FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
No matter which option I choose I'm getting this page. I'm only on Kat(wife) path ( no sharing). I wish to end up with the wife ending. Am I doing something wrong or does this page have only one option? why does it say no love routes? I'm confused. Capture.PNG

edit: I'm somehow getting ending 3. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I've attached a save file. I think this is where I'm messing it up. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika1234

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a choice. MC always has a Gladiator approach to everything that is happening.
Every would be so called ally is trying to murder him up front, then MC has to choose
if he will allow the men who tried to end him be near the people who mean the world to him.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
oh, that's what I mean (Netorase/Netori)
It's not really that either, no one is being told to do anything against their wishes, they all agree to it and enjoy it - no jealously involved at all.
By F95 'standards' it is not NTR, just the 'sharing' tag is used. It is what it is!

Reactions: simeon699

beTT

Nov 24, 2017
It's not really that either, no one is being told to do anything against their wishes, they all agree to it and enjoy it - no jealously involved at all.
By F95 'standards' it is not NTR, just the 'sharing' tag is used. It is what it is!
Well, I think that's beautiful.

Reactions: Back

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah but there are Swinging scenes which are also completely avoidable
sure but since hubby approves those and encourages her then not ntr either.

oh, that's what I mean (Netorase/Netori)
maybe those or maybe not but f95 doesn't care about those, f95's terms of ntr is posted somewhere and by that ntr tag is added or not added.

velvetwayne

Apr 13, 2020
Well story was interesting but DEV seriously need to work on his art style used on girls faces and some girls bodies. And for characters i can say Kate was so damn annoying for me... I hope he will make better job next time, and seeing completed is good, at least he didn't abandon for years and actualy completed :D
You absolute cretin

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes