Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
1Thousand congratulations on getting this beast across the finish line. I saw on itch.io that you're working on a Steam version. So I'll wait and buy it there, but rest assured my money will be your money. Really enjoyed following this one.

Oh, and it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: Thanks for finishing it despite the real life troubles lately. I hope you take the time to decompress and handle that how you need to before people start nagging you for a second game. But I hope it comes eventually, you have all the talent.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Looks like a few sharing scenes I expected and fantasied about will remain a fantasy for the rest of my life
Great Game.!!

Reactions: Back

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game looks great to me. Kate is a goddess. Although I am not one to share, I have also played that path just to see this wonderful woman longer. And there I found something that makes this game, at least for me, something great. And it is the possibility, even being on the path of sharing, to decide with whom yes and with whom no. For example, in my case I have never liked relationships in which one is in a situation of power. In this game, Kate's boss. This guy, who should be thanking the gods for letting him work in the same place as Kate, and especially for letting him touch her. Well, the asshole gets into an alpha male plan when she has given him the gift of her body. How the hell dare you fuck her like that? Well, in my game, he's the only one who will have to jerk off to death if he wants to have sex. Nobody treats Kate like that

• Haha
Reactions: harsha_26 and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Good news I guess. 1thousand mentioned on itch.io that he has a second game in preparation after the Steam release of Deliverance.
Yeah, we might get to see the first chapter of his next game this year (according to the dev). Either way, it's been a heck of ride for these past two and half years for the one-man-team that is 1Thousand and for the rest of us who got to share in his journey through his first game. He kept us in the loop, had a plan from start to finish, didn't bring up the kind of drama that seems to plague other H-game developers, and hit his self-imposed deadlines with consistency all the while offering us an engaging game to enjoy. I'm in awe. Glad to hear confirmation that there WILL be another game coming from 1Thousand. Awesome. Can't wait! :cool:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way so i dont have to read text and listen audio reader type thing so just listen and play ??
Hitting the v key activates self-voicing by default in most ren'py games, haven't checked if it's been disabled in this one though.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's a rumour going around that whoever makes a complete, detailed walkthrough that REALLY helps us to get all the scenes and endings in this game will be appointed F95 moderator :PogChamp:
I can't tell if it's true but someone should give it a try; our gratitude would be immeasurable too.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes