GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can't wait to see what the devs next swinging, cheating, possibly boarder line Ntr project is next (y) :unsure:
I'm wondering if there will be a next project. I know that on his patreon there were some very unfortunate events that recently occurred. He mentioned that if it weren't the last chapter he might have abandoned Deliverance.

Maybe he'll take some time off for a while and be up for it again. Maybe not. Or maybe I misread the post. I hope there will be more from 1Thousand if he's up for it again some day.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev needs to get off the net and binge play this game, every route, easy, considerate, sweet.
Just have a blast and bask in the glory of this one great accomplishment.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait which 3 some are we talking about ? the one on the street right ?
if I'm not wrong I got that scene by being a Villain and romancing Katherine, Sarah and Rose while controlling Rebekka and Andrea. You get this during the final moments when the city is in chaos and you go outside to check on sarah and rose pops out from somewhere after being taken by Pearl
No, not that one. The one back in ep 13 where Sara has a huge dildo up her ass. There's an alternative version with only Sara, which is the only one I always got. I only saw the threesome thanks to the mod.

BTW I tried to take a screenshot of the scene gallery and I just realized that the usual S doesn't work, and whenever I try to use Print Screen on my PC it captures the settings menu, not what I'm actually seeing :S
How the hell can I take a screenshot in this game? Can anyone tell me, please?

I would prefer a normal detective story with 'normal' crimes,Its tiring to see every game dev trying to make up a story and always go for fantasy but i really like this game and its dev so cant complain much
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-awakening-v1-0-phillygames.4907/

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Shift + S
No, not that one. The one back in ep 13 where Sara has a huge dildo up her ass. There's an alternative version with only Sara, which is the only one I always got. I only saw the threesome thanks to the mod.

BTW I tried to take a screenshot of the scene gallery and I just realized that the usual S doesn't work, and whenever I try to use Print Screen on my PC it captures the settings menu, not what I'm actually seeing :S

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018

it is also stated in help menu but since you asked for this tupe of renpy engine while pressing shift hit the s .....

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yea, i think this is the only scene with gallery mod provided that doesn't unlock. Can anybody upload save with swinging scene?
The gallery is not a mod, so you only need the persistent file to unlock the scene. I've got all the endings unlocked, but I haven't seen a swinging scene in any of them, only a threesome with Kath and Sarah.
Ending 6 is where Kath and PC visit Andrea and Charles at home. But for me there's a sneaky anal scene on both the non-sharing and sharing path.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The gallery is not a mod, so you only need the persistent file to unlock the scene. I've got all the endings unlocked, but I haven't seen a swinging scene in any of them, only a threesome with Kath and Sarah.
Ending 6 is where Kath and PC visit Andrea and Charles at home. But for me there's a sneaky anal scene on both the non-sharing and sharing path.
Previous page, post #4864, there are saves with every ending, one of them have swinging scene, for anyone interested who can't trigger it, download the file from that post.

Reactions: Hildegardt
4.30 star(s) 180 Votes