• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
page 9 slot 3 (hope this works)

load the file then choose to kill dahalia and that's all you need to chose to lock yourself into opening Ending 4 whereas ending 2 is opened only when you max her affections and win her over before retrieving the Axe
God bless you, King. So much appreciated. It worked =)

Reactions: Carefree247

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Now thats its complete I want to play through but just a couple questions if anybody can answer ill be grateful.

1st: It seems their are multiple LI to mess around with and it seems the wife is aware but is she cool with it willing to let you keep side chicks around in the end or do you need to pick just one?

2nd: Is the only sharing happening with other dudes or can it be multiple women in sharing action with no others dudes?
nice attitude. rarely to see someone who needs to act like that. mostly, are just ask without care as if other players are his personal google :FacePalm:
sorry could only give you a like button. ill try to follow your example (y)

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
anyone get errors opening the gallery?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gui_scripts/screenGallery.rpy", line 521, in execute
    screen cg_page1(page=1,doTrans=False):
  File "game/gui_scripts/screenGallery.rpy", line 521, in execute
    screen cg_page1(page=1,doTrans=False):
  File "game/gui_scripts/screenGallery.rpy", line 526, in execute
    grid 4 3:
  File "game/gui_scripts/screenGallery.rpy", line 541, in execute
    use cg_slot("Park", "images/Park_688_thumb.jpg", "park_after")
  File "game/mod/scripts/modScreens.rpy", line 276, in execute
    screen cg_slot(cgname, cgthumb, cglabels):
  File "game/mod/scripts/modScreens.rpy", line 276, in execute
    screen cg_slot(cgname, cgthumb, cglabels):
  File "game/mod/scripts/modScreens.rpy", line 277, in execute
    $ cgaction = g.Action(cgname)
  File "game/mod/scripts/modScreens.rpy", line 277, in <module>
    $ cgaction = g.Action(cgname)
  File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 339, in Action
    if b.check_unlock():
  File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 120, in check_unlock
    if i.check_unlock(False):
  File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 76, in check_unlock
    if not i.check(all_prior):
  File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 45, in check
    print(i, renpy.seen_image(i))
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Only A can be pregnant. Because K doesn't. Can other characters be pregnant?
Andrea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene was awesome! Best of worlds: MC happily ever after with Katherine and Andrea with Charles, but still being able to knock up Andrea on the sly and then fucking her fantastic pregnant body right there in the studio! :p

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can't say I love this game, but I do love a lot of this game. The whole supernatural thing didn't work for me and the Sara and Rose characters were a bit meh, but the MC's wife was amazing. And just because I didn't like the story, doesn't mean it wasn't great. Plus, I think it's awesome a great developer finished a great game.

Really well done!

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
This game was so good before it turned into a dungeon crawler with demons and magic shenanigans. Kinda glad that it ended.
I would prefer a normal detective story with 'normal' crimes,Its tiring to see every game dev trying to make up a story and always go for fantasy but i really like this game and its dev so cant complain much

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I remember my ending was 6 of ? I just deleted after, not playing through again - it was a long game! My first download was < 1 year ago and I remember how long it lasted. This had no choices but was a result of earlier choices. Does Rose run away regardless? Would seem she'd see on the news or something it was OK to come back in endings where it was.

Oct 29, 2020
I remember my ending was 6 of ? I just deleted after, not playing through again - it was a long game! My first download was < 1 year ago and I remember how long it lasted. This had no choices but was a result of earlier choices. Does Rose run away regardless? Would seem she'd see on the news or something it was OK to come back in endings where it was.
Yeah sadly any ending where the MC doesn't runaway with her ends with her being on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: scrumbles
4.30 star(s) 179 Votes