Dec 14, 2021
toy super story was cool I really liked the game you choose bad or good you will also make a choice you fuck all the women or just a couple or just your wife for the game development thank you the game was very good and interesting

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Great game. Wish there was somewhere that gave a synopsis of all the endings. Definitely not going to play through for them. I got #6 which was a good one mostly. There had to be bad endings.

Papashi2137

Apr 26, 2020
I have to say I'm pretty dissapointed with the way the final sharing scene was handled.

Random fan? Kind of weird for it to happen. Nothing personal whatsoever and leaves Hunters and Trevors arcs unfinished. But, maybe I missed something along the path and they died in the end, idk.

Other than that - congratulations on an amazing game. Wishing you serenity and peace of mind in the months to come.

Reactions: bigkinglau

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Truly amazing effort putting the game together, and completion? Outstanding.

I finished up my 'main' playthrough, and I enjoyed it so much that I went back through and replayed a few critical decision points to see how the story changed. I was able to figure out how to get the majority of the endings, but a few still eluded me. It's a good enough story that I'll likely go back and follow a walkthrough to find the specifics, but as someone who went primarily 'hero' on my main playthrough, going through as a Villian was satisfying to catch the differences in people and events.

Definitely one of the best games on here, and highly recommended for anyone thinking to play.

IMO the love choices and erotic scenes were amazing; Agree with many that shared Kat is best and so damn fine; I forced myself to explore other paths just to see some content and damn, dev did a phenomenal job with all of them, can't see any real complaints but as my main MC wasn't total asshole I couldn't abandon Kat.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Hope, developer will make a dlc and add some scenes. Some paths felt a little bit rushed.
Congrats to him for finishing the game. It was a nice journey.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. What is the last bit in this supposed to be? Dev's need to make sure their text is completely shown, or continue it on in a new text box. "there are a lot more people ....." ? ? ?

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes