Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Yes... did I say that I played the whole game (that i downloaded)? I just said that i'm playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I just completed it, and saw a few endings, but would like to ask for a spoiler without having to replay the whole game again first to find out. I know that in the Villain routes you can basically have a harem at the end, whether with or without SR. But is there any "Hero" version ending where the MC can end up with both Katherine and Sarah? Or is it just strictly one or the other? :cry: I looked in the Endings section in the Gallery, but didn't see anything like that, unless I just missed it.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I just completed it, and saw a few endings, but would like to ask for a spoiler without having to replay the whole game again first to find out. I know that in the Villain routes you can basically have a harem at the end, whether with or without SR. But is there any "Hero" version ending where the MC can end up with both Katherine and Sarah? Or is it just strictly one or the other? :cry: I looked in the Endings section in the Gallery, but didn't see anything like that, unless I just missed it.
Nop, that's not possible on Hero paths. All endings are monogamous

• Sad
Reactions: Back and RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Nop, that's not possible on Hero paths. All endings are monogamous
That's extremely disappointing for me. It's probably what I was hoping for the most. And with 8 different endings, and several certain... scenes that took place in the game, it gave me a ray of hope for it. Oh well. Still really enjoyed the game overall.

Come to think of it though, maybe it was because I was on the Villain path, but there was never a real scene where the MC confessed to Katherine about his affair with Sarah. It was like he said "She's more than a friend to me", she had basically no response to that part of the conversation in particular, and then later on him and Kat parted ways amicably as if they had some missing scene where him and Sarah became official and he and Kat agreed to separate. Found that a bit odd.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
That's extremely disappointing for me. It's probably what I was hoping for the most. And with 8 different endings, and several certain... scenes that took place in the game, it gave me a ray of hope for it. Oh well. Still really enjoyed the game overall.

Come to think of it though, maybe it was because I was on the Villain path, but there was never a real scene where the MC confessed to Katherine about his affair with Sarah. It was like he said "She's more than a friend to me", she had basically no response to that part of the conversation in particular, and then later on him and Kat parted ways amicably as if they had some missing scene where him and Sarah became official and he and Kat agreed to separate. Found that a bit odd.
On Hero paths you have a goodbye scene with the one you loves, and you get the chance to tell Kat. And it's as heartbreaking as you could imagine

• Sad
Reactions: RabidSloth

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I played a villain path as well, and the whole Sarah/Kat thing was a bit of a disjointed mess. There are one or two seemingly minor choices early on that can lock you into/out of one or the other, but the game doesn't really follow up on it; it just suddenly shifted from the MC being in a loving marriage with Kat and doing Sarah on the side to Sarah being his primary love interest and Kat estranged, and then again to both of them being his brainwashed slaves at the villain end. Maintaining multiple intersecting paths in a game like this is always tricky, and the one I played didn't really come together as a cohesive whole.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
In the Sanguis Regis Good (Hero) end is there any way to save her after she come with the MC or will she always die at the end.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
On Hero paths you have a goodbye scene with the one you loves, and you get the chance to tell Kat. And it's as heartbreaking as you could imagine
Oh wow. I figured it would be. But after that confirmation, I'm not sure that I could even do it now. Based on yours and another comment (below) it sounds like it was indeed because I was on the Villain path that I didn't get that scene. Godammit. That threeway. All that dialogue about how into each other they were, sexually and otherwise. A Hero throuple ending seemed so very possible. I'm actually not only disappointed but also a bit surprised that there wasn't one. I felt like there was even setup for the possibility. But maybe I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Maybe one day I'll sit down and try to make a 9th modded ending using assets from the other endings to make a "good enough" Hero version of a Kat & Sarah poly ending.

Yeah, I played a villain path as well, and the whole Sarah/Kat thing was a bit of a disjointed mess. There are one or two seemingly minor choices early on that can lock you into/out of one or the other, but the game doesn't really follow up on it; it just suddenly shifted from the MC being in a loving marriage with Kat and doing Sarah on the side to Sarah being his primary love interest and Kat estranged, and then again to both of them being his brainwashed slaves at the villain end. Maintaining multiple intersecting paths in a game like this is always tricky, and the one I played didn't really come together as a cohesive whole.
That's exactly what and how it happened in my first playthrough.

In the Sanguis Regis Good (Hero) end is there any way to save her after she come with the MC or will she always die at the end.
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. I actually went into the script and just rewrote some of that ending dialogue and made it so that instead of she's upset and afraid because she's dying. She's scared and nervous because she just found out that she's pregnant, when she thought that that wasn't even possible. Probably is a bit lame, I know. But that kind of ending the way it was just isn't the kind that I like, personally. The ending was already bittersweet because of leaving Kat and Sarah behind without a word. That extra layer of sadness was just a bit too much for me. It's not even my primary "preferred" ending from the ones I've seen. But I still felt like changing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret and Back

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has it been said yet? - Deliverance 2.
yes but won't happen. atm none of endings are canon so if there would be sequel then some players might get disappointed and what that game would tell?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
yes but won't happen. atm none of endings are canon so if there would be sequel then some players might get disappointed and what that game would tell?
I can but hope but that is me. For me there are endings or potential endings that didn't happen but I would still give this 5 stars.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Hi,

I ended with ending 6 but i don't get why i didn't have more ending choices (other option i had was 1 with Rose ending).

Can someone say how to not miss the other endings or quote an appropriate post?

I played with the walkthrough mod but i really didn't get anything (i tried choosing the + Katherine, + Sarah if they were up, and the hero/team options) and no choice.

Even reading the walkthrough at the end, I face scenes which do not seem covered by it (like one choice "kill dahlia" or "join her") so i'm a bit lost.

Last edited:

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Overall: The game is, to me, better than some of the best VNs out there (an example is Depraved Awakening) mainly because of how ambitious it is, and how good the villain endings are. Despite all the flaws, it has potential to be top-tier, if the author puts in one last effort to polish everything up.

Ending: My favorite is where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Improvement: I wish there'd be a true final version, where heroic endings can include harem scenes. Your choices with LIs remain valid, you don't have to choose one to end up with, and you can still feel good about saving the world. Ending up with many lovers shouldn't make you a villain, or disqualify you from being a hero.

Character: Katherine and Dahlia are top-tier. Same character model, but I adore the personalities and how they differ. Katherine is shameless, loving, proud, slutty, brilliant, all in one. She is completely faithful, but malleable; either she can be totally devoted to only you, serve you along with other girls, or engage in wanton exhibitionism and cuckolding for you. And she's joyful in all of those situations. Honestly she can easily be the best slutty faithful wife ever represented in any VN.

Dahlia on the other hand is innocent, naive, pure, but also corruptible. I was very excited to find out I could convince her to join our side, and that we could knock her up. I love it when we're able to see 2 separate characters in 1 model.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes