cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see that many people have problems with Walkthrough.

How many Katherine sharing scenes can be optimally obtained throughout the game?
if guys only then couple and if femmes are count then ~6 besides endings.

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone know how to get the hero ending with Kat? I always pick her options to keep affection high and picked all the hero options but still get the villain/no love routes. No idea what I'm doing wrong. I also refused the sharing scene idk if that makes a difference.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
if guys only then couple and if femmes are count then ~6 besides endings.
I got these sharing scenes, one in a dark alley, another in a public toilet in a restaurant, then in the kitchen,sharing-swingers scene
with a partner from job and his wife, one in a spa, one with a boss, with a hunter a total of 4 in the cabin in village, library , and after selecting find your team threesome MMF, and then a hunter after another guy, and another short at the end in the office.

11 sharing

Plus an MFF threesome, Katherine teasing Major, and a short BJ doing Sondheim

I played with Official Deliverance Walkthrough and according to her he should still be sharing2 in spa, but I was not able to get it.

I regret the project is over.

it would be worth doing a DLC because it's a great game

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yup! First character rework already behind me. Body-type remained the same. Just a couple of adjustments to her face and I feel like she's production-ready! She has to be given she's part of the main cast - you will see a lot of her, but not necessarily wearing leather.

Those outfit types are restricted for missions only... or some other stuff. ;)

Also, having characters on basic backgrounds ruin a lot of the detail and feels... boring. So, from now on, you'll see characters in more interesting environments.

More previews coming this month!

Enjoy!

-----------

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yup! First character rework already behind me. Body-type remained the same. Just a couple of adjustments to her face and I feel like she's production-ready! She has to be given she's part of the main cast - you will see a lot of her, but not necessarily wearing leather.

Those outfit types are restricted for missions only... or some other stuff. ;)

Also, having characters on basic backgrounds ruin a lot of the detail and feels... boring. So, from now on, you'll see characters in more interesting environments.

More previews coming this month!

Enjoy!

-----------
Nice, cant wait for sharing her:ROFLMAO:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You might want to cite a source before you get lynched. (I have my popcorn ready.)
Sure. It was stated in a dev's update on May.

(...)

After months of thinking I finally made a decision. The future game will not include any NTR, sharing nor swinging, nor any other NTR related fetish. Maybe a fetish where you get to have an affair with someone's wife, but not the other way around.

What's the reasoning? Making the sharing route avoidable in Deliverance was probably the biggest mistake I've made. For several reasons. After completing the game, sharing route takes about ~10% of the entirety, so not enough for people interested only in that particular fetish. And enough for people who hate it to never check out the game. So you either go all the way with NTR-related fetish - meaning making a game that revolves only around the main couple and their adventures, or you don't involve that fetish at all. While making a game focused only on a couple could be interesting, I feel like it would've been too limiting for me. I'd like to push my render and animation quality to the top - and not only in sex scenes, challenge myself with new, interesting ideas like action scenes, chases, heists, and I feel like making a game about a couple would simply be too limiting. Not to mention, that kind of game is usually character based and not plot based, so definitely not for me. I wouldn't be enjoying myself creating that kind of game.

I understand this is the moment that will make a lot of people angry / sad, but I had to let you know as early as possible without making an irrational decision. I also understand this means goodbye to many of you. It's painful, but I thought about it for a very long time and, unfortunately, this is my final decision. I would not be enjoying myself and I have to to dedicate another couple of years to a project.

(...)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This is going to be interesting. The writing was not the most endearing quality of this project in my opinion. He was critizised for his writing style, especially by native speakers if I remember correctly. I hope he's capable of switching from a character to a story driven game in due time and uses the ~10% to develop more clarity and flow.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sure. It was stated in a dev's update on May.
He has a pretty good assessment on this, but there is one angle he might not have considered. I never played the sharing routes on Deliverance, but from what I've read, it's not really NTR or even netorase. It wasn't about willing cuckoldry/netorase which generally deals with inferiority complex and such. It's hot-wifing with a confident male MC and a healthy relationship built on trust. This type of sharing is quite rare and you hardly find this kind of dynamic in these games. I'll bet there was actually quite a lot of people who liked the sharing stuff for the positive vibes that they can't normally find in NTR stories. That said, I guess most of those people didn't support JUST for that (which was a small part of the overall content) and will likely stick around.

icecrea233

Jan 30, 2020
He has a pretty good assessment on this, but there is one angle he might not have considered. I never played the sharing routes on Deliverance, but from what I've read, it's not really NTR or even netorase. It wasn't about willing cuckoldry/netorase which generally deals with inferiority complex and such. It's hot-wifing with a confident male MC and a healthy relationship built on trust. This type of sharing is quite rare and you hardly find this kind of dynamic in these games. I'll bet there was actually quite a lot of people who liked the sharing stuff for the positive vibes that they can't normally find in NTR stories. That said, I guess most of those people didn't support JUST for that (which was a small part of the overall content) and will likely stick around.
Totally agree

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes