Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
1644864665990.png
I respect the dev for finishing the game. I respect him even more for not just picking up the more popular genre to make some quick cash and keep milking them by dragging the story. This shows that the dev is passionate. This is probably one of the best sharing games of all time. Wish the dev good luck and I hope that you will get more support in the future. Hopefully, his next game will be even better.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1653474
I respect the dev for finishing the game. I respect him even more for not just picking up the more popular genre to make some quick cash and keep milking them by dragging the story. This shows that the dev is passionate. This is probably one of the best sharing games of all time. Wish the dev good luck and I hope that you will get more support in the future. Hopefully, his next game will be even better.
there is sharing ?

pfuuu , dodged a bullet so far :ROFLMAO:

´m joking - the great thing is , it is avoidable (y)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Looks good. Although MCs face looks like one out of the Alan Wake games. That's scary shit and for some reason this MC makes me remember Alan Wake. O.O

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That face attracs the supernatural .. of course you would think of wacky wake.
How do you think rex sang unsung and her minions settled on MC in the 1st place?
Looks good. Although MCs face looks like one out of the Alan Wake games. That's scary shit and for some reason this MC makes me remember Alan Wake. O.O

• Haha
Reactions: Balpheron

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Oh wow completed and I've read that it's a proper ending. I guess this game just got bumped up on my list of games to play next. Congrats on completing the game dev! Nowadays it's rare for a game to be completed. It's either abandoned or milked dry like GTA 5 and Skyrim.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
They may fill me with facepalm for saying this, but the truth is that this game has been so undervalued in terms of the number of patreons due to the sharing issue. Almost everyone on this forum right now might love to share Kat, but I'm convinced that's exactly what's kept this game from getting more support. Just say
As someone who vehemently dislikes sharing or anything of that realm to the point where I quit many games bc of it I have to heartily disagree with you my man.
It’s super clearly marked and very distinct from the non-sharing path, didn’t keep me from being a patron for 4-5 months when I could afford it either way, so if anything if there was a lack of support financially it’s just bc people could get it for free as easily as they could

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Best Ending is Where you Make Girls and Milfs Pregnant :cool: (y)
And Ability to Increase Breast and Ass is Great but LATE :rolleyes:

Reactions: MasterDk78
Aug 12, 2020
Official Walkthrough for Deliverance. Many thanks to my teacher Qleaf.

Edit: Updated Official Walkthrough for Chapters Final

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
Ty so much for your efforts to show us the many paths of this game. Great job.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes