Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So choosing in a hospital may be the key, not the number of sympathy points
Did you read what I listed in the spoiler? :unsure:

Not really sure why the hospital was so important though it made no sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is what it is. It's a game, so it only has to follow what the dev wants. My spoiler is based on parsing what's in the actual game script.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
All your answers are in Zoey's WT linked in the OP: you are on the path of the girl you chose to stay with you at the hospital.
After that decision, many of the sex scenes you will be able to see will be determined by that earlier choice. For instance, when Sarah is taken to hospital you won't be able to choose to keep her company or go home to Kat, it will be predetermined.
Also, you won't be able to decide between fucking Kat or Sara at your home (or the 3some if you prefer), or fucking Kat at the library or going with Sara to your cabin at the Sanguinian village.

The demon will take the girl you care for the most, that is, the girl who stayed with you at the hospital.
There's an only exception: if you are on the villain path, AND rejected to help Rose, Kat will get mad. In this case Sara will be kidnapped even if you chose Kat to stay at the hospital.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! It's been a while since the last update and a lot of exciting stuff happened during that time!
First of all, let me thank you all the new Patrons who decided to support! I mean... This month was absolutely crazy in that regard. Without a doubt, the best month in my entire dev career! I'm not sure how it happened or why, but I'm extremely grateful that it did.
So... Thank you and I hope it is (and will be) worth it!
We even reached the 1k$ goal which, honestly, I didn't think would happen with Deliverance! Woah! I'm super happy!

Let's change the topic. Chapter 14. I'm not sure if you remember what I said about Chapter 8 - the update where Sanguis Rex was resurrected. I split the whole game into 3 stages - Chapter 8 was the end of stage 1... and Chapter 14 marks the end of stage 2, which means we're entering the final parts of the game. I also said Ch.8 was one of my favorite chapters storywise. Well... Ch.14 is THE best. What was it all about? What was the demon's plan? You just have to wait ~1.5 months and see.
So much action, even more drama, slightly less 'action' than the previous update, but way more... meaningful!

Also, how did you like the previous update? Let me know!

Take care!

--------

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
All your answers are in Zoey's WT linked in the OP: you are on the path of the girl you chose to stay with you at the hospital.
After that decision, many of the sex scenes you will be able to see will be determined by that earlier choice. For instance, when Sarah is taken to hospital you won't be able to choose to keep her company or go home to Kat, it will be predetermined.
Also, you won't be able to decide between fucking Kat or Sara at your home (or the 3some if you prefer), or fucking Kat at the library or going with Sara to your cabin at the Sanguinian village.

The demon will take the girl you care for the most, that is, the girl who stayed with you at the hospital.
There's an only exception: if you are on the villain path, AND rejected to help Rose, Kat will get mad. In this case Sara will be kidnapped even if you chose Kat to stay at the hospital.
No, that's not true. there are more requirements than picking Katherine at the hospital. And it is possible to not help Rose, and still have Katherine taken away. I've already listed the very specific path that is required to have her taken away earlier.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
No, that's not true. there are more requirements than picking Katherine at the hospital. And it is possible to not help Rose, and still have Katherine taken away. I've already listed the very specific path that is required to have her taken away earlier.
Let's say that choosing who do you want to stay with you at the hospital puts you on her path (I think it's safe to say that relationship points are no longer important from that moment on). But after that there are still several points were you can step out of their paths, according to your choices about helping others and so on. That's how it's coded anyway

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Let's say that choosing who do you want to stay with you at the hospital puts you on her path (I think it's safe to say that relationship points are no longer important from that moment on). But after that there are still several points were you can step out of their paths, according to your choices about helping others and so on. That's how it's coded anyway
If you want to talk about putting oneself on Katherine's path, there's actually an earlier requirement, without which you don't even have the Katherine option at the hospital. See my earlier post.

Reactions: moskyx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No, that's not true. there are more requirements than picking Katherine at the hospital.
As Moskyx said, choosing Kat at the hospital puts you on her path and paves the way for her being kidnapped. From then on, most options are pretty obvious.

You listed 5 requirements in your post on the previous page, but I think 2 of them are actually superfluous since they are directly connected with the choice at the hospital.

Firstly, "Talking to Katherine about Sondheim in Chapter VIII."
That's true, you need to talk to Kat for the simple reason that, if you don't, you will never be able to choose her at the hospital. So when I wrote that you needeed to have her stay with you at the hospital to get her kidnapped, anyone making that choice has necessarily made the previous choice too.

Secondly, you included "Go home to Katherine instead of staying in the hospital with Sarah in Chapter XI."
This is completely superfluous since you don't have a choice there: if you chose Kat to stay at the hospital, you will only be able to go home to her. If you chose Sara before, you will stay with her now.

There's something that I indeed forgot and you're absolutely right: offering Rebeka a solution on the hero path. If you don't, Sara never receives medical attention, which is something you need in order to either go home to Kat or stay with Sara at the hospital.

And it is possible to not help Rose, and still have Katherine taken away. I've already listed the very specific path that is required to have her taken away earlier.
I know there's a way to have Kat taken away if you didn't help Rose.
This is what I wrote:
There's an only exception: if you are on the villain path, AND rejected to help Rose, Kat will get mad. In this case Sara will be kidnapped even if you chose Kat to stay at the hospital
Actually, my explanation wasn't correct: Kat will never be kidnapped if you are on the Villain path whether or not you help Rose, because on that path Sara never receives medical attention at the hospital, so you can't go home to Katherine.

On the contrary, if you are on Kat's hero path there are two possibilities:
- If you help Rose, Kat will always be taken away.

- If you don't help Rose, there is a chance that Kat will not get that mad. You need 8 points with her. In that case, Kat will be taken away because you will still be on her good side even after not helping Rose. I ommitted that detail because I assumed that anyone on Kat's Hero path would always have enough points. (On my Kat route I have 12 or 13 points with her.)
In this case, you are right about the 5th requirement you pointed out: IF you are on Kat's Hero route, AND did not help Rose, BUT you have at least 8 Kat points, you also need to choose "Check it out" in ch XIII for Kat to be kidnapped.
TBH, I didn't know about this because on my Hero routes I always helped Rose, so...

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I have question. I heard there a threescore with mc, kat and sarah/rose. Is it on sharing route? And how does sharing actually works here? Mc shares kat with others? With male female both?

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I am really fascinated with how this game has been progressing so far.Usually the sex, the nudity everything becomes bleak after repetitive sex scenes.This game on the other hand balances the story and sex scenes so good.The characters are well distinguished and likable.I really hope you're able to keep this level of attention to details and plot my friend.
I have one question nonetheless.Is there a chance catherine would cheat on MC if he keeps fucking some other chick on the side and neglects her? I wouldn't have had that doubt if it was some other game,but this game is realistic i see it coming from a mile away. @1Thousand

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have question. I heard there a threescore with mc, kat and sarah/rose. Is it on sharing route? And how does sharing actually works here? Mc shares kat with others? With male female both?
MC+Katherine+Sarah was back in Chapter XI. It requires you to let Katherine play with Sarah while taking care of her injury.

MC+Katherine+Rose is in Chapter XIII. It requires that you have helped Rose in Chapter X, as well as either let Katherine play with Sarah in Chapter XI or agreeing to spice up the love life way back in Chapter III.

As for what "sharing" is in the game, it basically boils down to letting Katherine have sex with other guys.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've been holding this back for weeks, but I can't anymore; every time I see it on screen it hurts my eyes.
I know many of you will hate me for the nitpicking but I give zero fucks :LUL:

1Thousand Sanguis Rex makes no sense in Latin.
It you meant "King's Blood," you should have said "Sanguis Regis."
If you meant "The King of Blood," you should have said "Rex Sanguinis."

BTW, nice profile pic. Maserati? Bologna? :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes