Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
What a long and fun journey it has been for this game! This was very entertaining for sure! I was a bit sad when it was nearly at its end but now, I feel satisfied with it. As for the ending, I did unlock most of them (needed 3 more but I'm not gonna go back and do it again). I mostly enjoyed the ending of Sanguis Rex (Pearl) and MC world domination ending. Especially the scene with Pearl and MC. I was hoping there was a scene with them. I also enjoyed Katherine's (with or without the swinging route). I was also hoping for a few extra scenes of her swinging route but that's okay. Here's 1 more thing. When I unlocked the gallery, it mostly had Charles. In my raw playthrough, I didn't save Charles. It was...uhh...depressing you could say because Charles died and Andrea had no one close to support her whenever she was neeeded and had to find ways to satisfy it. Now I wonder what kind of story will 1thousand do next?

This was just out of the blue but there was one I had in mind. Well it's just a WHAT IF THING Y'KNOW. Like they stopped the chaos from Sanguis Rex and destroyed her reign. BUT instead of MC killing her, he seals her power becoming like...idk like Dahlia? Or perhaps being an actual human again? And then possibly an actual harem ending with Rose involved. Like she escaped but MC soon found her and asked her to come back. Andrea can't be involved unless it's like a secret affair or something. Or perhaps a single route with her (and maybe include the others or not depending on the route (I guess it's similiar to the other endings in the game)). Heh? Hehhh? Hehhh? I'll stop it there. Been typing for almost 20 minutes now just rephrasing, rereading and all.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there an evil ending with all 3 girls? I got ending 4 and 5, but lost Rose in both of them.

But anyways, a lot of games totally blow it on the ending, making it anticlimactic and short. Glad to see that this one delivered (heh). Sex montage with all the girls and tying up loose ends for the most part. You can't ask for much more than that. Preggo Andrea was hot as shit. Too bad we don't see the belly during the BJ, though.

Anyways, grats on completing the awesome game with pretty much no delays or developmental hell that plagues a lot of projects.

Last edited:

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Charles dies in the happy ending part with Katherine at the end of the game, which aims to make the last swinger with Charles and Andrea for the last time. Charles at the 6th end Charles dies in the happy ending part with Katherine at the end of the game, which aims to make the last swinger with Charles and Andrea for the last time. 6.no charles at the end

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.
Jul 15, 2019
I wish and really wish to see a Prequel game featuring Katherine and her school adventures. It would sell a lot knowing how much we all love Katherine! and developer, I just want to say that you made my life better with this game. It really means a lot. I really hope to see more games from you in the future (especially with the sharing scenes haha)

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Did I understand that correctly, there are at least 8 alternative endings?

Oh man, I'm going to have to get back to that.

In "my" ending, the MC fell into a well and died. If I got that right last night, it was damn late....

that means for me now probably again at least a weekend play... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
How do you get the second swing scene with Charles and Andrea?
Can someone share a save before this scene or how to get it?
BTW, I always end up with the villain/no love routes, even though I chose all the hero choices and kept Kat's affection high.
How do you get the hero route? Or the sharing route?

Never mind, I got it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 179 Votes