zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
can someone give a breakdown of what choices and path you need to take to get ending 4? its the only one i'm missing and cant figure out what i'm doing wrong to get it.
Really? It was quite simple actually, that one is villain ending where Pearl lives and you get everyone else as a sex toy. So what matters the most is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you share the other main girls or it's only katherine share?
Only Katherine, but she also 'shares' MC with other two main girls once ;)

Reactions: ghaash

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
Really? It was quite simple actually, that one is villain ending where Pearl lives and you get everyone else as a sex toy. So what matters the most is

what a pity. I was hoping for a sarah sharing scene with charles :(

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018

Thanks I think the mistake I was making was

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I wish Katherine had more 2 sharing scenes in the last episode upset everyone, we were expecting more sharing scenes for Katherine When Pearl caught them the sex scene would be nice shared
Personally I'm hoping for an eventual Definitive Edition of some kind, with some extended or bonus scenes and endings. Plus there are a few disjointed plot holes here and there when things are done a certain way. If not, then I might have to hunker down and really learn how to mod. I like this game enough to put that kind of effort into it lol.

What I'd like to see the most, by far, is a Hero version ending with both Katherine and Sarah as a throuple. I thought there was so much build-up and foreshadowing for it in the game that I felt trolled when it turned out there wasn't one haha. And from the several endings I saw, I think the existing assets are definitely there where someone could throw one together that's "serviceable".

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Deliverance [Final] + AB's Multi Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Personally I'm hoping for an eventual Definitive Edition of some kind, with some extended or bonus scenes and endings. Plus there are a few disjointed plot holes here and there when things are done a certain way. If not, then I might have to hunker down and really learn how to mod. I like this game enough to put that kind of effort into it lol.
Oh, it would be very nice. But if that was to happen, the thing I hope the most for is not a hero/harem ending, but to rewrite Rose endings, when you don't escape with her. For now it feels like author just wrote 1 ending with escape, and then was to lazy to do anything more about her.

Reactions: RabidSloth

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, it would be very nice. But if that was to happen, the thing I hope the most for is not a hero/harem ending, but to rewrite Rose endings, when you don't escape with her. For now it feels like author just wrote 1 ending with escape, and then was to lazy to do anything more about her.
I think there were a few things that didn't get wrapped up or were discussed and then never followed through on.

Reactions: RabidSloth

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Rose always wanted the MC in exclusive, and in several parts of the game she admits she's constantly on the run, she just doesn't know how to settle down and needs to keep going somewhere. So when she flees (which she is fully convinced to do, as she doesn't actually want to be a SR's mindless minion) and the MC doesn't follow her, she just closes that chapter of her life. I think it's consistent.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
EVERYBODY STAY CALM! IT'S HAPPENING! Massive win for us! I just got accepted on Steam! Can you believe it?! I mean, I'm still processing the fact that Deliverance is over and now this? I'll be honest, I didn't expect to be accepted so quickly. More so without any changes to the actual game. Anyway, my store page and my game are fully online! No extra demands from Steam. But let's quit rambling and focus on crucial details! The game is not released yet - it can't be so soon. The page, however, is fully functional and you can access it easily by following this link:

You can follow the game, wishlist and wait until it's available for purchase. Release date: April 8th! Exactly one month from now. Even if you don't want to spend extra money on the game, you can always help by spreading the word everywhere you can (and everywhere that advertising is allowed).
Another moment of complete honesty. A lot depends on the success of Steam. The budget for the second game, for one. My PC is already 3 years old and I feel like it won't be able to render another 16k renders.

Let's not focus on downsides, though! I'm accepted on Steam and I'm already planning a celebration! Click on the link, check out the page and see if it presents the game as worthy of buying!

Take care!

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
EVERYBODY STAY CALM! IT'S HAPPENING! Massive win for us! I just got accepted on Steam! Can you believe it?! I mean, I'm still processing the fact that Deliverance is over and now this? I'll be honest, I didn't expect to be accepted so quickly. More so without any changes to the actual game. Anyway, my store page and my game are fully online! No extra demands from Steam. But let's quit rambling and focus on crucial details! The game is not released yet - it can't be so soon. The page, however, is fully functional and you can access it easily by following this link:

You can follow the game, wishlist and wait until it's available for purchase. Release date: April 8th! Exactly one month from now. Even if you don't want to spend extra money on the game, you can always help by spreading the word everywhere you can (and everywhere that advertising is allowed).
Another moment of complete honesty. A lot depends on the success of Steam. The budget for the second game, for one. My PC is already 3 years old and I feel like it won't be able to render another 16k renders.

Let's not focus on downsides, though! I'm accepted on Steam and I'm already planning a celebration! Click on the link, check out the page and see if it presents the game as worthy of buying!

Take care!
Congratulations totally deserve this

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017

Take care!
Thanks for putting your game on steam. I've already played a good chunk of the game and loved it so far. Will definitely pick it up and complete it on steam when it releases!

Reactions: Back

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
I am frustrated ,Anybody tell me what is or what are the best ending of this game.

Tell me walkthrough for those ending (atleast important choices i want to take)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am frustrated ,Anybody tell me what is or what are the best ending of this game.

no1 can't say it, it depends what you like.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

I haven’t seen them all yet. But in my opinion, based on what I have seen and read, it’s the Villain harem endings, as far as overall satisfaction. The monogamous endings just seem sad to me in this game, and all of the Hero ones are monogamous-only, as far as I know. Which, for this game, with its particular characters and events that potentially unfold, feels like a disservice to not even have the option.

Breaking Katherine’s heart is something I don’t think I could do (though, luckily, if you go Villain and decide to go full Sarah, Katherine doesn’t even care enough to comment on it apparently! Which I’m guessing was an oversight? :ROFLMAO:). And as I’ve mentioned in other posts, I personally hate that there isn’t a Katherine & Sarah ending, as I was all about her character too. With all of the setup, buildup, and foreshadowing I felt there was for the option for those three to become a throuple, it currently feels like there’s a cut or missing 9th ending.

That’s just my take though.

But the silver lining (for me anyway) is that I think using many of the assets from the existing endings, one could throw together a modded ending that works and fits the bill. Maybe even one with Andrea and co. too, with some creative writing. But for me, as great as the rest of this game is, Katherine+Sarah was the #1 thing that I personally wanted. Everything else was a distant 2nd. So it may not have been as much of a disappointing blow to a lot of other people as it was to me lol.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
I haven’t seen them all yet. But in my opinion, based on what I have seen and read, it’s the Villain harem endings, as far as overall satisfaction. The monogamous endings just seem sad to me in this game, and all of the Hero ones are monogamous-only, as far as I know. Which, for this game, with its particular characters and events that potentially unfold, feels like a disservice to not even have the option.

Breaking Katherine’s heart is something I don’t think I could do (though, luckily, if you go Villain and decide to go full Sarah, Katherine doesn’t even care enough to comment on it apparently! Which I’m guessing was an oversight? :ROFLMAO:). And as I’ve mentioned in other posts, I personally hate that there isn’t a Katherine & Sarah ending, as I was all about her character too. With all of the setup, buildup, and foreshadowing I felt there was for the option for those three to become a throuple, it currently feels like there’s a cut or missing 9th ending.

That’s just my take though.

But the silver lining (for me anyway) is that I think using many of the assets from the existing endings, one could throw together a modded ending that works and fits the bill. Maybe even one with Andrea and co. too, with some creative writing. But for me, as great as the rest of this game is, Katherine+Sarah was the #1 thing that I personally wanted. Everything else was a distant 2nd. So it may not have been as much of a disappointing blow to a lot of other people as it was to me lol.
I like Katharine ending or sarah ending. But I got failure ending. Which choices i want to take for that ending

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes