Feb 5, 2020
I've been playing this game for a while now. Not much to be honest. But i really can't figure how it has such a high rating. I mean, so far 3 LIs, you wife incluced, and all 3 models are rather hughly and unattactive, even relying heavi on "make the boobs big, men like", and they act weird all the time. By the faces they seem under substances. The dialogs span from pure cliché to just crap. The hot scenes are rushed, odd and anymated in the weirdes way possible. Sometime it seems like a kid mimiching an intercourse with action figures. I guess the story might get very good later on, because so far i can't find even a single positive point on this game.
Complain much? Don’t play it. It’s obviously not for you. Plenty of other games here on f95 better for you.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me, its just the wife that interest me. but not all scenes.
I wish it was more "sharing" instead of her doing other men.
the story is quite uninteresting. too much story. and something the eroticism is lacking.
still the dev worked hard, that u can notice and its complete, also a good achievement.
now I hope the next game will be better, with all the experience gained from this one.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Complain much? Don’t play it. It’s obviously not for you. Plenty of other games here on f95 better for you.
Probably, yes. I'm more for games where, you know, women models are acceptable, scenes are decent and the story is enjoyable, i guess :D For the latter, i can't tell, i didn't go long through. As you said, it wasn't for me. But you know what, forums are for discussing, if you don't like people having opinions and exposing them in a civil fashon, maybe forums aren't for you.

Aug 2, 2021
Probably, yes. I'm more for games where, you know, women models are acceptable, scenes are decent and the story is enjoyable, i guess :D For the latter, i can't tell, i didn't go long through. As you said, it wasn't for me. But you know what, forums are for discussing, if you don't like people having opinions and exposing them in a civil fashon, maybe forums aren't for you.
Machete improvises...
I enjoyed this game for the most part but can relate to your points, friend. Overall, I give Deliverance high marks for variance. I like games where choices make a difference in how the story ends. Deliverance has that covered. If anything, there were too many endings! hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Is there room for improvement? Yes. Hopefully we will see the dev grow from this to even better titles in the future. AFAIK, Deliverance is the first release from 1Thousand. As first games go, I call this a success. It is certainly an ambitious title.

I see where you are coming from, Machete. I get it. There were several elements of the game I thought could be improved upon, same as you.

Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:(y)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Machete improvises...
I enjoyed this game for the most part but can relate to your points, friend. Overall, I give Deliverance high marks for variance. I like games where choices make a difference in how the story ends. Deliverance has that covered. If anything, there were too many endings! hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Is there room for improvement? Yes. Hopefully we will see the dev grow from this to even better titles in the future. AFAIK, Deliverance is the first release from 1Thousand. As first games go, I call this a success. It is certainly an ambitious title.

I see where you are coming from, Machete. I get it. There were several elements of the game I thought could be improved upon, same as you.

Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:(y)
Now, this is an answer with arguments, and it gives me good reasons to try playing further. Appreciated!

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar
Aug 2, 2021
Now, this is an answer with arguments, and it gives me good reasons to try playing further. Appreciated!
You are most welcome, Machete :cool: (y)
Don't like how it's going? Start again and make different choices. I had to play this title about a dozen times and still ended up installing the gallery unlock mod to see the last two endings!
hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Yeah... it's like that. There are tons of options, including 77 unlockable intimate scenes and nine possible endings! (eight plus a bonus ending) So, it plays differently every time you make a new set of decisions.

If you like the idea of having one of the girls join you and your wife for intimate time, there are two or three options for that or you can pass on that. There are options to share your wife with other men or you can pass on that too. The sharing option is unlocked when your partner's wife, the tv reporter, tells you about her husband's obsession with your wife and offers to swing at your next dinner party. Say yes and you unlock all the sharing. Say no and you avoid all of that. You can still have MFF options if you say no to sharing... that's just saying no to your wife with other guys. You can unlock sharing and still say no to any or all of the other sharing options individually like wife's boss, as a bribe to gain certain access in game (other ways to achieve that access too) or the random guy in the restroom. Once you unlock those options you can still choose to avoid any other sharing option. I'm not into that myself so I went with the MFF scenes in my first play where I made the choices I would make if it were me and passed on all the sharing Kathrine with another man. I came back around again to unlock those scenes later on just to unlock all scenes. There are options to kill the demon and a couple to sleep with her as well. You choose your path but there are certain key decisions that will lock you into the more wicked endings or the good guy endings. There are still multiple options on both sides. Hint, blue glowing light (good guy lock), red glowing light (bad boy lock.) How much you give in and use the powers you are granted has a strong factor as well. I basically unlocked all the good guy options first then kept going back until I unlocked all 77 scenes... well, I came close... there were a few holes with unlocked scenes in my gallery and two glaring in my face under the endings replays. So, I finally gave in and used the unlock mod on the OP to see the few I missed.

In the end, there were scenes and endings that I loved and some that I didn't really care for. No "all roads lead to Rome" illusion of choice in this game. So many VN titles have only one outcome so your choices matter very little, if at all... maybe just different dialogue with the same result either way. Here, you choose the options and don't have to unlock anything you find objectionable. That is where this game truly shines. It lets you make choices that change the story for good or evil.

Hope that helps. Live long and prosper, Vin(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Machete and baka

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You should play further. While I entirely agree that the visuals of this game is not top notch, one could argue that the story is compelling enough for AVN if you can get past the initial stage. For me, at the latter stages, it was the story that kept me coming back, not the adult content.

Don't worry about people telling you to go away. Some snowflakes can't take the slightest hints of disagreements. I had previously posted that while none of the game's elements (graphics, animations, music, and yes even the plot) could be considered top notch, it somehow adds up to more than the sum of its parts and the game overall is very enjoyable. Yet I got facepalmed for that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wonder if 1Thousand will do what many are doing with their games and stick within the same story universe, even if the characters might not be directly related?
That would be interesting. With how Deliverance ended, though, I wonder if he will try to do something different to get a break from that universe.

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Question: Can you still fuck andrea if you choose not share Kath with charles ?

I played the game before like 1 y ago and saw it completed and im gonna play it again, i remember some things, and i know there is a wlkg, also im using the multi-mod

But that's something i don t remember and i don t want to seek trough the wlkg.

Ty
1648850958082.png

The option in chapter ll : Go for it , Doesn t show whatever i do

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: frankiller79

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
How can i reach mmmf scene of Katrina ? i tried difrent sharing pass but can't reach that scene ! what points i must noted?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes