moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Today when i first open this game i got ntr optional.... But now i dont find it why? How can i got ntr optional
The wife sharing path can only be activated if you go with her on a certain date. If you choose another girl, you won't see that content.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
The wife sharing path can only be activated if you go with her on a certain date. If you choose another girl, you won't see that content.
there are, after all, signed guidelines for elections,the first katherine shares were very good, but I liked the ones with the hunter less

there should be more male characters to have sex with katherine and develop more and more powerful bdsm sex scenes, and here's still that loser hunter that she has to explain where to put a dick

Last edited:

Alice Bernkastel

Mar 7, 2018
I enjoy the game very much, but there is something I didn't quite understand... If anyone can enlighten me if this is an oversight of the dev or I didn't understand it right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I enjoy the game very much, but there is something I didn't quite understand... If anyone can enlighten me if this is an oversight of the dev or I didn't understand it right:
demons are usually males and it was a while until pearl appeared.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
cause most supporters are giving their monies to scammers like scamstor, scamdrop, etc. those imbeciles.
Fair enough, but even then there might have some other substantial reasons behind less numbers yes? 260 is really low for a game with 20hrs+ of gameplay.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Seems like I don't have a clue what i'm doing. Always stuck on the evil route at the end and I stayed loyal to Kat all the way through the game, what am I doing wrong I can't get kats ending

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seems like I don't have a clue what i'm doing. Always stuck on the evil route at the end and I stayed loyal to Kat all the way through the game, what am I doing wrong I can't get kats ending
you don't have enuf good guy points, either use wt-pdf or wt-mod.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes