Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So how many paths/routes are there in this game?
How many playthroughs you got to do to see all endings variations?
There are 8 endings. Don't know what all of them are (yet) myself apart from the obvious, but if you want to get all of them w/o extensive replays I'd wait for the mod. IAmAB has done a great job making a comprehensive one that allows you to flip all the major triggers and flags in the game (and there are many of them going waaay back to whom you choose to stay at the hospital etc. that can influence the outcome).

Reactions: IAmAB and monk456

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This game have impregnation and pregnancy?
Yeah there is:
MC can knock up Andrea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing that was bad at the end, there wasn't Katherine pregnant :cry:
But I'm still happy with ending of Katherine and her (Maybe)will becoming as mayor

Gallery unlocker file to final version of the game:

Put it to "Deliverance-Final-pc\game\saves" folder.

But what a journey!
My biggest thanks to 1Thousand who create this great game and lovely thanks to ours lovely Wife Katherine!

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
1644864665990.png
I respect the dev for finishing the game. I respect him even more for not just picking up the more popular genre to make some quick cash and keep milking them by dragging the story. This shows that the dev is passionate. This is probably one of the best sharing games of all time. Wish the dev good luck and I hope that you will get more support in the future. Hopefully, his next game will be even better.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1653474
I respect the dev for finishing the game. I respect him even more for not just picking up the more popular genre to make some quick cash and keep milking them by dragging the story. This shows that the dev is passionate. This is probably one of the best sharing games of all time. Wish the dev good luck and I hope that you will get more support in the future. Hopefully, his next game will be even better.
there is sharing ?

pfuuu , dodged a bullet so far :ROFLMAO:

´m joking - the great thing is , it is avoidable (y)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Looks good. Although MCs face looks like one out of the Alan Wake games. That's scary shit and for some reason this MC makes me remember Alan Wake. O.O

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That face attracs the supernatural .. of course you would think of wacky wake.
How do you think rex sang unsung and her minions settled on MC in the 1st place?
Looks good. Although MCs face looks like one out of the Alan Wake games. That's scary shit and for some reason this MC makes me remember Alan Wake. O.O

• Haha
Reactions: Balpheron

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Oh wow completed and I've read that it's a proper ending. I guess this game just got bumped up on my list of games to play next. Congrats on completing the game dev! Nowadays it's rare for a game to be completed. It's either abandoned or milked dry like GTA 5 and Skyrim.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes