Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every corporation needs a leader and so does Aegis PMC!

And that's Ms. Deloney! Certainly not a woman to be underestimated. Careful around her! She always gets what she wants. You don't want to be in her way... unless you're heading in the same direction.

Enjoy!

--------

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Is this fully criminal/detective story oriented with some of NTR/swinging/cheating scenes, or this scenes has a lot of time in game?
I mean, Im looking into "couple looking new experience in their sex life", like in My wife's a Star, Adventurous Couple, or there is nothing similar?

Reactions: Claudio83

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is this fully criminal/detective story oriented with some of NTR/swinging/cheating scenes, or this scenes has a lot of time in game?
I mean, Im looking into "couple looking new experience in their sex life", like in My wife's a Star, Adventurous Couple, or there is nothing similar?
Nothing similar, really. There are a few Sharing type scenes (maybe 2 or 3 and all avoidable), although the MC can be a bit frisky if you want him to be. No NTR. Great story though and worth a play through! :>)

Reactions: Romazeo

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
If you focus on your wife, she'll soon offer you to spice up your sex life. That opens a sharing path and, from then on, basically every time there's a sex scene with her, you'll get an option to explore an alternative sharing scene instead, if you wish. So lots of content if you choose that path and then pick those scenes, but not sure if that's what you're looking for: there's no NTR since the MC doesn't feel any jealousy at all and she's always stating how much she loves him. There are also a couple of swinging scenes if you choose to have them, everything is pretty straightforward from the text and the options you'll get. And you can also cheat on her, but she won't cheat on you.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
If you focus on your wife, she'll soon offer you to spice up your sex life. That opens a sharing path and, from then on, basically every time there's a sex scene with her, you'll get an option to explore an alternative sharing scene instead, if you wish. So lots of content if you choose that path and then pick those scenes, but not sure if that's what you're looking for: there's no NTR since the MC doesn't feel any jealousy at all and she's always stating how much she loves him. There are also a couple of swinging scenes if you choose to have them, everything is pretty straightforward from the text and the options you'll get. And you can also cheat on her, but she won't cheat on you.
Thanks for answer.
But nobody tell me yet about how much there of detective/criminal story length, because Im not really into this type of plots :(

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Thanks for answer.
But nobody tell me yet about how much there of detective/criminal story length, because Im not really into this type of plots :(
The story start as detective/criminal but then turn around to more supernatural/fantasie until the end. Hard to tell, i think 40% maybe

Reactions: Romazeo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most of detective work is spending time at station and rest is chasing "goddesses's" bad guys.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
Quick info on what I've already done when it comes to preparing Episode 1 of Cybernetic Long Con. Let's go through it:
- basic writing - everything is THEORETICALLY written with added and coded choices, but it's only the base level. I know what needs to said, what needs to be done in each scene, but I still want to go through it again and see what's missing just to add that extra layer of detail for each character. Which means more choices and more natural dialogue.
That will be my focus for the next couple of days.
- environments - 95% complete - I don't think I'll have to do anything else in that regard, but you never know what new ideas I'll come up with during rendering, so I'm leaving the 5% just in case
- props - 90% complete - same situation. Just leaving more room for more props. I managed to get my hands on so many cool stuff! From university props, medical, food, cigarettes, drinks. Everything a character would need to act like they are in the real world and not in a game standing still and doing nothing but talking. I'm 100% satisfied with results!
- character creation - 100% complete - I still have doubts about my characters' skin texture, but I don't know what else (or how) to improve it, so I'm leaving it as is. At least for now. Maybe I'll learn new tricks in the future that will help me push realism to the next level.
- coding - 50% complete - I still have some gameplay elements to code, but that shouldn't be an issue. Base coding is already done, now I have to put it to use!
- rendering - 1% - Nothing to tell or show here, really. I will begin rendering in the next couple of days after I'm 100% done with writing.

Given the last month's struggles, I was thinking about pausing pledges for the next month. But after heavy thinking (not drinking!), I made a choice to continue working. What exactly would that one month of pause give me? More time to relax... Yeah, sure. Relax and think about debts I'm going to have to pay soon (which are not even mine to begin with). Nope. Not gonna happen. So I'll busy myself with work.
My master plan is to take 2 weeks or maybe an entire month off from my day-job, but we'll see if that works out.

That's it! I hope you enjoyed all the images this month!

Take care!

-----

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Thanks for answer.
I must tell it's most of a mess then a plot :D But i'm enjoining it.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks for answer.
I know quite a few will disagree with me about my assessment but here we go.

This game has decent but not great graphics, plus a barely adequate plot with holes big enough for an 18-wheeler to jackknife through sideways. The detective/criminal elements are more or less just a lead-in to the meat of the plot, which is a supernatural story. Yet somehow it all pulls together to be one of the more enjoyable games. In other words, the sum is much more than the individual parts.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
1Thousand I keep encountering a bug in a path, that makes the game returning to the main screen while confronting Pearl in the final scene. There is a missing ending. No error, it simply goes back to homepage during dialogues (after line 1599 sr "Prove it!"). Probably I am playing unusual paths because other paths gets to the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Links
Deliverance [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 978 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 961 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Links for Win not working...

PokeSon456

Nov 19, 2020
Hey, I'm enjoying the game. You did a great job(kudos),but I'm i the only one having a hard time reading because all the names are the same color/text too. Maybe I'm just used to colorcoding and never remembering names.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is it on purpos that the MC looks like a Vampire?. Yet not just any, He reminds me of Christof from Vampire the Masquerade Redemption, who was a Templar turned Vampire. The likeness between the two are very close. Just got me curious.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes