Im Drunk

Sep 12, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/tlo.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/tlo.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\nena\OneDrive\Documents\Deliverance-Final-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/tlo.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deliverance Final
Thu Feb 17 21:57:11 2022
someone help ?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
why? after 1st game aka this which was liked so again why?
There's been deaths in the dev's immediate family, and the developer threw himself into finishing the game instead of leaving it incomplete. Now that the game is done, we haven't heard what his decision will be. There's been no official word on that. Last we heard was that he was considering another game and had some thoughts about it, but that was quite some time ago before the news of his loss and prior to reaching certain funding goals.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This has been a pretty good game. I'm sorry for the pains the Dev has recently gone through, and give my prayers and condolences. If he decides to make another game down the line, I'll definitely try it out. Just one suggestion to him if he does, and if he reads these posts. Maybe don't make people who are supposed to be running look like they are being pushed over by an invisible force. Seriously. Everyone in this game looks like they are falling when they're supposed to be running. Other than that one small critique, I enjoy this game.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
It was supposed to be a sex scene with Katherine's boss. She was a naughty girl in college, and if she gets a DLC pack, there should be sharing scenes for Katherine. 1Thousand thank you for the game

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
No matter which option I choose I'm getting this page. I'm only on Kat(wife) path ( no sharing). I wish to end up with the wife ending. Am I doing something wrong or does this page have only one option? why does it say no love routes? I'm confused. View attachment 1658933

edit: I'm somehow getting ending 3. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I've attached a save file. I think this is where I'm messing it up. o_O
View attachment 1675771_Deliverance_Final_Walkthrough.pdf
It will help you to follow the ending you want

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've been waiting for this game to be complete to play.
I found out that we have an ending with Pearl.
Damn.. I was so happy!
But.. this ending with her.. I'm disappointed. :cry:
I did not expect that.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
So for some fucked up reason I am now stuck at the pit. The scene just loops from start to finish. She was called out by sondheim...yet the scene replays its self continously. Any help for this? I don't know why it loops when it shouldn't....feels like i utterly wasted my entire time with this vn if I cannot get out this stupid fucking loop!

Last edited:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
this happens due to cheat mod... you may have to lower the action points i believe and it will get out of the loop.

Reactions: Dogusgc

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Good guy route where you save Charles for one last swinger scene
How do you get it to trigger?

I assume this is the part where MC and Kat visit them after Andrea gets a boob enlargement?

In mine they always just fuck secretly on a wall and then scene ends.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes