stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Hai all, I am new in here. I like Deliverance Game. I completed the game where failure ending occurs, Anybody tell me what are the importent choices in game to take for ending with katharine or Sarah.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I like Katharine ending or sarah ending. But I got failure ending. Which choices i want to take for that ending
Can't help you there, sorry. I think the failure ending happens from taking too many actions that make SR suspicious of you. Like attacking her, etc.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hai all, I am new in here. I like Deliverance Game. I completed the game where failure ending occurs, Anybody tell me what are the importent choices in game to take for ending with katharine or Sarah.
Don't get suspicion points (I think you can have 2 without consequences, not sure if 3 also leads to good ending). It's all about choices after transformation, and it's pretty easy to guess which options will make Pearl more suspicious.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone has some nice screenshots of Kat? I always take some of the end scenes to leave in my folder before deleting the game, but because of the mod to unlock the gallery I couldn't take any. Send em over

Reactions: atrebor68

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone has some nice screenshots of Kat? I always take some of the end scenes to leave in my folder before deleting the game, but because of the mod to unlock the gallery I couldn't take any. Send em over
Deliverance is built using Ren'Py; thus, it's very easy to extract all the images all in one go using UnRen. Use UnRen and then you can pick and choose which ones you want to keep instead of relying on random shots by others which may not even be the ones you wanted in the first place.
Check it out here! https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Though a new version of the tool is in development, this one works just fine. Plus, it's simple to use and works on all those games that uses the Ren'Py engine. Have fun and enjoy! Cheers!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Just finished the game, really amazing, the story was really good, one of the greatest adult game ever for sure.

But being a Kath swinging lover, i am just a bit disappointed in the ending, i mean all we had was a pointless scene with a random guy at the end, the other endings were far hotter in that department, i was waiting for at least a big gangbang with all male characters, or maybe a surprise pregnancy because we had a scene where she told mc that she stopped taking pills and she got multiple creampies after that, it was i little underwhelming not gonna lie, a lot of buildup for nothing.

I don't understand why the dev changed Sanguis Rex to Sanguis Regis too, if anyone can explain, because rex sounded cooler IMO.

I hope that the game will have great success on steam, the dev deserves it, and let's hope for a new game with even more swinging and hotwife content.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes