Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

We have a final release behind us! What a week it has been! I'll be completely honest I didn't expect such a positive, well, even overwhelmingly positive response. I'm in shock. I still can't believe that we have reached the end. Deliverance completed! Seeing all those congratulations comments make me even more proud. So thank you everyone for being here! And that's something even more astounding: so many of you decided to join my Patreon and support me despite this being the last update! Thank you so much!

More positive news? Why not. My page also picked up the pace. My offer of a completed game with a price tag brought way more interest! Way more than I expected (and even hoped!) So thank you for that too!

Many of you are asking me and yourself the same question. What's next? Exactly. What's next. First of all, I'd like to focus on the Steam release. Given how well (at least for me) the release went and overall Patreon success, it would've been a waste of potential to forget about Steam and move on.
So, Steam for now. There are so many things that need to be done, I don't even want to list all of them. It's too early to tell, but I'd like to have a Steam release scheduled on April. Will it be possible? We'll see. As usual, I'll inform you of everything good or bad.

What after Steam, you ask? Second project. I have plans for something new and groundbreaking, but will it work? Who knows? A lot depends on how well the Steam release will go. I have bits and pieces of the story figured out, some assets bought, but nothing major yet.

So! Getting ready for Steam first, a couple of days (maybe a week) of break, and only then I'll start worrying about the second project.

What can you expect in the next month? Wallpapers with your favorite characters published here on Patreon! Maybe a bit more lewd for higher tier Patrons. But something for everyone. No releases, so more renders for you. Also, I'll continue posting dev updates to keep you informed on how Steam preparations are going, maybe first news about the second project. Maybe (maybe maybe?) first characters revealed?

That's it for now.

Thank you again for supporting me and these overwhelmingly positive comments! Thanks a lot!

Take care!

-----------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi!

We have a final release behind us! What a week it has been! I'll be completely honest I didn't expect such a positive, well, even overwhelmingly positive response. I'm in shock. I still can't believe that we have reached the end. Deliverance completed! Seeing all those congratulations comments make me even more proud. So thank you everyone for being here! And that's something even more astounding: so many of you decided to join my Patreon and support me despite this being the last update! Thank you so much!

More positive news? Why not. My page also picked up the pace. My offer of a completed game with a price tag brought way more interest! Way more than I expected (and even hoped!) So thank you for that too!

Many of you are asking me and yourself the same question. What's next? Exactly. What's next. First of all, I'd like to focus on the Steam release. Given how well (at least for me) the release went and overall Patreon success, it would've been a waste of potential to forget about Steam and move on.
So, Steam for now. There are so many things that need to be done, I don't even want to list all of them. It's too early to tell, but I'd like to have a Steam release scheduled on April. Will it be possible? We'll see. As usual, I'll inform you of everything good or bad.

What after Steam, you ask? Second project. I have plans for something new and groundbreaking, but will it work? Who knows? A lot depends on how well the Steam release will go. I have bits and pieces of the story figured out, some assets bought, but nothing major yet.

So! Getting ready for Steam first, a couple of days (maybe a week) of break, and only then I'll start worrying about the second project.

What can you expect in the next month? Wallpapers with your favorite characters published here on Patreon! Maybe a bit more lewd for higher tier Patrons. But something for everyone. No releases, so more renders for you. Also, I'll continue posting dev updates to keep you informed on how Steam preparations are going, maybe first news about the second project. Maybe (maybe maybe?) first characters revealed?

That's it for now.

Thank you again for supporting me and these overwhelmingly positive comments! Thanks a lot!

Take care!

-----------
Good luck with steam release! 1Thousand deserves a lot!

Reactions: Back and Sorrow85

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
What is the best ending ? Mine is MC and Wife in love togheter in the strange fairly city.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright What the Fuuck was that? I played with a HERO profile and came out with ending 3 out of 8? How about no, a heroes ending not that...crap?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Alright What the Fuuck was that? I played with a HERO profile and came out with ending 3 out of 8? How about no, a heroes ending not that...crap?
Just be a little nice with Sanguis Regis. As long as you don't kill Dahlia, you'll get a good ending

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm having such a bittersweet time with this game. I just don't want it to end. The closer I see that I'm getting to the final chapter, the more dread I feel. Which I guess is a sign of how much I'm enjoying it XD.

I played enough of this game a while back to know that I really liked it. The thing that I personally hoped for the most was that there could/would be an ending where the MC ends up with both Katherine and Sarah. And after that threeway I felt like it was at least within the realm of possibility! But the game keeps dropping "You can't have it all" kind of lines, and ones about having to make sacrifices. But then there are also like eight different endings. So I'm on pins and needles at the moment. I am really curious how the "Oh by the way, I've been cheating on you" moment is going to go with Katherine, assuming that there is one. If she cries (understandably so) it's going to make me cry. Which is completely and utterly hypocritical of me lol.

The morality system is something I'm really curious about. Because what happens if you go back and forth between them? What if I ended up with 20 Hero points and 21 Villain points, for example? Would it just default to "Villain outcomes" or would the Hero points also come into play? Or what if I chose nothing but Villain points but then chose to follow the blue orb in the woods? Mostly rhetorical questions for now. I probably won't check back here until after I see at least one ending.

player one

Aug 1, 2017
Hitting the v key activates self-voicing by default in most ren'py games, haven't checked if it's been disabled in this one though.
v button works. but saying quick menu at end or start of every line. i hope there is way to remove that text from screen

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
v button works. but saying quick menu at end or start of every line. i hope there is way to remove that text from screen
Extract and paste this "game" folder on your game's root folder (where you see another "game" folder), overwriting the files.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes