kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
be friendly towards her and work on her human side.
What choices should be made ? I was friendly , I complimented the appearance of her dress and there was a phrase about whether you want to fuck me on that hike , but nothing happened .

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What choices should be made ? I was friendly , I complimented the appearance of her dress and there was a phrase about whether you want to fuck me on that hike , but nothing happened .
You have to go all for her since she reveals her true form to you. So say she's a goddess and basically be a simp for her all the time, visit her on your free-roam, etc

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Game released in Steam.

I've posted short, friendly review in community hub and dev deleted it. Guess he doesn't need help or support. I'm good with that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! This is a message for mainly 1Thousand, but others too!
I really like your game and wanted to buy it on Steam, but I can´t. Steam does not let me buy it, I live in one of the nations Steam used the easy method about age and sex stuff, by cutting us off from most content, with some really weird effects. For instance, I can still buy Ai Shoju but not the new expansion of "The ditzy Demons", which is less "expressive". Beside these headscratchers, I am old enough to remember the C64 times, so I am at an age were I can chose if I want adult stuff or not!

That some games are hidden by Steam is because how the games are sent to Steam for evaluation. 1)the Dev should give the game an age rating beforehand (18+ is not the problem, if given directly) and the tags and stuff should be more about, in the case of "Delieverance", the crimes and supernatural stuff, less about the sex. That might enable us poor sods to access "Deliverance" on Steam. But thank you anyway for your game!

Reactions: Quina

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Will this game add another harem ending (include all the girl) in the future?
you could ask for notorious&beloved f95z character aka the futa tentacles monster. ending..the same chances.
p.s.
for kinks, provided tags should be useful thing- a rule of thumb is no tag, no kink...
are you seeing "harem" tag perhaps?

Dzerzhinsky

Mar 20, 2021
you could ask for notorious&beloved f95z character aka the futa tentacles monster. ending..the same chances.
p.s.
for kinks, provided tags should be useful thing- a rule of thumb is no tag, no kink...
are you seeing "harem" tag perhaps?
there are actually two harem endings at the game, but they don't contain rose, and some characters must die.
Maybe they don't fit the meaning of the "harem" tag.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes