Aug 2, 2021
I too want something like that
I was able to unlock all but two scenes just by playing all the options like a usually do with this type of game. However, I must admit that I used a cheat mod to unlock the last two options. They seem to require very specific sequences of events that I just didn't have enough patience to find after six full plays through. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. But, I had enough with what I was able to uncover.
Best suggestion I can make is to take notes on what choices you made along with what results you achieved then make different choices next play and so on. You won't uncover everything in one, two or even three plays. There are just too many possibilities. Some are connected, others are not.
Keep on keeping on, friends. Live long and prosper, Vin :alien: (y)

Aug 2, 2021
Whether a sharing mode or patch comes out for Katherine, it's disappointing that there's no sharing at all
You just have to pick the right options during gameplay to share Katherine. There are options to share her with your partner while you have his wife, others to share her with her boss and that hunter fellow on the island and some random guy in a public toilet! There are even options without doing the full NTR/swingers route you have at least two opportunities to have a threesome with MC, Katherine and one of the other girls... there may be three of those... look for (lesbian threesome) to appear next to the dialogue options for those scenes. The MC always has thoughts about what's going to happen for those scenes. That's how you can spot them.
There is a walk through and a walk through/gallery unlocker under "Extras" with all the other DL links in the OP. I played through twice on my own and at least eight more times using the walkthrough before I finally broke down and installed the gallery unlock version of the walk through to unlock the last two endings.
The start of the swingers route is when your partner's wife tells you about him fantasizing over Katherine and offers the option to have a swap party. This happens while you are out for drinks after the first dinner party at their place. You have them over for dinner either way. Your answer to her question in the bar is the key to unlock the sharing scenes or keep them locked for the remainder of the game. Once unlocked you can still opt out of the other sharing scenes on a case by case basis. Katherine always asks for your input before each of the sharing options after the first.
Hope that helps.
Live long and prosper, Vin :alien: (y)

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've been playing this game for a while now. Not much to be honest. But i really can't figure how it has such a high rating. I mean, so far 3 LIs, you wife incluced, and all 3 models are rather hughly and unattactive, even relying heavi on "make the boobs big, men like", and they act weird all the time. By the faces they seem under substances. The dialogs span from pure cliché to just crap. The hot scenes are rushed, odd and anymated in the weirdes way possible. Sometime it seems like a kid mimiching an intercourse with action figures. I guess the story might get very good later on, because so far i can't find even a single positive point on this game.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes