Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

I figured it's been way too long since I let you guys know about Cybernetic Long Con's road map. You know the title, you know the basic premise, and you've seen a couple of previews. but that's about it, so... it's time to change that!
What's the plan for this month? Show all the remaining side characters - there are still a couple left, and also, show all the remaining environments. What that means is you should expect a ton of posts this month!
4 character and 9 environment reveals are coming this month!
Having completed all the environments and characters, I can safely move on to the rendering which marks the official beginning of the production for Cybernetic Long Con! I'd say the full production will begin closer to the end of this month! And rendering will be my number 1 priority.

I already wrote most of the update and coded ~40-50%, but for me the most challenging and time consuming part is the rendering. I don't want to give the exact release date yet, because it's way too early for that. One thing you should know it that the first update will be massive! I'm estimating at least 2000 renders - maybe more!
Go ham or go home!

I hope that clears things up a little bit.
$5+ Patrons get ready for a lot of posts this month!

Take care!

---------

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi!

I figured it's been way too long since I let you guys know about Cybernetic Long Con's road map. You know the title, you know the basic premise, and you've seen a couple of previews. but that's about it, so... it's time to change that!
What's the plan for this month? Show all the remaining side characters - there are still a couple left, and also, show all the remaining environments. What that means is you should expect a ton of posts this month!
4 character and 9 environment reveals are coming this month!
Having completed all the environments and characters, I can safely move on to the rendering which marks the official beginning of the production for Cybernetic Long Con! I'd say the full production will begin closer to the end of this month! And rendering will be my number 1 priority.

I already wrote most of the update and coded ~40-50%, but for me the most challenging and time consuming part is the rendering. I don't want to give the exact release date yet, because it's way too early for that. One thing you should know it that the first update will be massive! I'm estimating at least 2000 renders - maybe more!
Go ham or go home!

I hope that clears things up a little bit.
$5+ Patrons get ready for a lot of posts this month!

Take care!

---------
I'm truly eager to play 1Thousand new game.

Reactions: Malika1234

malkavian1331

Jan 16, 2018
Hello everyone!
I want to ask everyone for help! Bought the game on steam! and try to knock out 100% of achievements.
And I just can’t understand what needs to be done in order to knock out 2 achievements, namely:
1) Mission Failed! Abortion!
2) Calculated misplay.
Can anyone describe in detail or highlight the key points for obtaining these achievements?

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not exactly part of the main cast, but you will see a lot of her! She's a bartender at the location I'm about to reveal this month!

Jane works for Hector Zhine, the main target, but she's far from being in the inner circle.

What do you think?

Enjoy!

-------

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so next project will be 100% to satisfy the harem-dudes only.
well, its not strange at all. devs want money and will do what most patrons wants and try to avoid any issues with the complainers.
as for me I never liked the story of deliverance, I skipped it all. I just enjoyed the sexual part the spicy parts, that the last few chapters where just boring. too much story and no spice. so this means, it will just continue like that but without any spice. just the normal harem fantasies. well Im sure the harem-guys will like it. I will just forget about this dev.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmmm, that's a tricky one. I mentioned in one of my posts that I had a character I didn't have a proper storyline for and that she had to be reworked.
Well, that's Valerie.

She was supposed to be in the main cast as one of the agents, but that had to change.
If you like her looks, don't worry, you'll still see her! Possibly as love interest as well!

Enjoy!

-----------

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just hope the new game has no lesbian content, and no wife.

btw, imo, girls/women from this new game are worse looking than chicks from the deliverance...all of them.
lets hope the story will be good enough at least.
for now, it almost seems as this "new project/game" is/should be the first one, while the deliverance is a new exciting project, where dev is applying everything he has learnt while making his first game.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi. It's been a while since my last dev update. Let's get you up to date.

Firstly, my personal life turned to complete mess this month. I'll spare you the boring details, but my hopes of quitting my day job tuned to sh**. My father died (whom I have not seen in ~20 years) and with that, I 'inherited' his debts. It's much more complicated than that but, like I said, I don't want to get into details. So the last two weeks I've been contacting lawyers and trying to salvage the situation. Why am I telling you this? Well, it didn't stop me from working on the Cybernetic Long Con, but I haven't been on my usual 100% productivity.
Oh. There is one thing I want to be crystal clear about: this in not a 'pay me more because I have financial issues' type of post. Absolutely not! I'm only telling you this, because I feel guilty that I didn't spend as much time on the game as I should've.
My financial issues are my own and everything I earn here will be spent on the game.

About the development. I'm almost finished with environments and characters. I'd still like to have various props for characters to make them feel more alive. Bags, backpacks, phones, tablets, or, in other words, have them do something while talking to other characters. I want them to feel like real people and not empty shells. So as soon as I'm done with environments (in a few days), I'll quickly switch my attention to props.
I think the full blown produciton, which means rendering scenes, will start at the beginning of the next month.

It's been a crazy years for me. Career-wise? By far the best years of my life. Nothing comes even close. Personal life? Complete mess. But I guess there has to be a balance.

Thank you again for being here and supporting me! I hope I'll be able to deliver the best content I can without any more setbacks.
I think that's it for now.

Take care!

---------

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Why am I telling you this? Well, it didn't stop me from working on the Cybernetic Long Con, but I haven't been on my usual 100% productivity.
I always find these posts weird, because not even patrons get a bts look at his dev process, so how could anybody ever tell the difference between his 100% or 50% productivity.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes