the few people who replied to me here about the ntr,sharing and cheating being avoidable. I went and subscribed to the dev's patreon. Just downloaded the game and Im about to begin :D

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Played some of it. Rlying loving it so far.

The interactions between MC and Kat (his wife) are amazing. Their talks are always heart-warming. You can rly feel the love between them.
The park BJ and the 1st sex scene at home with Kat were both amazing. The dialog also adds so much to them.

She even reacted well when I told her that she was showing too much cleavage before going to work. She agreed and covered herself. Hopefully future renders reflect this and dont show her massive cleavage after selecting this option.

I always pick to "go home" option :D instead of going somewhere else.
More time to spend with Kat lol

But I have to say, it feels like the game skips/cuts dialog and text...
For example MC and Kat were in the park and MC says "How was your day" and then Kat say how she is learning more about the city and she says "Have I ever mentioned this to you" , after that MC says "You have never mentioned it... Im listening".
And here it feels like it skips/cuts dialog/text, because the next thing that happens is MC saying "Back to your topic...."

It seems like the game cuts Kat dialog or something ? Maybe this was because I choose not to go to the dinner to eat, but went str8 home after the gym ?

Another thing that bothers me is how stuff happens off screen.... There is this scene where MC gets a call from Sarah and she says she needs help. After that the next scenes skips to the next day and Kat already knows that MC had this talk with Sarah and tells him to do what he thinks is best. This means that MC told Kat about his call with Sarah off screen.

Makes me wonder what else will happen of screen similar to this ... ?

Reactions: Sorrow85

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Another great thing about the game is the gallery. Its not just images, its the entire scene with dialog and everything.

No need to save before sex scenes. Or as some might like to call it "The Poor Mans Gallery"

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
MC and Kat are simply the best !
Every interaction is sweet and heart-warming and gets perverted really fast :D

Im always going home to her, or spending time with Kat whenever I get the option lol
Sometimes she blueballs you tho. One time I wanted to spend time with her, and she went out with her girl friends xd

The sex scenes with Kat are getting better and better.
Im currently at the beach scene lol

Sadly I can confirm that even if you tell Kat that she is showing too much cleavage and she agrees and covers her tits. This only happens for that scene. In the next Images/Renders she still shows a lot of cleavage when she goes to work xd

Also my friends, if you are reading this and you are not sure if you want to play the game because of the sharing stuff. Relax
The game warns you about sharing options with this : !SHARING!

Reactions: Sorrow85 and Back

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Ohh btw forgot to ask something very important...

Can we be loyal to Kat in a Evil playthough ?

Right now Im picking all good guy options. But I was wondering if I play a second time as a villain, can MC and his wife be loayl to each other ? Or is cheating/sharing unavoidable if you play an Evil route ?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
For 100% evil there are 2 times you have to cheat I think once with the hooker and once to get a BJ from the redhead. I dunno how different the game is with 18/20 evil versus 20/20 evil though so I'm surei t would be fine to skip those 2. No sharing is required for evil though.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Ohh btw forgot to ask something very important...

Can we be loyal to Kat in a Evil playthough ?

Right now Im picking all good guy options. But I was wondering if I play a second time as a villain, can MC and his wife be loayl to each other ? Or is cheating/sharing unavoidable if you play an Evil route ?
Sharing is optional in both Evil and Good routes although you are forced to cheat four or five times on a full Evil route.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, I thought I could try a evil path but I just can't do it because our lovely Kat and I couldn't never cheating on her.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Im almost at the end. DUUUUDE game is amazing.

MC and Kat are the best husband and wife couple I have seen in such games. Their moments are simply priceless even the ones that dont involve sex.
Loyal and lovable.

With pleasure I would like to tell you that there are many sex scenes beteen MC and his wife. Around half of all sex scenes are just MC and Kat :D
The rest are probably MC and other women.

Also thankfully there are not a lot of Sharing,cheating scenes , I mean Kat with other dudes.
I have only seen the warning !SHARING! only like 3 times.

Sadly there are many dudes aking for more sharing scenes on the devs discord.... Hopefully the dev does not listen to that crap and gives us more MC and Kat scenes instead.

Reactions: A.C.H.B.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Also thankfully there are not a lot of Sharing,cheating scenes , I mean Kat with other dudes.
I have only seen the warning !SHARING! only like 3 times.
There are 8 sharing scenes in total if I'm not mistaken, it's just that some of them don't come with the !Sharing! warning. Although you could easily dismiss all sharing scenes by choosing 'I have an interesting idea.' (or something along those lines) instead of 'Spicing things up' during your bar date with Kat (happens in Chapter 3).

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There are 8 sharing scenes in total if I'm not mistaken, it's just that some of them don't come with the !Sharing! warning. Although you could easily dismiss all sharing scenes by choosing 'I have an interesting idea.' (or something along those lines) instead of 'Spicing things up' during your bar date with Kat (happens in Chapter 3).
WTF 8 scenes ? Wasted development time, could have been more MC and Kat scenes.

But yeah I picked I have an interesting idea on the date with Kat. And was happy when she said at the end "No third parties involved"

But even selecting "I have an interesting idea" on the date with Kat. I saw 2 more !SHARING! warning. One was at the alley where Kat could have finishedthe stranger off, and the second one was at the beach date with her.
After that I did not see anymore !SHARING! warnings.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
WTF 8 scenes ? Wasted development time, could have been more MC and Kat scenes.

But yeah I picked I have an interesting idea on the date with Kat. And was happy when she said at the end "No third parties involved"

But even selecting "I have an interesting idea" on the date with Kat. I saw 2 more !SHARING! warning. One was at the alley where Kat could have finishedthe stranger off, and the second one was at the beach date with her.
After that I did not see anymore !SHARING! warnings.
Well 9 if you count Kat deepthroating that Trevor dude offscreen (w/o MC's knowledge) to convince him to go home with her which leads up to the 4th(?) sharing scene in-game. Though I really don't think it's wasted development time as some of the dev's patrons actually look forward to the sharing scenes. They are all optional anyway, and if you're like me, no one else is touching Kat on all my playthroughs.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Well 9 if you count Kat deepthroating that Trevor dude offscreen (w/o MC's knowledge) to convince him to go home with her which leads up to the 4th(?) sharing scene in-game. Though I really don't think it's wasted development time as some of the dev's patrons actually look forward to the sharing scenes. They are all optional anyway, and if you're like me, no one else is touching Kat on all my playthroughs.
" Well 9 if you count Kat deepthroating that Trevor dude offscreen (w/o MC's knowledge) "
WTF ? So Kat is cheating on us off screen ?
Ahh man wtf .... when does this happen :(

Im like staying loyal to her and never selected !SHARING! options .... and she cheats on us ?

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
" Well 9 if you count Kat deepthroating that Trevor dude offscreen (w/o MC's knowledge) "
WTF ? So Kat is cheating on us off screen ?
Ahh man wtf .... when does this happen :(

Im like staying loyal to her and never selected !SHARING! options .... and she cheats on us ?
She does tell MC after the fact but yeah it does happen w/o he MC's prior knowledge... Sharing/swinging is not really one of my kinks so I can't speak on its technicalities, but from what I understand, telling your SO about your 'extracurricular affairs' is supposed to be arousing(?) for both of them. There's a stark difference between the behaviors of MC and Kat of the non-sharing path and the Sharing path.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
She does tell MC after the fact but yeah it does happen w/o he MC's prior knowledge... Sharing/swinging is not really one of my kinks so I can't speak on its technicalities, but from what I understand, telling your SO about your 'extracurricular affairs' is supposed to be arousing(?) for both of them. There's a stark difference between the behaviors of MC and Kat of the non-sharing path and the Sharing path.
But when does this event with Trevor happen ? Only on the sharing path ?

Im currently at the SWAT scene. No sharing and no cheating. 0 Villain points

So this deepthroat between Kat and Trevor happens regardless ? We cant prevent it ? We cant stop it ? wtf ....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I thought he told her to do "whatever" she needed to do to get him on board before hand. :unsure:

Not that I really care. None of the other guys with the exception of the wife swap scene are worthy of her.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
But when does this event with Trevor happen ? Only on the sharing path ?

Im currently at the SWAT scene. No sharing and no cheating. 0 Villain points

So this deepthroat between Kat and Trevor happens regardless ? We cant prevent it ? We cant stop it ? wtf ....
It happens around Chapter 5/6 on the Sharing path. It does have a !SHARING! warning beforehand so you can easily avoid it. But if you choose the Sharing option, it happens regardless if you cheated or not/have mpre Villain than hero points.

I thought he told her to do "whatever" she needed to do to get him on board before hand. :unsure:

Not that I really care. None of the other guys with the exception of the wife swap scene are worthy of her.
By doing 'whatever' she needed to do to get him on board, didn't MC mean letting him watch as Kat gets used like a fuckdoll by Trevor in order for them to gain access to the village? Tbh, it was too early in the story and my recollection might be a little off lol.

Same here. I only did a quick playthrough on the Sharing path to see what the fuss was all about, I didn't really pay close attention.

Expected release date of next update ??
https://f95zone.to/threads/deliverance-ch-xii-1thousand.36263/page-132#post-5207327

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes