Mergen1

May 8, 2020
What will the Spasharing 2 route look like, mc and katherine sharing with someone other than Trevor

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
View attachment 1660454
played 3 times i can't get love routes are they not implemented or what am i doing wrong?
What are you doing wrong, you ask? Playing with a mod installed, obviously.

Now, seriously, to get another option in that scene you have to be on redemption path with Sarah. In the rest of paths you just can't help them, not a big deal

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How do you get it to trigger?

I assume this is the part where MC and Kat visit them after Andrea gets a boob enlargement?

In mine they always just fuck secretly on a wall and then scene ends.
I think you also need to agree with Andrea when she suggest swing between her/Charles and MC/Kat to get the first swing scene.

JotaroKaneki

Nov 18, 2021
Well, This game was very amazing. Although I find the animations a bit lacking the plots and story covers it up. Any Idea what the dev will be working on next?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's been deaths in the dev's immediate family, and the developer threw himself into finishing the game instead of leaving it incomplete. Now that the game is done, we haven't heard what his decision will be. There's been no official word on that. Last we heard was that he was considering another game and had some thoughts about it, but that was quite some time ago before the news of his loss and prior to reaching certain funding goals.
well sometimes work is best cure.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Great game and great endings.
I really wanted a good anal scene with Sanguis but unfortunately the anal scene is very short and not an actual anal.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Anybody got the gallery fully unlocked? I tried the mod but I don't see all the options.Please advice. Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes