GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
as usual f95 didn't notify even i checked this thread last week.
If you are talking about the alert notifications, you might try this: unwatch the thread, refresh the page, then watch the thread again with email notifications.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you are talking about the alert notifications, you might try this: unwatch the thread, refresh the page, then watch the thread again with email notifications.
no email notifs (f95 email i check once a week).

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
those 2 are checked.
Well, hell. I tried to help. I do hope you can get the issue figured out. Have you tried submitting a help ticket? (My last attempt)

I personally do not use the email features. Don't want getting my inbox blasted from so many game threads.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
twice but as far as I know no replies to my threads.
I seem to remember a long time ago they were thinking about getting a new notification system which would take care of your problem. But I don't know if they are still doing that. Thinking, that is. :cool:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Okay, i'll answer instead .... there are no family relatives that can make it incest in this.

I don't recall incest ever being a thing here.
hmm weird....thought it was a change that was made for patreon or whatever as I was pretty sure they were related, but I guess not :p
anyway thx for answers, both

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmm weird....thought it was a change that was made for patreon or whatever as I was pretty sure they were related, but I guess not :p
anyway thx for answers, both
how could there be incest? all chars who mc fucks or wifey fucks while mc is peeping are near same age as them (some expections but still not young enuf to be mc's daughter or old enuf to be wifey's daddy).

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Given how hot she is, I have no problem calling Sanguine Rex "Mommy" if that helps.
oh it would be the way I'll bang her!
Well, drastic times call for drastic measures especially when it comes to saving the whole damn world from an ass-kicking supernatural being, right ?? Nobody's judging, but yeah, that ass is too die for, I hope the MC bangs her at least once so he can "explore" her weaknesses and exploit them.;)

My opinion on the whole supernatural sexy demoness takes a liking to an average Joe is that she either wanna have lots of evil super OP babies with the MC (and that's fucking kinky and interesting) or she wanna sacrifice him too and take his body coz the sexy female in front of him is a just a fake or an old host:unsure:... it's a cliché, but this game is too damn good to bitch about that.

1Thousand hats off to you, brother, this game is a masterpiece !!(y)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My opinion on the whole supernatural sexy demoness takes a liking to an average Joe is that she either wanna have lots of evil super OP babies with the MC (and that's fucking kinky and interesting) or she wanna sacrifice him too and take his body coz the sexy female in front of him is a just a fake or an old host:unsure:... it's a cliché, but this game is too damn good to bitch about that.
In my opinion, so far the game has heavily hinted MC is not an average Joe. I would not be surprised he is related to the story about the three demons, if not directly one of characters in that story.

Reactions: proximus

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
OK this is my first download of this game. I'll admit I didn't read the whole 127 pages worth of info, just the 1st post and the last... 10-15 pages, may I ask the schedule release of this game, please. Monthly? Every 2 months?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes