RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Improvement: I wish there'd be a true final version, where heroic endings can include harem scenes. Your choices with LIs remain valid, you don't have to choose one to end up with, and you can still feel good about saving the world. Ending up with many lovers shouldn't make you a villain, or disqualify you from being a hero.
I completely agree. What I specifically wanted and hoped for the most was a Katherine+Sarah ending. I know some harem-haters could write it off as "Oh, a typical male fantasy. Wanting to have their cake and eat it too" etc. But after that threesome, and the substantial amount of dialogue showing how into each other Kat and Sarah were (both sexually and otherwise), I didn't think a throuple ending with them would have been too far-fetched at all. If anything I actually thought that there was writing on the wall for it throughout the game and that it was a possibility. Was very disappointed and surprised that it ended up not being an option.

I think polyamorous people and relationships in these games do often get conflated with people who just want a harem of mindless fucktoys. And I'm not even kink-shaming the latter. That can be hot and fun too. But they aren't the same thing. And I personally just really wanted a "happily ever after" option with MC+Kat+Sarah all together.

Edit: Furthermore, looking through several of the endings, I think there are plenty of assets available between them where a skilled modder could possibly make a 9th modded ending. Ideally I'd love to see the dev make a Definitive Edition or something, with an official bonus ending for the more Hero inclined people who wanted to end up with their two ladies. But that's probably just too much wishful thinking.

A Katherine+Sarah+Rose+etc Hero ending I could see being kind of a stretch. But a Kat & Sarah one just made sense to me. Besides the whole "How will it be addressed and resolved that MC and Sarah had an affair?" aspect. That would be probably the biggest hurdle.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Saves thank
posted some pages ago which show each ending.

Hi,

I ended with ending 6 but i don't get why i didn't have more ending choices (other option i had was 1 with Rose ending).

Can someone say how to not miss the other endings or quote an appropriate post?

I played with the walkthrough mod but i really didn't get anything (i tried choosing the + Katherine, + Sarah if they were up, and the hero/team options) and no choice.

Even reading the walkthrough at the end, I face scenes which do not seem covered by it (like one choice "kill dahlia" or "join her") so i'm a bit lost.
what ending you get depends on your choices.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Official Walkthrough for Deliverance. Many thanks to my teacher Qleaf.

Edit: Updated Official Walkthrough for Chapters Final

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
Hey, sorry to ask after well... whole two years, but since the guide is still pinned to the front page.. What is the deal with SpaShare2? I did all previous shares and according to this guide I should've get a choice to agree to this, but that choice just doesn't appear. It's like te line with the choice itsell is not shown, and game only show Katherine question and right after weird answer something like 'you made right choice kat, it's not for me', but the person saying it is supposedly still Katherine, so I don't know if something went wrong or what happened there. So.. How do I get that one?

Tho it may not exist since I don't see any scene like that in the gallery. It's confusing. I even installed the cheat mod to tweak some variables and check if something triggers, but still nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaozEnigma

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I forgot to comment on it when the final update came out and it just crossed my mind now: Does anyone remember that discussion from around a year ago about how 'Sanguis Rex' was grammatically wrong and it should be 'Sanguis Regis'? :)

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I know some harem-haters could write it off as "Oh, a typical male fantasy. Wanting to have their cake and eat it too" etc.
The whole VN genre is made to satisfy male fantasies. There's no point in denying us a harem, or any other fetish. The only limits should be from patrons' opinions explicitly saying they don't want certain things, since they support the game with their own money.

A Katherine+Sarah+Rose+etc Hero ending I could see being kind of a stretch. But a Kat & Sarah one just made sense to me. Besides the whole "How will it be addressed and resolved that MC and Sarah had an affair?" aspect. That would be probably the biggest hurdle.
There absolutely needs to be a 3some hero ending. And it's not even difficult. In sharing Kat & interrogating the fat Lieutenant, Kat reveals to him she used to striptease once with Andrea, suck her ex bf off in public places, cheat on her ex bf, etc. After that scene, we just need an option to convince Kat for a 3-way relationship. Agreeing to that proposal would totally be in Kat's character. Boom. Kat's supposed to be MC's wife/slut, so I don't see any hurdle in convincing her to do anything we want. Hell, Kat should even be able to train Dahlia for us. They already look alike - Kat's the devil and Dahlia's the angel.

I'd like the author to explore in even more fetishes, since this is about demons reigning supreme. Kat is still supposed to be MC's personal slut and act publicly only as he wants, so let Andrea & Rebekah be the cumdump and make them engage in more humiliation/watersport/exhibitionist stuffs. Let Sarah, Kat, Rose and Dahlia serve MC in frequent orgies. And let the MC be able to train Pearl, and let her recruit new sluts for him. You should let players dominate/mindbreak an LI if you've already set her up to be a villain dominatrix for pay-off.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I forgot to comment on it when the final update came out and it just crossed my mind now: Does anyone remember that discussion from around a year ago about how 'Sanguis Rex' was grammatically wrong and it should be 'Sanguis Regis'? :)
The author fixed that. I'm now only irked by the glassy, glowy, generic demon looks, plus the lack of distinguishing traits between different minions' power levels. The bloated muscles, the raggy clothes physics, the generic face almost every male character share, and the poor female clothing/hair physics also need looking at.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The whole VN genre is made to satisfy male fantasies. There's no point in denying us a harem, or any other fetish.
Oh I agree. Suspending disbelief is a flat out requirement for 99% of these games. "But realism" can be a very tricky argument to give lol. I do get that for some stories and characters belief can only get suspended so far before it starts to become too OOC or nonsensical though. But the Kat+Sarah situation in this game was absolutely not one of them imo.

There absolutely needs to be a 3some hero ending. And it's not even difficult. In sharing Kat & interrogating the fat Lieutenant, Kat reveals to him she used to striptease once with Andrea, suck her ex bf off in public places, cheat on her ex bf, etc. After that scene, we just need an option to convince Kat for a 3-way relationship. Agreeing to that proposal would totally be in Kat's character. Boom. Kat's supposed to be MC's wife/slut, so I don't see any hurdle in convincing her to do anything we want.
Again I agree. I'd love a total harem ending. But just in the interest of not being too "greedy", asking "too much", and being willing to "settle" for something lol, I felt like a MC+Kat+Sarah ending was, at minimum, needed for a game with 8 different endings. There was so much content in the game that felt like it was building up towards a throuple ending that I almost felt trolled when I found out that there wasn't one :LOL:!

And yeah, I was definitely an Andrea fan by the end too (y)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
In sharing Kat & interrogating the fat Lieutenant, Kat reveals to him she used to striptease once with Andrea, suck her ex bf off in public places, cheat on her ex bf, etc.
I never saw any of that. I was focusing on Villain for my first playthrough, and always favored Sarah when given a choice. So maybe that's why I never encountered it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone remember that discussion from around a year ago about how 'Sanguis Rex' was grammatically wrong and it should be 'Sanguis Regis'? :)
The author fixed that.
Vaguely, but I don't think the 'fix' helped much. I assume the intended meaning was 'rex sanguinis', 'king of blood'; I've no idea what 'blood of the king' is supposed to convey here.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I was expecting more sex scenes with Katherine, and when I was questioning the lieutenant, she told me about her past, so it would be nice to have a flash back patch. Sharing Katherine was exciting.

Reactions: Fiz1247

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
There absolutely needs to be a 3some hero ending.
Wel, can't say no to this :LOL: Honestly I was surprised there isn't one. Since getting threesomes with Katherine and other ones was pretty easy, and after she did say she wanted it again.

But more than that, I'm actually dissatisfied in how Rose ends. I mean, why can't she do anything other than escape? No matter if I have good realionship with her, bad one, or playing as a villain, it all ends with her escaping in the exact same way. This is really disspointing.

Somehow I completely missed this part. But I don't know if it was because I was leaning Villain or if it was because I kept favoring Sarah during choices.
Villain doesn't catch lieutenant, he goes with the presenters informant (at least mine did). Problably that's how you missed it.

Reactions: RabidSloth

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
But more than that, I'm actually dissatisfied in how Rose ends. I mean, why can't she do anything other than escape? No matter if I have good realionship with her, bad one, or playing as a villain, it all ends with her escaping in the exact same way. This is really disspointing.
True. We really need a couple of hero/villain endings with Rose added to the line-up. If she's adamant on running from SR, why not just let her join MC's harem when SR is defeated?

I was expecting more sex scenes with Katherine, and when I was questioning the lieutenant, she told me about her past, so it would be nice to have a flash back patch. Sharing Katherine was exciting.
I'm also excited for that. Also I wish we could have her/Sarah pregnant. I like the idea of MC fucking both pregnant Kat & Andrea, parading them on the street and letting people use them (as the city's mayor & commissioner) however they like. That's the logical next step. Kat's supposed to be our best slut anw. Plunging her into mind-breaking level of debauchery is only natural.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I never saw any of that. I was focusing on Villain for my first playthrough, and always favored Sarah when given a choice. So maybe that's why I never encountered it.
I missed it a couple of times too. Only when I let Kat loose and interrogate the fat bastard do I realize how slutty/out-of-control she is.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
can someone give a breakdown of what choices and path you need to take to get ending 4? its the only one i'm missing and cant figure out what i'm doing wrong to get it.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes