Skade32

May 9, 2020
When I looked at the preview images I was Intending to go down the Sarah route but once I started Playing I had to go for Kat.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
In my old download, the screen.rpy had something called a "main_screen" that I believed had all the stats for each girl listed. Why was this taken out of the final version? This was where I could see whether was more hero/villian and my status which each girl. Can I get that back into my game?

Last edited:

Mbahmuturu

Mar 24, 2021
dude, how do i get the love katherine route? im trying to play with hero route always choosing kath in every choices but ended up with only villain route...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Continuing with the main cast! Lilith plays a huge role (and I think it's an appropriate word for her) in the upcoming story and MC's goal will be to get into her good graces. Whether it will be just a fling - showing her the craziest aspects of being with a (slightly) younger guy or a more standard trust-based relationship or maybe no relationship at all.

As a high-ranking member of the Zhine family, she brings power and influence. And that's what our Agent MC is after.
Whatever you decide to do, you need Lilith on your side.

Enjoy

-----

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Continuing with the main cast! Lilith plays a huge role (and I think it's an appropriate word for her) in the upcoming story and MC's goal will be to get into her good graces. Whether it will be just a fling - showing her the craziest aspects of being with a (slightly) younger guy or a more standard trust-based relationship or maybe no relationship at all.

As a high-ranking member of the Zhine family, she brings power and influence. And that's what our Agent MC is after.
Whatever you decide to do, you need Lilith on your side.

Enjoy

-----
Busty thicc MILF? Alright, i'm sold. I NEED THIS GAME NOW!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! Let's start with good news. All my tax issues have been resolved and I'm back to work at 100% capacity still focusing on environments. I'm sure it's getting boring by now, but that's just how it is. It takes forever to set up a scene: find a suitable assets, place them accordingly to how each scene progresses, and light that scene - which is by far the most difficult. I'm going for the best results I can. No more balancing between rendering times and quality! Quality all the way thanks to the 2x 3090s I installed.

Creating environments and reviewing the script brought me to one conclusion. One of the main female characters has to go. She has not been introducted yet and I can't say that enough: I'm so glad I'm planning the story so far ahead. Because if I haven't, I'd probably have to the rework and delete that one character from the story and thus make it a complete mess. Luckily, I know some of my weaknesses by now and all off that mess and trouble have been avoided. I just have to review some of the scenes and delete them from the script and also find a new role and new purpose for that one character - which I already did.

So a little bit of complications, but resolved (IMO) in the best way possible. The overall process improved the script, remaining characters have more to do, and one of the endings will have more meaning. Everybody wins! One downside: I spent some prescious development time to come up with an idea to resolve the character's issue.

I also purchased a perpetual license for some great songs that will be included in the next game.

I'm also suffering trying to figure out the title. I swear if I have to say 'the next game' or 'the second project' one more time... I really hope I can come up with a title by the next Dev update post!

Take care!

-------------

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I got these sharing scenes, one in a dark alley, another in a public toilet in a restaurant, then in the kitchen,sharing-swingers scene
with a partner from job and his wife, one in a spa, one with a boss, with a hunter a total of 4 in the cabin in village, library , and after selecting find your team threesome MMF, and then a hunter after another guy, and another short at the end in the office.

11 sharing

Plus an MFF threesome, Katherine teasing Major, and a short BJ doing Sondheim

I played with Official Deliverance Walkthrough and according to her he should still be sharing2 in spa, but I was not able to get it.

I regret the project is over.

it would be worth doing a DLC because it's a great game
OMG!
I lost the BJ to Sondheim and sex with job's partner and wife ! Someone has the savings ? I SO LOVED THIS GAME

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Read that the ending swinging scene does not show up on the gallery mod. Any other sex scene that is missing from the gallery?

Reactions: Alx98
Nov 14, 2021
Does anoyone know what asset is used for Rose and Sarah? I know Rose is used in many VN games evreytime there's a redhead but I can't tell what is the original asset. Sarah I can't find at all.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes