Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Anyone know about dev new project?
It's too soon for that. From what I've seen, he had some personal issues happen recently. So my guess is that he will be a bit before if or when he decides to create another game. Personally, I hope he does. His first game is pretty good. I'd like to see if he can follow it up with another good one. But no rush on his part.

Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
how fix mega download ?
download 100% my pc MEGA ULTRA FREEZE
only reboot > I turn on the computer, as a result, it is not downloaded
on everything else, the download speed is less than 1mb

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey so does anyone have a list of possible endings and maybe how to achieve them all?

Im currently playing 2 separate playthroughs at the same time, dont want to play again idk how many times to get all endings. (would be awesome if there was a mod that shows you all the endings or something heh)

I started with 3 playthroughs at first but there are so many choices there that I had a hard time to keep up with everything. I simply settled with only 2 (sharing kat ro not, in both went with sarah)

(on another note, i hope there is an ending with both sarah and kat :D)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only one? GoFile.
only you. try re-dl or other host.

how fix mega download ?
download 100% my pc MEGA ULTRA FREEZE
only reboot > I turn on the computer, as a result, it is not downloaded
on everything else, the download speed is less than 1mb
try with mega desktop.

Hey so does anyone have a list of possible endings and maybe how to achieve them all?
all endings saves were posted some pages ago.

Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Damn, i just wanna say this ... i cant get enough of kat .... seriously

If i could have her in every game (and i mean in every game hosted on this site), i'd die a happy man. The.Perfect.Wife. ... if there were such a thing :)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Damn, i just wanna say this ... i cant get enough of kat .... seriously

If i could have her in every game (and i mean in every game hosted on this site), i'd die a happy man. The.Perfect.Wife. ... if there were such a thing :)
Brother... We must to organize a club and pay 1Thousand for a new Katerine's adventure.
A little different from deliverance, but always with her shared.

Reactions: Back

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Brother... We must to organize a club and pay 1Thousand for a new Katerine's adventure.
A little different from deliverance, but always with her shared.
when she was teenager? ofc her fans would get stroke or something.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
when she was teenager? ofc her fans would get stroke or something.
Maybe a little later... When Kat questions the mayor she talks about her past with very spicy adventures. We could start since she knows for the first time her future husband...

Reactions: Mergen1

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Deliverance [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 978 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 961 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
your mega account is back or you create a new one?
but anyway thank you for those compressed version (y)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Are there any more games like this from same Dev or what not ?
No. This was his inaugural game. No one knows for sure if 1Thousand, the dev, will even begin work on a new game. We'll just have to hope and see.

In the meantime, may I suggest another game? Exciting Games by Guter Reiter has similar ideas to this one. Like Deliverance, EG is the first game by this other developer. It features a happily, married couple who are mature, capable, and functioning adults in society (so no high school romances or teenage angst between them). Like the husband in Deliverance, the husband in EG is also a cop and there are hints of some shady, criminal activities that lies in the undercurrents of the game's story. Unlike Deliverance however, there are no supernatural elements in the game, and the game's central theme revolves much more prominently around seeking new experiences and thrills via exhibitionism and sharing. (So if those fetishes are not for you then you should kindly pass on this suggestion.) The husband and wife in EG are real partners just as in Deliverance and will not lie, humiliate, or cheat on one another. They're exploring their newfound kinds together and to give each other pleasure as they do. The game is a gem, and Guter did a good job allowing the players to choose if they want to see certain content or not for the most part just as 1Thousand did for Deliverance. It's worth looking into at least, and Guter really does deserve more support on Patreon. Check it out if you guys are interested! Either way, take care of yourselves and enjoy the many games out there! Cheers!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just downloaded the FINAL version after coming back with XV complete, I transferred the saves over and now I don't have a single one listed, it's requiring me to start a new game...again./

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes