cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it on purpos that the MC looks like a Vampire?. Yet not just any, He reminds me of Christof from Vampire the Masquerade Redemption, who was a Templar turned Vampire. The likeness between the two are very close. Just got me curious.
no but dev chose that model to make mc look as badass.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to end up with Sanguis Regis?. Choosing Her over Kat and Sarah. Just wondering.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there a way to end up with Sanguis Regis?. Choosing Her over Kat and Sarah. Just wondering.
Yes, there is a way, both on Hero and Villain paths. For this you have to gather lots of points with SR, but it is doable.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
SPOILER---MAYBE/Great Story, Liked the choice where you can corrupt the Priestess and and also chose between Villain God enslaving Kat and Sarah. Thought The Priestess seemed to get a really good deal, while his Wife and Sarah, well sex slaves.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Really good game, interesting story. So far I reached the wife ending and sanguis regis ending. I liked a lot the sr ending n°2. I read the walkthrough and it's quite complicated, any suggestions for the rose end? Or maybe a walkthrough by character path? Thanks

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really good game, interesting story. So far I reached the wife ending and sanguis regis ending. I liked a lot the sr ending n°2. I read the walkthrough and it's quite complicated, any suggestions for the rose end? Or maybe a walkthrough by character path? Thanks
just make choices which encourage her human side. wt-mod helps.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've tried that, but when the ending point started I only had one and nothing more.
well you have made wrong choices at some point. if you don't want to replay there is saves with each ending posted somewhere.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've tried that, but when the ending point started I only had one and nothing more.
It's very easy to mess up the Holly part because you need to look away and return back to her boobs while she's tanning 3 times, and quite a few people missed that.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
It's very easy to mess up the Holly part because you need to look away and return back to her boobs while she's tanning 3 times, and quite a few people missed that.
The ending points start when you go to the castle of sr, right? Then you got the chance to roam through the castle two times, the first you found rose and andrea, in that scene rose ask to run away but Mc doubt and in the other scene I got "found rose, ending point +1" I clicked on it and the Mc said "she probably don't want to see me"... I'm stuck here, I got all the points of her path, but I can't figure out where I messed up.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The ending points start when you go to the castle of sr, right? Then you got the chance to roam through the castle two times, the first you found rose and andrea, in that scene rose ask to run away but Mc doubt and in the other scene I got "found rose, ending point +1" I clicked on it and the Mc said "she probably don't want to see me"... I'm stuck here, I got all the points of her path, but I can't figure out where I messed up.
I think I replied to the wrong thread. Sorry about the confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
not sure who those people might be, yet on my part i went back at least 20x times to look at those beauties...proper masterpieces...hell, i even had troubles continuing the game, as i was too glued to them:love:
p.s
yep, i know this is other-game-talk, yet had to reply there:BootyTime:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The amount of subscribers doesn't match with the quality of his work (Amazing quality in every aspect), I've seen other devs with quality not as near as this one with way more subscribers.
Well, I wouldn't call any aspect of this game "amazing", but the overall quality is definitely more than the sum of its parts and deserve more subscribers.

Reactions: bricoman69

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He's also lost more than half of the support he had on Patreon at the moment of the last release of Deliverance. That's understandable.
Hopefully, he will regain it after the new project comes out.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes