RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well story was interesting but DEV seriously need to work on his art style used on girls faces and some girls bodies. And for characters i can say Kate was so damn annoying for me... I hope he will make better job next time, and seeing completed is good, at least he didn't abandon for years and actualy completed :D

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83 and Agrik

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
How do you get the second swing scene with Charles and Andrea?
Can someone share a save before this scene or how to get it?
BTW, I always end up with the villain/no love routes, even though I chose all the hero choices and kept Kat's affection high.
How do you get the hero route? Or the sharing route?

Never mind, I got it.
How? I cannot get it. Please share route or save or sth. Thanks!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Charles must be alive of course and the first swinging scene completed. The crunch part is that Andrea must be a teammate and not a sex toy.i.e do not fuck her anywhere else. Also best be on Hero route.
There's no scene like this in the gallery, or am I missing something?

Reactions: RottenPlum

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
What a long and fun journey it has been for this game! This was very entertaining for sure! I was a bit sad when it was nearly at its end but now, I feel satisfied with it. As for the ending, I did unlock most of them (needed 3 more but I'm not gonna go back and do it again). I mostly enjoyed the ending of Sanguis Rex (Pearl) and MC world domination ending. Especially the scene with Pearl and MC. I was hoping there was a scene with them. I also enjoyed Katherine's (with or without the swinging route). I was also hoping for a few extra scenes of her swinging route but that's okay. Here's 1 more thing. When I unlocked the gallery, it mostly had Charles. In my raw playthrough, I didn't save Charles. It was...uhh...depressing you could say because Charles died and Andrea had no one close to support her whenever she was neeeded and had to find ways to satisfy it. Now I wonder what kind of story will 1thousand do next?

This was just out of the blue but there was one I had in mind. Well it's just a WHAT IF THING Y'KNOW. Like they stopped the chaos from Sanguis Rex and destroyed her reign. BUT instead of MC killing her, he seals her power becoming like...idk like Dahlia? Or perhaps being an actual human again? And then possibly an actual harem ending with Rose involved. Like she escaped but MC soon found her and asked her to come back. Andrea can't be involved unless it's like a secret affair or something. Or perhaps a single route with her (and maybe include the others or not depending on the route (I guess it's similiar to the other endings in the game)). Heh? Hehhh? Hehhh? I'll stop it there. Been typing for almost 20 minutes now just rephrasing, rereading and all.
I'll entertain you there as well.

When putting together a story should your Characters or World not change throughout the journey then I'd say you'd have failed to make a good story for the journey necessitates a change or realization. The fact that their exist immortal Eldritch like beings and demons means things will never be the same as someone else or something else will eventually pop up and won't be as kind as Pearl, no I'd say the world needed beings like Sanguine Regis and Wayne to be the guiding hands as things are not what they seem and sooner or later powerful beings will enter and act in the world stage so yes having both of them is better for the entire world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll edit this once I clear my mind and go through the story again as I feel the author could have gone soo many routes and we could have various sequels. Damn, I'm turning out like Arigon. XD
Is there an evil ending with all 3 girls? I got ending 4 and 5, but lost Rose in both of them.
No you cannot have Katherine, Sarah and Rose in one ending as Rose is essentially a coward and her character arc is that she wants to be free from everything while standing up for nothing and no one, not even Wayne(MC). She represents those that fight for nothing and no one but themselves.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This was a journey of discovery.

On the double to all of what MC is going through, we got alternate developments.

Wait a lil longer ”cause we got even more trouble brewing.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes